Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in a bad place right now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamCan

SamCan

I'm in a bad place right now Empty
PostSubject: I'm in a bad place right now   I'm in a bad place right now Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:08 pm

So I was like 'Hellz yeah I'm gonna be all strategic and blindside BRob!!1!!@!!!'

Fuckin' soap tells BRob and now I'm in deep shit. BRob expects me to just tag along like his little lackey, which granted I have done before, but this time I wanna be different, and better. Soap fucked it up and needed some serious damage control.

So I pm soap and tell him 'hey we gon' blindside BRob when his tribal immunities are up!'

I then get a pm from BRob saying 'lol, SOAP is actually the one going next, not taylor lololol'

I then get ANOTHER pm from BRob saying 'lolol, soap just told me you plan to vote me out, and he also sent me a print screen of me saying lets get BRob out'

I then sent a pm to soap saying 'wtf d00d, he wants you out'

Soap goes 'Um, obv I don't believe that'

I then sent a print screen of BRob's pm which explicitly says 'SOAP IS GONE NEXT'

I then had to send a pm to BRob saying, I wanted to have an ally in soap, but now, because YOU want him out (selfish bastard (that part wasn't actually in it but w/e)) I'm still gonna vote for him coz I do whatever you want oh holy master Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

I'm in a bad place right now
Page 1 of 1