Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedications to Contestants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Dedications to Contestants Empty
PostSubject: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I've decided to make this thread to comment on the already booted players, and I'll keep it updated.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:32 pm

First voted out: BettisDude (Possibly Fiend?)

First up, BettisDude. I didn't really get that much of an opportunity to interact with you, though I did have a side-deal with you. I don't with certainty know who you are, but I think you might be Fiend based on your "A bunch of fucking losers vote out the only person who could have helped you out" after we voted you out 4-1. That is somewhat ironic, since of the 4 people that voted you out (myself, Tina, SamCan and Shred), 3 have made F6. So I'm tempted to say that we did alright. You were voted cause you were the outsider, and you did cost us the challenge as well.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Second voted out: WorstHostEva

You were actually active for a little while pre-game. But as soon as the game started, you basically disappeared, and you ended up getting voted out first from Nerva. I didn't really get an opportunity to interact with you at all.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 pm

Third voted out: ElleRhodes (Lil Vic)

Ahh Vic. I was probably the one who played the biggest role in your boot. It was however, purely strategic. I think you're a nice guy, but you had to go if I was gonna get Jwisen (Wolfman) to trust me completely. With you around, he'd always have someone else to depend on, and I didn't want that. You were also a social threat, so you had to go early. I hope there's no hard feelings over the matter. I have talked to you about this on MSN, and confessed the whole thing to you, and you've been very gracious about the matter, and I'm grateful for that. Most others wouldav had a fair bit of resentment, but you didn't, and that was really nice of you.

Last edited by Boston Rob on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Fourth voted out: Shred (Shred)

Ahh Shred! I have to admit that around the time of your boot, I didn't really feel that bad about it, even though I was the one who put you in that situation after using the first Game Changer. This was primarily because I'd heard that you were very unreliable and a very good liar, so I was very wary of you. However, it was after your boot, with all your help with the outcasts votes that I've realized that you're actually a fairly loyal guy, and I truly appreciate you for that. So thank you, and I'm truly sorry that you had to leave the way you did.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Fifth voted out: Parvati Shallow (Zuchini Man)

Zuchini, Zuchini. You're an interesting one. I think you're a bad player. I'm not trying to be mean here, I'm just stating what I believe is true. You were insanely cocky during your short stay in the game. And you had so many F2 deals, and you didn't manage them well at all. Plus, you were nothing more than Haley's (Taylor) minion. Before coming into this game, I genuinely believed you were a nice guy. The way you handled yourself in this game, proved me wrong. And that was something I was really disappointed to see.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Sixth voted out: Swinners (Swinners)

Ahh Swinners!! You're one of the few players I get worried about. You're truly a very good all round player - you're great challenge wise (which was a huge threat to me), and you're awesome socially and strategically as well. I learnt that the hard way in Myzstery Survivor 4, where you schooled my ass on the way to winning that game. You were amazing in that game, and that was definitely the main reason that I had ensure that you went home early. Your boot was basically the definition of voting someone out cause they're a huge threat.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Seventh voted out: Soap (Dtor)

DIEGO!! Why didn't you tell me who you were? You were among the only 2 people whose identity I didn't know at the F12 merge, and you were a lucky little fucker with your previous reward wins. So I had to get you out. But honestly, had I known you were Dtor, there was no way I wouldav voted you out. When you told me who you were a little while after your boot, you have no idea how stupid I felt for voting you out. You're someone I couldav trusted and possibly gone to the end with.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Eighth eliminated: b94-1 (b94-1)

Like WorstHostEva, you started off active, but then just disappeared. While we did have a side deal, you were never a part of my main alliances primarily cause you weren't active. Sorry we didn't get an opportunity to interact more.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Ninth voted out: Hooded Stranger (Firebolt)

Marcia<3 I sooooo wish you had been on jury. I truly do. The only reason you got out, is cause you are capable of pulling off challenge win sprees, which was very scary for me. It was one of those purely strategic moves. I confessed the whole thing to you, and you were really nice about it, and I appreciated that. You're honestly one of the nicest people I know on IMDb, and just an all round great guy.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Tenth eliminated: Taylor (LadyJ)

Ah Haley. I've always considered you to be one of the best female players on IMDb. You are a huge social threat imo, and had you been more active in this game, I'm sure you'd have gone much further. I have to admit though, your quitting was a huge relief. Lol, even in a game where you were not as active, a lot of the drama revolved around your presence. I'm sure you're not a fan of me right now cause of your closeness to Agent and all, but I hope we can work it out.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Eleventh expelled: Josh6789 (Alliexo)

Allie<3.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Twelfth expelled: Prehistoric Woman (Agent_Xero)

Agent<3.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Thirteenth voted out: Scott-Leo (Scott-Leo)

Scott, ya seem like an awfully nice guy. And I'm sure you can see why that'd be a problem for me, right? Plus you were well connected to the remaining members, and that was something I couldn't allow. So had to vote ya out. I'm sure there's no hard feelings, since ya seem pretty cool about it.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Fourteenth voted out: Wolfman (Jwisen)

Jason! I've probably lied to you more than anyone else in the game. Lied to you from even before the game began, all the way till your boot. But, let it be known that every single lie was a strategic one. I think some of the newer guys - Vic, Max, Scott, yourself are fairly tolerable Razz and thus it was never personal. It was all just for the game. I do realize that you're pissed over it, and I don't blame ya - I'd be pissed too if I'd been lied to this much. So I had it coming. However, do hope we can get along once this game's done with.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Fifteenth voted out: Kanabay (JB_is_Endurance)

You're the last person I booted, and as you know, again, it was nothing personal. I did get along fairly well with ya, so that definitely played a part in your getting as far as you did. And I did protect you at both F6 and F5 (albeit for my own selfish reasons), so that ought to count for something too? Wink Wish ya luck in future games!
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Finalist: Tina Cohen-Chang (Cindylennoxfan)

Tara <3. You know I think you're awesome. I also know you're an incredibly loyal partner to have, and that was one of the main reasons I wanted you with me at the end. Glee-buddies 4eva <3.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Finalist: SamCan (Sam Cannery)

Sammo! Tool. No seriously, I genuinely think you played horrendously in this game. But I get along with you well enough outside the game, and I knew you weren't a threat and those are the only reasons you made it to the finals. You had virtually no control over your fate in this game, and I honestly don't have a clue what you were thinking talking to people to get me out - that wasn't a smart move at all. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedications to Contestants   Dedications to Contestants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedications to Contestants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lsquared: Italy :: Confessionals :: Boston Rob-
Jump to: