Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otho Tribal Council 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Otho Tribal Council 2 Empty
PostSubject: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Welcome in tribe. This is your first time here together as a tribe. Before we vote, let's talk...

Parvati, you win the reward challenge and choose Tribal Immunity. What caused you to make that decision?

Soap, you chose the individual idol. Do you think that might place a target on you right away?

For both of you joining the new tribe. Does it automatically feel like a 2-1-1 situation, or do you feel some togetherness as a tribe?

SamCan and Shred, you have 2 new members to your tribe. Do you feel the need to stick together, or could you be swayed to join one of your new tribemates if it suits your interest?

Parvati, you were the only one to even attempt the immunity challenge. What does that tell you about your new tribemates?

At the last Tribal Council, it was announced that the players who have been voted out of the game have a chance to cast an extra vote in the remaining Tribal Councils. Does that change the way you might go about voting people out of the game?

After a poor showing at the challenge tonight, is the best option to vote out the weakest member?

It is now time to vote. Parvati won individual immunity and is safe from the vote tonight. Soap, or anyone that might be in possession of the idol, if you decide you want to use your idol tonight, you must include your intentions with your vote. You have until 7pm eastern tomorrow to PM me your vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 am

Soap, you chose the individual idol. Do you think that might place a target on you right away?

It shouldn't but it probably does, I had decided it was in my best interest to take the immunity idol just in case I would be put in this situation new tribe no alliances.

At the last Tribal Council, it was announced that the players who have been voted out of the game have a chance to cast an extra vote in the remaining Tribal Councils. Does that change the way you might go about voting people out of the game?

That sucks but no early in the game my strategy is to vote out people who aren't here, not very active and just aren't helping the tribe. Then later you think about taking out the threats.

After a poor showing at the challenge tonight, is the best option to vote out the weakest member?

Well it is always an option and this early in the game it's the only option.
Back to top Go down
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 am

Quote :
Parvati, you win the reward challenge and choose Tribal Immunity. What caused you to make that decision?

Well I wanted to help my tribe and show my loyalty towards my tribe. If I had choosed other wise it could have placed a target on my back.

Quote :
For both of you joining the new tribe. Does it automatically feel like a 2-1-1 situation, or do you feel some togetherness as a tribe?

I havn't really talked to people on my tribe, but so far it doesn't feel like that.

Quote :
Parvati, you were the only one to even attempt the immunity challenge. What does that tell you about your new tribemates?

Well hopefully this was just the one time, but if they keep doing this, it is going to be hard to win because they are inactive.

Quote :

Yes, lol, there might be people that was some revenge on other players, including myself.

Quote :

I think that you want to get out your biggest competition.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Welcome in tribe. This is your first time here together as a tribe. Before we vote, let's talk...

SamCan and Shred, you have 2 new members to your tribe. Do you feel the need to stick together, or could you be swayed to join one of your new tribemates if it suits your interest?

I think that it's a whole new ball game, anything could happen tonight.

I don't think so, It should...but it won't

Once again, not necessarily. We should, but we probably won't
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 pm

It is now time to collect the votes. Once the votes are revealed, the player receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

If anybody has an individual immunity idol and would like to use it, now is the time to use it...

"I choose to use my immunity idol." Soap announces.

Per the rules of the individual immunity idol, if you play a idol at Tribal Council, all votes cast against you will not count. Soap has used his idol, so any votes against Soap will be thrown out. Now to reveal the votes...

First the vote from the eliminated players....

Soap

That vote is thrown out

Second vote....

SOAP

Third vote....

{Soap}

3 votes all for Soap and all thrown out...

Fourth vote....

Soap

That is 4 votes for Soap but none of them count. There is 1 vote remaining....

The fourth player voted out of Lsquared: Italy.....

Shred

Shred, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

An interesting vote to say the least. Soap, you were lucky to have the idol in your pocket tonight. The question is whether your luck will continue. Head back to your camp. Goodnight.

Last edited by switza on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm

WOW! haha this could have worked if you guys weren't hinting at voting out a threat lol come on you guys!
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:47 pm

WTF!! LULZ AT THIS GAME.

I refuse to leave bitches.....

<3
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 am

Ha, nice move Soap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 2   Otho Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otho Tribal Council 2
Page 1 of 1