Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals: Week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BettisDude

Confessionals: Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 pm

So I get here, and I can tell that this game is full of amateuers and Posuers from the Start. Everyone of these people, all they are going to do is see who's dick they can suck to win a Million Dollars. I am the realist person here, I ain't faking this game. I am going to be the most honest person in this game. I will tell people what they think, I will be the puppet master. Seriously, I am going to rock, and I will walk away a winner.
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:34 pm

So I told everyone this story about e being injured in a Motorcycle Accident that tore my Scrotum and tore up my leg and arms.
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:25 pm

So tea..Soap is a fucking tool. I hope he drowns in a lake or something. This leech on Society sucks more than Amy Winehouse at a Wild Orgy
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 am

This cast is full of so many losers. I already have this game in the bag
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

So it looks like I'm the Leader of Nerva YAY!!!! I've kind of toned down right now b/c I don't want to seem too abrasive, but if someone snaps at me, they better watch it.
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:00 pm

What in the Hell happened????

I am sitting pretty on a GREAT Tribe, now I'm Screwed. I am now going to be on a Tribe with people I don't know. I know if We don't win, I'm gone
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 am

DAMN IT!!!! I fucking hate my tribe. They are all a bunch of losers. Fuck them, and fuck this stupid twist
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

Tina the Bitch

Sorry, but your a loser, and losers don't deserve to be here
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm

IDK what happened. Bottom line is that I was voted out by a bunch of losers. This is bullshit. *Punches Camera*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals: Week 1   Confessionals: Week 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals: Week 1
Page 1 of 1