Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

confess!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
worsthosteva

worsthosteva

confess!!! Empty
PostSubject: confess!!!   confess!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

so, here i am in italy!! i love it here, pizza, wine, this place has it all. oh but wait, here i am on this island, so i get none of it! Crying or Very sad anywho, i am gonna go make some friends, hopefully gain their trust... so i can tarnish their hopes later. my one goal here is to make everyone cry, and then cry somemore. odds are that wont happen, but i am going to have to try my best to make that goal work.

tina is active and looks like a good player to attach myself to, i hope she likes me!! i have my idea of who she is *cough* angie, prp, maybe parawhore *cough* then again i could be wrong.. waaaaaaay wrong. either way, i will form a bond there. also.. is bettis really bettis? or is just someone pretending to be him to gain respect as a "vet". i shall explore this and get the scoop (yea, i probably wont) but regardless, wtf is up with that? no one else has really caught my eye, and i really only looked at their avatars, so good good good.

well, i'm off to go build a fire, or do something else to look wonderful in everyone's eyes.
Back to top Go down
worsthosteva

worsthosteva

confess!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: confess!!!   confess!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:23 pm

looks like they all wanna buttfuck probst here, so i will just make them love me. my username is about me, to be honest. but what they dont know cant hurt them teehee. Laughing

i hate them. Smile
Back to top Go down
worsthosteva

worsthosteva

confess!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: confess!!!   confess!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 am

so, we got our tribes. no one i really noticed in the beginning is on my tribe, besides bettis, but he seemed boring. no tina. no elle. no nobody. i will just fake my way through this part of the game. oh! and bettis has been proclaimed leader of the tribe. WTF! well, everyone is just stupid, they are just giving someone else power to get rid of them. i will have to play along, but we will see how this works out for me. nerva makes me nervous.
Back to top Go down
worsthosteva

worsthosteva

confess!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: confess!!!   confess!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 pm

i retract the statement of making a leader. i didnt know we had to, lol.

so i built the fire, which on the internet is quite difficult. so ya, i think i will be sticking around. i will play your game nerva, and i will win at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

confess!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: confess!!!   confess!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

confess!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lsquared: Italy :: Confessionals :: worsthosteva-
Jump to: