Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #9 Empty
PostSubject: Episode #9   Episode #9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Well, we just came back from Tribal Council and Scott got voted out and I could not be more livid. Sam ended up playing his idol which made the votes bounce back to Scott and I’m almost 100% certain Apollo told Sam to play his idol. I know he did, despite what he says. He didn’t want Scott around in the first place and now Scott is gone and it sucks. I was going to take Scott to the F2 with me and we were close allies and now he’s gone. Kanabay is the biggest and worst liar though.

She told me Tina was going to be blindsided and that everyone was voting for her and I should too and then she voted against me and then I didn’t even leave. How pathetic. The girl has no game. I told Apollo I want her to be the next to go so hopefully she’ll leave next. Sam, I’m worried about. I voted against him and if it hadn’t been for his idol he would’ve been gone so that might not have been the smartest move because now he probably won’t trust me, but hopefully that will all iron itself out.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #9   Episode #9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Rob won immunity, of course. I swear that challenge was rigged. Just kidding… sort of. Rob told me he wants to give his idol to Tina because, and this is what he said, he’s afraid I’ll try to vote her off and let me tell you that almost sent me over the edge. It makes no sense to give his idol to Tina, especially because she isn’t in any danger, no one wants her out, and if he honestly thinks I would go after Tina then I have no idea why I still bother trying to talk to him.

Not to mention I’m the one with my head on the chopping block and if he really was my ally he would give it to me to protect me. All that did was make me distrust even more, if that’s possible, and now I feel like he could very easily be turning on me and I’ll be the one voted out tonight. In fact, I expect it to be me tonight. The first time I’m really worried at TC is tonight and I don’t know what will happen.
Back to top Go down

Episode #9
Page 1 of 1