Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

final challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I know that we haven't revealed the next boot, but I was looking ahead to the final challenge. I'd like a time when everybody can participate, if possible. I could do late night tonight, sometime tomorrow night or almost anytime on Saturday. When would you each be most available to participate?
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Tonight please.

Fri-Sat-Sun = Weekend = Do not want. And pushing it all the way to Monday would be too much.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Cmon, let's just please end this tonight. It's been 38 days already. Let's not extend it for 4 more.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:36 pm

I have no problem with it being tonight, as long as nobody else has issues with that.

Or will anybody else show up at any time for the challenge? Should I just give Rob the immunity?
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Considering that not one of SamCan, Tina or Kanabay have shown up for a single post-merge challenge (immunity or reward), I agree that you probably should just hand it to me. Love em all, but that's just a fact. With all due respect to em, that's kinda been a facet of my gameplay - taking out the active challenge threats. Wink

Last edited by Boston Rob on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Oh hell no. If I'm here its at 9:00 tonight. king
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Um, can I have it now? If not, what time can we have the challenge tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

final challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: final challenge   final challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

final challenge
Page 1 of 1