Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soap

Soap

Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Well we have made the merge at 12 so I am assuming that this will be a final 3 with 9 jurors? Anyway Sam had asked me to vote out Boston Rob and like a loyal alliance member I told him that. But Rob being the biggest idiot in the world sends Sam a pm telling him that he knows he wants him out. Why?? This ruined everything Mad But Sam still want's me to help me get rid of Rob which I will do now he screwed me over and now im gonna screw him! I figured a F2 deal meant something guess not oh if that weren't even SamCan has a pm from Rob saying he wants to get rid of me!! What...tHE...FUCK...ROB!! Seriously that dude is so untrustworthy now. My best bet is that he'll get rid of me soon rather than later while Sam may want to keep me around and then get rid of me but by then I have built up a small army and knock out Sam and Rob.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 am

Sam and Rob are both coming after me. So unless I win this immunity challenge i'll be voted out, which sucks. Although I think Sam want's to keep me around to help him vote out Rob or I could be completely wrong and could be going out. But here's the thing I don't think I could get anybody on my side I think they all want me out...shit fuck.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 pm

I could be wrong but I think SamCan wanted me around but me telling Rob may have ruined those plans as he might now see me as a loose end and just cut me off. But maybe just maybe Rob will want to get rid of SamCan since he felt that he betrayed his trust and from the pm Sam had sent me also a f2 alliance. I just...I dont know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm

So it looks as though tonight will be my final night in this game unless a miracle happens, which it wont. I know I can go to Boston Rob and give him the info Sam gave me, about him wanting to vote me out. That way Rob realizes that Sam is just too much of a snake to keep around, however I feel like he is planning to get rid of him after he's done voting me out. It's his game now.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Well my fate wont be revealed till tomorrow or sooner if Switza gets all the votes in on soon. Well I sent a group pm, nice little feature by the way, letting people know that they should vote out an inactive player rather than myself. I just hope that they'll oblige and keep me around for at least one more reward challenge and immunity challenge.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Well it does seem that this TC will be my last, hmm well I have tried to reach out to some people to keep me around and vote out some inactives but I dont think it's gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W   Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Merge 1st TC + RC + IC)W
Page 1 of 1