Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Italy is Ghey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Oh hai. Me PrehistoricWoman. Me throw rock.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Omg if Joey joins this game, I'm going to summon my mammoth herd on everyone and tear this place down.

So PLZ NO JOEY.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Lol @ that "Swinners" person. Like we're not stupid. I know it's someone pretending to be Swinners. But why pretend to be Swinners? That's like pretending to have erectile dysfunction.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

List of people that need to die first:

ElleRhodes
BettisDude (ugh I think I know who this person is, which makes it even worse o.o)
Soap
BostonRob
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 pm

DAY 1

And so it begins. I hate my tribe! Scott Leo is the biggest fucking tittysucker ever. Why the fuck am I stuck with this fat drug addict? More importantly, why hasn't this bitter delusional douche killed himself yet? Ew, ew, ew. Scott Leo eternal hate.

All my potential allies ended up on the other tribe. Of course, I always end up on the shit tribe full of gay mormons. The only person I've talked to so far is Josh. So I have one ally as of right now. I'm going to approach Hooded Stranger. He has one post so far, therefore the chances of him having other deals is slim.

Good thing is: Soap and Bettis are on my tribe. They have been fighting even before the game began. Easy 1st and 2nd boot. But for all I know they could be fake fighting, not sure how that will help o_0
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Usually I'm a hothead who's all in your face type of player. But this time I opted to use a different strategy. I'm trying my best to come off as a delusional n00b, basically I'm trying to be Gizmo O_0 I don't want anyone even gaining the slightest clue at to who I am. Once I feel comfortable enough of my position in this game, I'm going to show my true colors.

As of right now I'm apart of an alliance that includes b94, swinners, and hooded_stranger. Soap also asked me for an alliance, and I couldn't turn it down. The more the merrier. But what these people do not know is that I'm the closest with Josh. For now I'll let these idiots with their high egos run the show. Less work for me.

And I was gunning for Bettis to become our tribe leader. I wouldn't want to become the leader, no way. I don't care if the leader get's a HII or Tiger Wood's autograph, that position involves too much pressure and an obvious target. As soon as we lose a challenge I'm going to point the finger @ Bettis. Lol plus I think he'll make a sucky leader anyway. Failure in the making.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:23 pm

DAY 3

And we're off to TC! Lol, don't matter much to me since I'm MOTHERFUCKIN IMMUNE! W00t.

But unfortunately I don't think I will be getting my wish of who I want out. I really want Scottfucktard to take a hike and never return, so I sort of hinted this to Soap. He said he was fine with it. However, I get a PM from b94 and Swinners telling me to vote for worsthosteva. Now I could either A) Convince b94 and Swinners NOT to vote out worsthosteva and take out Scott instead or B) I can just go with the flow for now.

If I try to tell them to vote out Scott, they might assume that I have some sort of tie with worsthosteva (which I don't cause he/she smells), and BOOM next time we go to TC I'd probably have a big ass target on my back. I'm just going to let them pull the strings for now and not ruffle any feathers early on.

More importantly, Josh is being spared this round. I need Josh to stay for my own benefit. Josh will do whatever I tell him to cause he's my bitch.

Stay tuned for more adventures of the mammoth-slaying woman.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

DAY 5

So a lot has been going on as of late.

B94 had asked me who I wanted gone once we went to TC tonight, and I was like “Scott or Soap since they are a challenge threat, and we’re competing for individual immunity amongst ourselves”. There was more to it, but I basically wanted to deflect the target off of Josh and land it on those two idiots instead. Soon after, though, I get a PM from Soap asking how my day went...yeah WTF @ him turning from a psychopath into Martha Stewart all of the sudden o_0. That made the sirens in my head go off, and basically told me that Bitch94 probably showed my PM to Soap, and then told him to get on my good side or something by sending me a very gayish and friendly PM. Ugh, it’s like season 7 all over again lololol.

So now my plan is to make a foursome alliance of me, Josh, Hooded and Scott. I’ve spoken with Hooded and Josh, they are on board. I’ve msged Scott, he has yet to reply back. But Scott told me last time we went to TC that he felt out of the loop, and asked me who we were voting for. So I guess I can cement some sort of alliance by making him feel a part of a group. The good news is that the Jonas brothers (b94, Swinners, and Soap) have probably not gotten to Scott yet, or if they have he doesn’t feel totally secure with them.

I DREAD going to TC again lol. Although I feel somewhat safe, there’s always that feeling that things might not always go my way. I’m hoping for a tribal shuffle soon.

I guess this is also the time to talk about my MAIN ally: BOSTON ROB FTW! Yup, we’re going to mop the floor with everyone. It’s me, him, Taylor and Josh all the way. I helped Rob’s tribe win immunity today because Gelba losing means that either Wolfman or Elle will be going. I know who both of them are, and I despise both those little titsuckers.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 pm

DAY 6

I told Josh that he should approach Scott and tell him that Soap = Agent. I’m not sure if that is the actual case, but I know Scott hates Agent enough for him to work with us. For all we know Josh or myself could be Agent lolol. Stupid Scott and his stupid Canadian self. I’m going to make him feel very comfortable, and when he least expects it I’ll deport him back to Canada. Eh?

And lmao @ ElleToad being voted off. It’s sad that I could not be a part of voting him off. But my ally booting him is just as sweet. Bitch needs to crank up his gameplay cause he’s a totally crap player. And I hear that Wolfman started sending out fake PMs to Kanabay all night long in order for him to vote alongside Wolfman and ElleToad. LOL @ him losing sleep and ending up failing either way.

I think it's fair to assume that Me, Taylor and Boston Rob have control of our respective tribes. Which is just FA-BU-LUS.
albino
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 pm

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ take the HII DoucheySoap! Plz!

If he does, Boston Rob switches to my tribe and we can stab b94 and Soap in the face Aztec style. Omg that would make me die a happy PrehistoricWoman!
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 pm

DAY 9

Yay omgzomg! Soap being the selfish dickwad he is, took the HII. FCK YEAH! Way to put an even larger target on you back, asshole. Lol @ Rob getting the best reward despite finishing third. Today’s actions have proven why Parvati and Soap excel at the art of having their heads permanently jammed up their ass. This worked out perfectly.

Now we’re going to shuffle the tribes to our advantage. Rob and Wolf will be joining me here at Nerva, while Soap and Scott will need to leave to the other two tribes. The reason why Wolf is coming over is because A.) After ElleToad left, Wolf feels like a very lonely, homeless boy and B.) by rescuing him from an eventual boot, Wolf will be very grateful to Rob for saving him and will no doubt pledge his full allegiance to him. Therefore, Rob and I gain an extra vote. Swinners and Bitch94 are being kept here for one sole purpose: they are going to become the sacrificial lambs. The whole purpose of this tribal shuffle is to work out the best scenarios in which Swinners, Bitch94, Soap and Parvati will likely leave the game. Those 4 are our biggest threats and need to die ASAP.

I’m going to be throwing the next challenge, as will members of my alliance, so we can get rid of either Swinners or Bitch94. Rob wants B94 gone first, I was like UM NOOO. Swinners must go first. Swinners is a HUGEEEEEE threat at challenges (as already proven) and also has the potential to sway people to his side cause he's a witch who feeds on little children. Letting Swinners survive would be like sniffing glue, a big mistake on our part. Bitch94 on the other hand has been completely crap at all the challenges, in fact she has failed to participate at any challenge so far. You know why? This fucking Mongol thinks she has complete control of the tribe and therefore has no reason to waste her time on challenges. UGH. Nothing bothers me more than when people think they’re sitting on a high horse. I WANNA KNOCK THIS DESPICABLE FAT HAG TO THE GROUND. YA HEAR ME?! But her time will come once Swinners leaves.

Also, lol @ all the people who will be pissed off at Boston Rob for making the various switches. He's going to be taking the hits, while I continue to spellbind everyone with my fake happy faces. They have no idea that I'm apart of almost everything. Hehe, innocent self <3 king
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 pm

DAY 11

So tonight Swinneypoop will be leaving the game. He was lucky to have won immunity for our tribe last round, because his departure is long overdue. Swinners I like you <3, but I can never trust you fully in games so you must leave BAI.

Hopefully with Swinners going, Bitch94 can finally show up for challenges and put some effort. IKR? Actually, she will have no choice. Either she gets off her worthless ass and secures immunity, or she will be going next. BITCH, I CALL THE SHOTS AROUND HERE NOT YOU!

I helped Taylor’s tribe win immunity today because I want Otho to go to TC and boot Parvati (another failed dipshit). But Parvati is under the false impression that I’m her friend in this game, so it helps in the long run. Because those folks who are booted out, can also vote as a collective unit. So far Bettis and ElleToad will likely vote in my favor. So with Parvati joining them, I’d have more people to help me out at TC.

AND MASSIVE WTFACE AND LOLOLROFLCOPTOR @ Soap not choosing to switch the tribes. Omg this guy is a complete tool. As it stands right now, me and B.Rob have complete control of this game. We call each and every shot ON ALL TRIBES. Soap had an opportunity to switch the game to his favor by joining up with Swinners and Bitch94. But he chose to go to exile instead 0_o R U FOR REAL? Welp, the more people who fail at failing, the better for me I guess.

K I gtg and vote Swinners out! I’ll ttyl k <33
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Edit Sad

Last edited by PrehistoricWoman on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:24 pm

DAY 15

I think I lost the immunity challenge. But I'm not too worried because A.) If either Josh or B.Rob win, I can get them to give me immunity and B.) even if I'm not immune, I'm pretty safe. The person leaving will be Soap.

I've been going around telling everyone up until this point that Soap is either Agent or Choco. No one would want to keep either of those two in this game. And Wolf especially, since I know who he is and he's not that fond of Agent. Lulz.

I'm still deciding whether I should blindside B.Rob down the road. In order to do that I need to talk to Taylor. The only problem is that Taylor decided to become brain dead, since I haven't heard from her in awhile and she's sort of inactive now.

I still decide the boot order though, which is a good thing. The order for now is: Soap, Sam, and Hooded. B.Rob does not want Hooded to go so early. But I stroked his ego and told him that he was the best challenge whore around here and a player like Hooded can threaten him. He was on board as soon as he realized that he wanted no one else to win immunity challenges. You see, Rob is petrified at the thought of someone else being better than him. That is why I seldom try when it comes to challenges; I let him take care of it, while I pull the strings from backstage. Rob is a good challenge whore, but sucks when it comes to the social aspect of this game. He has made an alliance with everyone in this game, which is a shitty strategy because if I ever wanted him gone I could use that against him. He is easily persuaded and influenced. All I have to do is make him paranoid and he becomes so obedient. Also, letting Rob win the challenges keeps him happy and makes it easier for me to continue the ego stroke and keep him under control. The more he wins, the more he becomes a threat, the more he's in the spotlight, the more people will blame him for everything. Right now, I have 2 personal bitches: Josh and Rob.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Soap is freaking out and is asking me to save him. I told him that I can't really do anything about it since "I'm outta the loop and don't make the calls". In reality, I have wanted him gone since day.1 after his lame girly fight with Bettis. I have been an advocate of voting Soap out for a looooooonnng time now. Him winning all those rewards just made him more annoying and irritating... and tonight I shall have a wicked smile when I cast my vote for him.

So long dickwad.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Edit Sad

Last edited by PrehistoricWoman on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Faraz says:
i know ull blindside me
for haley
|| ZeR0 || says:
lol i wont
Faraz says:
and then we'll never talk again
EVER

|| ZeR0 || says:
lol dude i wont
if u blindside me
Faraz says:
i don't, im not a douche like u
|| ZeR0 || says:
we'll still be bffs, i wont turn into some highschool girl and be all like "dont talk to me"
Faraz says:
i wud
ill be pissed if u blindside me

pale pale

wat2do
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:15 pm

K I've approached Taylor and told her everything. Of how Rob wanted her gone, and how he took out her ally, Parvati. She's on board for taking him out. YAY right? OMG no...

But now I'm in a SERIOUS dilemma. Rob wants Taylor gone, and Taylor wants Rob gone. Somehow I've landed myself in the middle of all this o_0 eww. Both are my bff's, and which ever side I choose I will be pissing one off.

ugh elephant
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 pm

DAY 16

Challenge thrown. Hooded will be leaving tonight. He wanted Taylor gone, and was foolish enough to tell me about it. I would prefer to keep Taylor around for longer, ummmk? So he thinks Sam is going.

I also PM'd Sam and told him to vote out Hooded in order to override the outcast vote (in case they vote in Hooded's favor).

Sorry Hooded, but you trusted the wrong people from the start: Me and B.Rob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Edit Sad

Last edited by PrehistoricWoman on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:07 pm

DAY 18

I had a chat with B.Rob last night and I came to my senses that I should probably stick with him rather than risk voting him out. He's been loyal to me up until this point and I'd hate the ruin that alliance. Plus he's my bff and I don't think I could vote him out that easily.

However, he seriously pissed me off today @ the reward challenge. I asked him to tell Wolf that he should give me an idol. Instead, Wolf gave an idol to Sam......WTFWTFWTF. And then when I approached Rob about the issue, he started to deflect the whole thing at me. Apparently Wolf was not talking to him, so Rob freaked out and accused me of saying something behind his back. I'm not sure if this is all an act, but I know Rob had a hand in convincing Wolf to NOT GIVE ME AN IDOL. Fck you Rob, I know this is a bunch of bull you're trying to pull so drop the fake act. BAIIIIIIII.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 am

DAY 19

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much things went wrong today. Boston Rob is gunning for me now. Thanks to that ugly dipshit SAMIliketotakeituptheassCAN. You bitch, I saved your neck last TC. Hooded was gunning for you!!!!!! YOU WERE THE SUPPOSE TO INITIALLY LEAVE!!! I switched up the votes in order to keep you in this game.

Sam, I hope a kiwi bird bites your nuts off. YOU ARE A VILE INFESTED KOALA BEAR UMMK!
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 pm

DAY 21

LOL the irony of this game is the person I was going after has decided to come after me now. It's a lost cause on my part. I feel like Taylor and I are on one side while everyone else is on the other. Boston Rob revealed my identity to almost everyone, which means people are really pissed off to see me still being here. They WANT ME GONE NOW. People like Wolf, Scott, and Samfucktard do not like me, and any sort of alliance I may have had with them has evaporated thanks to Boston Rob.

Here's what's basically going to happen tonight:

Taylor wins immunity, I leave.

I win immunity, Taylor leaves.

Neither wins immunity, Taylor leaves.

Boston Rob also admitted that he told Wolf not to give me immunity during the previous reward challenge. And the other day I asked Rob if he can give me his HII since he's safe for the next 200 years, but he said no. So yeah, I'm fucked lmao.

I now know why I hated the real Boston Rob during All-Stars. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Italy is Ghey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italy is Ghey   Italy is Ghey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Italy is Ghey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lsquared: Italy :: Confessionals :: PrehistoricWoman-
Jump to: