Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

confession #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scott-leo

scott-leo

confession #1 Empty
PostSubject: confession #1   confession #1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm

Arggh, I'm not used to this style games board at all. I don't even know if i'm posting my confessional correcty (so reassurance would be appreciated).

Scott-Leo
b94-1
worsthosteva
BettisDude
Swinners
Soap
PrehistoricWoman
Josh6789
Hooded_Stranger

^that's my tribe. Swinners, myself and B94 are the only people using our imdb names (unless someone is using their imdb name and that's not even them, idk, but i doubt it bc neither b94 or Swinners are natorious. If someone was going to impersonate someone it would be like Q_uestion, or as we see, Bettis, someone like that). Maybe I'll make an alliance wiht B-94 and Swinners. Original imdb.com screennames ftw!!

It really irks me not knowing who these people are Rolling Eyes (btw, the selection of emoticons excites me so expect too see them a lot).

My first alliance i have made is with Jwise who came to me one lonely night on MSN after he saw i was in the game (see, keeping my screenname helped). I forget what he said his alias was, but it was something about Wolf, or dog, or some canine, so I don't think he's on my tribe (which is good, because i'm not sure if i can trust.... like, i want to, but i screwed him royally in Zuchini man's Arctic game and he took it very personally and acts like he's over it but i've always got the feeling that he's not quite over it and he's still waiting for the oportune moment to pay me back... but idk... we'll see how THAT plays out).

I'm really exicted to play this game because its format is great. I've read a few eps here and there in the past and its really good. I just hope i can do well, my goal is to make at least jury, but i'm late in joining and haven't made any introductions yet so hopefully that won't screw me.

Anyway, i think that's all i got to say for now. i gave you a lot because idk i felt like it. If it was too long or too wordy or something just let me know. Also, let me know if i'm posting it right scratch

cheers Switza
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

confession #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: confession #1   confession #1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

yes you posted correctly. you can make your confessionals as long or as short as you'd like
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com

confession #1
Page 1 of 1