Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reward Challenge 6

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Welcome in Tribes. Galba is getting their first look at the new Otho tribe. Hooded_Stranger was voted out at the last Tribal Council, and Boston Rob has taken his place on the tribe.

For tonight's challenge, individual reward is at stake. There will be one winner from each tribe.

For the challenge I have listed a series of letters. When you separate the letters and unscramble them, you will spell out 10 episode titles from the TV series "Rome". Once you have the 10 titles, you need to PM me the list in order that they aired. I have maintained the proper capitalization for the episode title, so if there is a capital letter in the list, it is the first letter of a capitalized word in one of the titles.

The first person from each tribe to PM me the correct list in the correct order will win reward.

Want to know what you're playing for?

The winner from each tribe will get to choose between two rewards.

1. An individual immunity idol for yourself and one member from the opposite tribe that can be used up to the F5 vote.

or

2. The ability to penalize a player with 1 extra vote that can be used up to the F5 vote. You'll also give that ability to one member of the opposite tribe.

Both rewards can be used as bargaining tools to advance yourself in the game; but each could also place a target on your back immediately.

Also note no player can earn and/or be given multiple rewards. And also, both winners are allowed to select the same reward if they so desire.

Here is the letter bank...

A a a a a a a a a a a A a a b b B b c c c c c c C C d d d d E e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e f f f F F f g g h h h h h H h h H h h h H i i i i i i i i i K l l l l l l l l l l m M n n n n n n N n n n o o o o o o o o o o o O o o o p p r R r r r R r r r r r s s S s S s s s s s s S s s s s T T T T T T t t T t t u u u u u u u W w W y y

Survivors ready...GO!!!
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
switza
Admin

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 pm

There are Latin titles for the show; if one is on the list, it would only be the Latin title, not the English translation
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Switza, can you please check your PMs?
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:26 pm

The winners of reward are...

For Otho....

Boston Rob

For Galba...

TheWolfman

Congratulations, you each get to choose one of the rewards. Please post on this thread which reward you choose and what person from the other tribe you want to also give it to.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Switza, sent you another PM lol.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm gonna take the individual immunity idol, and I'd like to give the extra one to Tina Cohen Chang.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm going to take the idol too and I'm going to give the other one to.... SamCan. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reward Challenge 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge 6   Reward Challenge 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reward Challenge 6
Page 1 of 1