Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scott-leo

scott-leo

Confessional #7 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #7   Confessional #7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm

lmao what?? Pre, Tayor, and Josh all either quit or got expelled in one TC. Technically I think Rob should be expelled as well, because expelling only Josh doesn't really make sense, but whatever its all good.

Just before the news broke that Josh was expelled I had already PM'd SamCan, Tina and Kanabay and pleaded that us 4 needed to come together and try to take oursleves to the final 4. After Prehistoric and Boston Rob's fight in the TC thread, it became obvious that josh, B Rob, and Jwise were working together (I assume Jwise was with Boston Rob because he knew about the double-account thing and he knew Rob was Apollo).

So, with the simple facts that these 3 were clearly together, and have tons of immunities between them, it wasn't hard to put the pieces together and make a counter alliance. Kanabay and i had a good long talk for the first time and he is definitley on board, but i have yet to hear back from Tina and Sam. Even with Josh being expelled we can still do it and we still have to. SamCan i think will come around, its Tina/CindyLennoxFan that I'm worried about (she may be in with them - i know her and Jwise are close).

I don't know where we're at right now and I'm not even sure who has immunity and/or HII's, but whatever. Blah.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #7
Page 1 of 1