Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tree Mail 10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Tree Mail 10 Empty
PostSubject: Tree Mail 10   Tree Mail 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Congratulations players on making Final 3. It is quite an accomplishment to say the least. Fifteen others started the game with you and fifteen have fallen at the wayside. Before we look forward to the end of the game, it is time to look back at those fallen players. Without each of them, you might not be at the place you're standing now. Please take time to post on this thread a comment about each of the fallen castaways from the game....

worsthosteva
BettisDude
ElleRhodes
Shred
Swinners
Parvati Shallow
Soap
b94-1
Hooded_Stranger
Taylor
josh6789
PrehistoricWoman
scott-leo
TheWolfman
Kanabay
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Tree Mail 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tree Mail 10   Tree Mail 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Gonna keep these short - I've posted detailed comments in my confessionals.

worsthosteva: Didn't really get a chance to interact much with ya, and you falling off the map from the get go didn't help.

BettisDude: I remember in the very first tribal council, you posted: "A bunch of fucking losers vote out the only person who could have helped you out"" when Tina, Sam and I voted you out. Interesting that we end up being the F3, no?

ElleRhodes: <3. You know why you were voted out, and we've had a chance to interact a lot since your boot, so I hope it's all good now.

Shred: Sugar sucks butt! Razz

Swinners: You were the first victim of the challenge-threat purge. Sorry, but it had to be done.

Parvati Shallow: You were a victim of your own arrogance tbh. You overplayed your hand big time.

Soap: You were the second victim of the challenge-threat purge. And you were the only person who managed to keep their identity secret from me till they got voted out.

b94-1: Not really much to say. We had an alliance, but you fell off the map.

Hooded_Stranger: <3. Third victim of challenge-threat purge. But we get along really well outside the game.

Taylor: Amgad, you were the one I was worried most about in this game, and that too despite you being semi-active.

josh6789: No comment.

PrehistoricWoman: Amgad!

scott-leo: One of my fav newer players. Really nice guy, but he had to go cause of his connections.

TheWolfman: The player that I probably interacted with most in the game. I enjoyed working with ya while it lasted. Probably the last victim of the challenge-threat purge.

Kanabay: Sorry mate, but ya had to go. I did keep ya safe as long as I could though.
Back to top Go down

Tree Mail 10
Page 1 of 1