Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanabay

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:44 pm

So YAY! We merged (again)! Thats a GREAT thing because I've been immune for all but 1 tribal council so far so I haven't had much to write about!
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:07 pm

So things are getting interesting. Rob apparently is Apollo, prehistoric woman is Agent, and TheWolfman is Jwisen. Scottleo has pm'd me and said that Tina, SamCan and Scott should all stick together after PrehistoricWoman is voted off. I agree but I don't know if we will be able to pull it together.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I formed a final 2 with Scott and I told him who I was. Apparently I'm not obvious because I thought I was being obvious. I've also told Taylor and Boston Rob who told me that he would make a final 2 deal with me if I did. Whether or not he means it I don't know but he probably does because we have talked since the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 pm

2wow Shocked ! Apparently PrehistoricWoman and Josh got expelled from the game because Josh let PrehistoricWoman use his profile in the game. I assuming that Soap and Hoodedstranger are now part of the jury.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 pm

This next vote is hard. Rob won immunity and he gave it to me so I'm hoping that my plan works. Here is the final plan:

Kanabay- Wolf
Rob- Tina
Tina- Scott
Wolfman- Tina
Scott- Wolf
Samcan- Wolf
Eliminated- Wolf

Scott still thinks that our best bet is too blindside Wolf and I agree. Scott, SamCan and I are all supposed to vote for Wolf. I'm hoping the eliminated players vote for Wolf also but I tried to organize this in a way where their vote doesn't matter. Rob and the Wolfman are supposed to vote Tina and I hope that they do this. I have no idea who Tina is voting for so I hope she votes Scott. If Scott goes I don't know what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Here is the updated list:

Here is how tribes stack up:
original tribes:(Nerva, Galba)
1-5
swtiched tribes:(Nerva, Otho, Galba)
1-3-2
Boston Rob switchup:(same order)
2-1-3
Boston Rob reswitch
2-4

Most of any of my tribes have numbers.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:43 pm

If Wolf goes as expected than I hope that we can either get Tina or SamCan next and after that which ever between Tina or SamCan that doesn't go. Either way I see the high likelyhood of a tie at final 4 should Wolf go home.

If Tina goes home than I hope we can get Wolf out next followed by SamCan.

If Scott goes home, Rob and I should use SamCan's vote and vote for Tina or Wolf. At four we should vote for whichever one wasn't voted off.

No matter what the scenario, I want the final 3 in this game to be Boston Rob, Scott-Leo and myself.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:02 pm

At tribal Council last night Scott-Leo went home. that definitely was worst case scenario for me. Now, the only ally I have left in this game is Boston Rob and I don't really know if I can trust him because I honestly think that he voted for SamCan or Scott and not for Tina. My only hope is to form a F2 with SamCan and hope that I can get the eliminated players to vote for TheWolfman.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Boston Rob gave me his hidden immunity idol and I'm using it. Tonight TheWolfman should go.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm

This is one interesting game. After this vote I want to target Tina because she is a MUCH bigger threat than SamCan and I think I'd have an easier time of getting SamCan to take me to the final 2 than Tina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2