Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #7 Empty
PostSubject: Episode #7   Episode #7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Oh My Freaking God… Agent is probably laughing at me hysterically right now thinking about “dumb” I am. Tonight, all hell broke loose. Prehistoric = Agent, Josh = Allie (Apollo and Agent both have control over her account as well though and that’s how Rob and Josh “mysteriously” tied in the Oscar Predictions challenge. Allie is actually pretty inactive, it’s Agent or Apollo on her account most of the time which is completely unfair since they vote for her and do challenges for her). I found out Apollo has been working with Agent, Allie, and Haley tightly since the beginning of this game and they’ve been masterminding everything going on behind the scenes and they have a F4 alliance. Apollo, surprise, has just been “using” me apprently. Oh and he was responsible for Vic’s vote off and Parvati was just a pawn to help make sure it happened so that makes me look like more of an idiot. Just great! Things couldn’t get any better.

Apollo has not stopped lying to me since he opened his mouth and made a F3 alliance with me and Vic. It’s all been a lie, all the promises and the strategies. And now, Agent and his crew want me out for no reason, so I have a huge target on my back and every step I take now is insanely important. My whole game has just been shot to hell and it looks kind of desperate right now, but they made me out to look like an idiot and a pawn and nobody does that to me. So if they want to play, game on. Bring it on. Everything is out in the open now. Two can play this game and I can play it well… I hope. This is where the game gets interesting and I like it. Probably more than I should, considering my neck is on the line.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #7   Episode #7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm

This is so stupid, because Apollo has been lying to me since the moment this game started and he really burned me in a bad way and even organized my best ally’s vote off, but I’m really counting on him to come through for me in this next vote and for the rest of the game really. In most situations there would be no way I could even remotely fathom working with someone who betrayed me and deceived me so badly, but Apollo is the one who did come clean and tell me everything that’s he done (lied about) since the game started. Why would he have done that if he just wanted to vote me out?

So while I feel like a complete fool for the first half of this game I do have hope Apollo will turn out to be on my side after all this mess. So now the main priority is to get Agent, Haley, and Allie out. Allie, I don’t care about since she’s inactive and Agent has been the main one controlling the account and Apollo has the account too. If we get rid of Agent suddenly “Allie” becomes no concern and then only Apollo has it. So the first person I want out of here is Agent.

Right now the people in my block that are voting with me should be, Tina/Scott/Sam/Me/Apollo. That’s 5 and that’s majority. Unless Apollo is lying then I feel we should be ok. I worked hard to get Sam on my side since he was a critical piece in this and once I revealed Agent’s double dealings I feel confident he’s on my side now.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #7   Episode #7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Apparently Taylor/Haley has quit the game. Wow, I saw the post of her wanting to quit, but I thought it was just a bluff. I guess not, because now she’s gone. Rob won immunity and gave it up to “Allie” since he already has immunity. I feel it’s a dick move since pretty much everyone knows at this point Allie is not really playing and Apollo now has full access to her account since he locked Agent out of it and that’s probably the only reason he wants to insure Allie stays. Rob won the survey challenge partly because of Allie’s account so he definitely doesn’t want to give it up. It’s a free meal ticket for him in a sense. According to everyone Agent is still going and I feel good about it.

Especially with Haley up and quitting I feel no target on my back anymore. Agent can try and scramble, but it’s not going to do him any good. Apollo wants to do a split vote thing and vote Agent out on the revote, but I’m really not interested in it. I think it’s stupid since we have our numbers and this could potentially piss them off since we’re not letting some of them in on the fact the vote will be split, but we won’t need their votes anyways after this vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #7   Episode #7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode #7
Page 1 of 1