Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Currently I am in an alliance with PrehistoricWoman, Scott and Hooded.

Boston Rob is so annoying. But I have a total crush on him so I want to have his babies if possible. <33
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 pm

I am purposefully trying to play UTR because that is the only way I know how to play.

I told Scott that Soap is Agent. Scott hates Agent and will for sure work with us now. Muahaha.

My main alliance is Boston Rob, PrehistoricWoman and Taylor. But Taylor best not come between Boston Rob and I. Razz

Canada > USA.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:17 am

b94 is under the false impression that she controls this tribe.

Don't like her. Want her gone. Stupid bitch.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Today PrehistoricWoman came on to me. I told her I wasn't a lesbian, but she seemed very sad at my rejection. I'd think she would have been used to rejections by now, that ugly old hag. I hope it doesn't ruin my game. Women...

A guy in my politics class which I'm failing said I looked like a hamster. I punched him in the face till he bled, and then spit on him. Then I told him to never mess with the Bear Jew.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm

LoL

Before the game began, Boston Rob threatened to kill my pussy cat unless I didn't form an alliance with him. You know how expensive those cats are? My aunt personally breast fed that cat (a Jewish tradition) and gave it to me. He also said that I should sign up as "Josh". Apparently, Boston Rob has always wanted to dominate over a young boy named Josh, ew he's.so.perverted.

I have very weird people in my alliance. I'll talk about Taylor next and her obvious beard, which only I seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 pm

YAY I like this new tribe. Soap smelled (irony? lol) and Scott liked to touch me at night ugh. So I am happy they are gone.

Me, Boston Rob and PrehistoricWoman are going to the end. alien albino cat farao rendeer geek scratch
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Today is a very sad day. Soap sud won the reward thingy and in a tragic turn of events he took MY Boston Rob and that slutty whore Tina with him to Exile. I feel so lonely without my one and true love. I want to be his Amber!! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad That Thai Hooker better keep her herpes infested hands off my Rob!! Or I'll show her the meaning of Jewish vengeance!! I'll chop suey her ass!! Mad Mad Mad With Rob gone, I am being hounded on all sides by people who want to touch my naughty place, especially PrehistoricWoman. That cavewoman doesn't know the meaning of "GTFO MY ASS BITCH!!" What a skanky lesbian!! I now await Rob's return. Hopefully Tina gets killed by a wild gorilla on Exile. That would be nice. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Omg I'm going to vote for Swinners because I caught Boston Rob and Swinners having anal sex in the bushes. UH NO NO NO. HE MY MAN, YA HEAR ME BITCH? Mad Mad Mad Mad bounce bounce

<3 PrehistoricGoddess looking after me.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 am

Swinners and Parvati are GONE GONE GONE!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THAT'LL TEACH THOSE BITCHES NOT TO MESS WITH MY MAN BOSTON ROB!!

We had a reward challenge, in which my love Boston Rob was amazing, and he won immunity for three tribal councils!! cheers cheers cheers I tried to win the game changer thingy, but that slut hooded took my prize. WHAT KIND OF PERVERT HAS A NAME "HOODED_STRANGER"??? WHAT A SLUT!! But the slut merged the tribes with the game changer, and we are all together now.

This is very bad, since now I have to protect my Boston Rob from the herpes infected hands of Tina, Taylor and everyone else who wants to get in his pants!! Cave Woman still keeps hitting on me, so I will now try and use that to get further.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Tonight if Soap does not win immunity he goes HEHEHE.

Mark my words: final 3 = me, PrehistoricGoddess <3, and FatRob.

I'm still deciding whether I should have Rob's babies or not? PrehistoricGoddess <3 warned me that he might have gonorrhea, so e[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Also, did you notice Rob's man tities lol? Make my tities look like mosquito bites. Yummmmm, I like to stratch mosquito bites because they make me feel good and fuzzy Razz Razz .

Ok I'll ttyl Switza. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

rendeer RAwR
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Tribes got split and my Switzslut took my Rob away to Exile!! affraid affraid

My cutie pie is all alone on Exile, leaving me with Cave Woman and Hooded Stranger, both of whom are PERVERTS TRYING TO GET INTO MY PANTS!! scratch scratch scratch scratch And Sam is mentally challenged geek geek geek while Taylor is a slut trying to steal away MY Rob Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I AM VERY ANGREEEE WITH THESE TRIBES!! Mad Embarassed Embarassed Mad Mad Embarassed Mad Embarassed Embarassed Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

HOODED_PERVERT IS GOING HOME TONIGGGHTTT!! cheers cheers cheers

THIS WILL TEACH HIM NOT TO TOUCH THE BEAR JEW IN INAPPROPRIATE PLACES!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

THAT FUCKER LURED ME WITH CANDY, AND DID ALL SORTS OF THE NASTY THINGS TO ME!! THE KINDA THINGS THAT CAVEWOMAN DOES TO HER BLOW UP DOLL!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WITH HIM GONE AND WITH MY ROB COMING BACK FROM SWITZSLUT'S EXILE, I FEEL SAFE AGAIN. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

BOSTON ROB WON THE REWARD CHALLENGE WHICH WAS AN HII!! cheers cheers cheers

BUT HE GAVE HIS EXTRA HII TO THAT SLUT TINA!! affraid affraid affraid

IF SHE TRIES TO GET CLOSE TO MY ROB, I'LL RIP HER LIMBS OFF!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lsquared: Italy :: Confessionals :: Josh6789-
Jump to: