Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 2

Go down 
+2
TheWolfman
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome in Nerva tribe. You guys have had a couple successful challenges and haven't been with me in a few days. Before we get to the voting, let's talk a bit...

You are playing as individuals, but a couple times you've been able to win Tribal Immunity. How do you decide which is more valuable, a strong player who might help win the tribe immunity or a weak player who isn't a threat for individual immunity?

So far we've had a few people switch between tribes. With changes like that, is it harder to maintain loyalty to alliances?

TheWolfman, you have been on this tribe the least amount of time. With Boston Rob on exile, did you feel that you needed the immunity to stay in the game?

Are each of you confident in your placement on your tribe, or do you all feel somewhat vulnerable?

Some of you may be aware of this, and others might not be. One of the twists of this season is that eliminated players have the opportunity to add an additional vote at Tribal Council. With this knowledge, does it change the way you vote players out, as they might have a shot at getting revenge later in the game?

This could be a difficult vote for some of you. What will be the final factor deciding who to vote for?

It is now time to vote. TheWolfman is immune and can't be voted for. Boston Rob is on exile and can't be voted for. You have until 8pm eastern to pm your vote to me.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 pm

switza wrote:
You are playing as individuals, but a couple times you've been able to win Tribal Immunity. How do you decide which is more valuable, a strong player who might help win the tribe immunity or a weak player who isn't a threat for individual immunity?

I think it's honestly a toss up between who gets voted out for whatever reasons. I don't think there's a defining reason for voting someone out. Some people base their vote on who is the bigger threat or who is in the miniority and they vote based on alliances or who is weaker or stronger. I don't think there is one reason for voting someone out and I think it really boils down to the two Ms. Minority and Majority.

Quote :
So far we've had a few people switch between tribes. With changes like that, is it harder to maintain loyalty to alliances?

Yes and no. You can't depend on the person who was with you yesterday to be with you the next day, but you still want to hold some alliegance to them so if you do see them again you can maybe work together, but at the same time you have to make new alliances to survive. It comes down to who you choose to stay loyal too.

Quote :
TheWolfman, you have been on this tribe the least amount of time. With Boston Rob on exile, did you feel that you needed the immunity to stay in the game?

Honestly.... no. I didn't think I needed immunity to stay in the game, but just because I think that doesn't mean I'm not going to try because you can't read anyone elses mind. I could be wrong and someone could be gunning for me right now, but I feel, for this vote at least, I was safe regardless. Even before immunity the name I was wearing was not mine, so no.

Quote :
Are each of you confident in your placement on your tribe, or do you all feel somewhat vulnerable?

I feel pretty confident, I think everyone, no matter who they are, always feels a little bit vulnerable, but you have to trust the people you made connections with and you have to trust your alliances and trust your gut. That's all you can do, is make the right alliances and hope that it works out. There's nothing else you can do.

Quote :
Some of you may be aware of this, and others might not be. One of the twists of this season is that eliminated players have the opportunity to add an additional vote at Tribal Council. With this knowledge, does it change the way you vote players out, as they might have a shot at getting revenge later in the game?

No, you can't let something like that stop you from voting for who you want and for whatever reason. All that would do is make you afraid and then you would never get anywhere, because if you don't vote out the people you want to vote out because of a twist like that then they would continue to slide through the game and the point of voting someone out is to remove them.

Quote :
This could be a difficult vote for some of you. What will be the final factor deciding who to vote for?

I'm going with my alliance.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Well it is pretty much an invidual game for us at this point, and thats the unique thing about our situation, we need to keep the strong players so that we can win tribal immunity, but they also prevent us from winning individually. So idk.

I wouldn't say so

I'd like to think I'm in a safe position, but you always have to be prepared to be blindsided

Not really. You shouldn't go into a vote thinking "is this person going to campaign the outcast vote against me?" because then you can end up making the not-best move.

What I think will keep me safe for the next few votes
Back to top Go down
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Well I won both tribal immunities, but neither of the individual ones or the reward challenges. It's always a toss-up who is going to win challenges for you, so you can't base a vote off of that.

Yes and no. You just have to be able to adapt.

I feel pretty confident just because I like everyone here and hopefully they like me too, but I guess I could be wrong.

I did not know this at all! But not really. Everyone has to go at some point. And there's no way you can change HOW you vote someone out. You do it the same way each time. Writing their name on that parchment.

People who haven't spoken a word to me, yeah I don't trust them! haha
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 am

Weak player who isn't a threat for individual immunity. Just because the circumstances we’re currently in; tribal immunity is not a factor for us. We’re always competing for individual immunity.

Not at all. I still fully trust the people who I’m in contact with regularly. And they know they can trust me.

I’m fairly confident. I haven’t given anyone a reason to vote me out. Well I hope I haven't tongue

Yeah this is definitely an awkward twist. You want to vote out someone really bad, but then it might backfire in the long run. I’m not sure, but I guess prioritizing which one is more important is the key. I’d rather someone who is a threat leave the game to be honest.

Hmm. Who is the biggest threat and ensuring that me and my allies move one step forward.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 am

Yes and No. Mainly No. cheers cheers

You first.

Oh I just realized I’m not Wolfman, wrong question.

I LIKE MUFFINS THAT MAKE ME POOP

See above for details.

Fear Factor.

It is now time to vote. TheWolfman is immune and can't be voted for. Boston Rob is on exile and can't be voted for. You have until 8pm eastern to pm your vote to me.

I like to make a shout out to ERIC <3333 Hello!
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 am

Hehe, Josh you had too much sugar for one day hun Laughing
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 pm

I'll collect the votes. The player receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First the vote from the eliminated players...

Swinners

Second vote....

b94-1

Third vote...

Swinners

2 votes Swinners, 1 vote b94

Fourth vote....

josh

2 votes Swinners, 1 vote Josh, 1 vote b94

Fifth vote......

SWINNERS

3 votes Swinners, 1 vote Josh, 1 vote b94, 2 votes remain....

Sixth vote...

The fifth player voted out of Lsquared: Italy...

Swinners

Swinners, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

You seem to have a tight alliance and wanted to take out someone who could be a threat. With a game with surprises around each corner, we'll see if that was the right decision. Grab your torches and head back to camp. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:18 pm

zomg bye lovelies <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 2   Nerva Tribal Council 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 2
Page 1 of 1