Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My feelings on the early stage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shred

My feelings on the early stage Empty
PostSubject: My feelings on the early stage   My feelings on the early stage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm

I am kinda feeling a bit on the doomed side to be honest Laughing this is gonna be such a trainwreck season for myself. Just hope I can work my way in like I have done in past seasons.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: My feelings on the early stage   My feelings on the early stage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 pm

When I saw this Shakespeare crap....I was like 0_o it's gonna be a long night. I have not read any of his work since High School. UGH
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: My feelings on the early stage   My feelings on the early stage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Alright first challenge went well. If we lose....don't think I have to worry. Gotta use those mind games. geek

But just hoping we win so our tribe stays together. But if we lose......we lose.
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: My feelings on the early stage   My feelings on the early stage Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Well we lost No oh well cannot wait to send one of these motherfuckers home. The one who is going NEEDS TO GO. SUCH CANCER IN OUR TRIBE. Mad Mad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: My feelings on the early stage   My feelings on the early stage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 am

I could not help but laugh at Bettisdude when he was voted out. Seriously did he think he was getting one over anyone? NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings on the early stage   My feelings on the early stage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feelings on the early stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lsquared: Italy :: Confessionals :: Shred-
Jump to: