Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otho Tribal Council 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Otho Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 am

Welcome to your first Tribal Council as the new Otho tribe. This is an important vote, because there are only 10 players remaining. The person voted out tonight will be the last player not to make the jury stage of the game. Before the vote, I have a few questions...

Let us go back to the reward challenge. Nobody but Boston Rob shows up. Considering how significant the rewards have been in this game, was it just a bad night for a challenge for everyone, or do you just not care?

Rob splits you back into tribes. You've switched and merged and been split up many times now. Does it make it harder to form solid alliances or does it become a case of having an alliance with nearly everybody remaining?

Hooded_Stranger, you were the only one to show up at the immunity challenge. This challenge was basically solely based on showing up and posting. Does it bother you that nobody else showed, and does it possibly make you think the tribe was possibly throwing the challenge and didn't let you in on the secret?

We've almost reached the jury stage of the game. At what point does your voting strategy change?

One benefit of losing this challenge is having Boston Rob join your tribe. Rob has been a challenge beast up to this point. Is it worth sacrificing a player in order to get him on your tribe?

However with Rob coming back to the tribe, does it make his allies a bigger target at this vote?

It is now time to vote. You have until midnight eastern to PM your vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Hooded_Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:10 pm

Let us go back to the reward challenge. Nobody but Boston Rob shows up. Considering how significant the rewards have been in this game, was it just a bad night for a challenge for everyone, or do you just not care?

I don't think I was home for it

Rob splits you back into tribes. You've switched and merged and been split up many times now. Does it make it harder to form solid alliances or does it become a case of having an alliance with nearly everybody remaining?

I think you make your alliances and just hope you're in a good position when you get switched up.

Hooded_Stranger, you were the only one to show up at the immunity challenge. This challenge was basically solely based on showing up and posting. Does it bother you that nobody else showed, and does it possibly make you think the tribe was possibly throwing the challenge and didn't let you in on the secret?

It doesn't bother me. People have things to do, I've missed my fair share of challenges.

We've almost reached the jury stage of the game. At what point does your voting strategy change?

It doesn't change. You have to play the game the way you know how.

One benefit of losing this challenge is having Boston Rob join your tribe. Rob has been a challenge beast up to this point. Is it worth sacrificing a player in order to get him on your tribe?

Well it depends on what you mean by "sacrificing", I'm voting as I would without Rob returning to this tribe.

However with Rob coming back to the tribe, does it make his allies a bigger target at this vote?

I'm voting for what I think gets me to the next level of the game.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I did care, but I had to work till late and I was under the impression that the challenge would be at 10:30 lol Razz

Luckily for me, I’ve ended up with ally every time these crazy switches have occurred.

My voting strategy will always remain the same: If I cannot trust you, you’re getting my vote.

We’re not sacrificing anyone, but I’m sure we’re looking forward to having Boston Rob on our tribe.

I’m not basing my vote on that. Like I said, I’m voting for the person I trust the least.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Bad night, that's it. If we didn't care why would we be answering these questions?

It's definitely alot harder to maintain good, solid alliances, but at least you will get to know most people.

It probably won't what I base my vote on hasn't been strength for a while now.

Yes, BRob is probably the best challenge beast in the game, of course it's worth it, not great, but worht it.

How does one know who his allies ACTUALLY are?
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am

sorry for getting home late.

I will now collect the votes. The person receining the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

First the eliminated players vote...

Hooded Stranga

Second vote....

samcan

Third vote....

HOODED_EMO

that's 2 votes Hooded_Stranger, 1 vote SamCan...

Fourth vote...

Hooded_Stranger

3 votes H_S, 1 vote SamCan, 2 votes remain...

Fifth vote.....

The 9th player eliminated from Lsquared: Italy...

Hooded Stranger

Hooded_Stranger, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Congratulations to the rest of you for making the jury stage of the game. But there is a lot more work for you to do if you want to be facing the jury, and not a member of it. Head back to your camp. Boston Rob will meet you there. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Hooded_Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 am

wow, honestly didn't see that coming, but congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 4   Otho Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otho Tribal Council 4
Page 1 of 1