Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 5

Go down 
+3
SamCan
Boston Rob
switza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 5 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Welcome in Nerva tribe. We'll also welcome in the jury...Taylor and, after the events of last Tribal Council, Hooded_Stranger and Soap are now members of the jury.

Boston Rob you were guaranteed immunity for the final time at this Tribal Council, and yet again, you win the immunity necklace as well. Again you can give away the necklace if you decide.

Before the vote, a few questions...

In the last few days, Taylor decided to quit and Josh and Prehistoric were expelled from the game. How does this change your gameplay?

Rob, you have dominated the challenges. Do you feel you will be the automatic target as soon as you're vulnerable at Tribal Council?

SamCan, you were selected by Rob to not compete in the challenge. Do you feel that you might be a target tonight?

At this point, is it evident where everybody stands within or outside of alliances?

Is there still a chance to pull a blindside this late in the game, or is it too late to try anything that might backfire?

With the incidents of last Tribal, none of the idols were used. Considering that there are only a couple more chances now to use the idol, how difficult will this vote be?

It is now time to vote. You have 24 hours to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:35 am

Boston Rob you were guaranteed immunity for the final time at this Tribal Council, and yet again, you win the immunity necklace as well. Again you can give away the necklace if you decide.
Since a few of the remaining guys requested that I give em the necklace, I decided to leave it to luck. I asked A-Supreme (he's probably among the fairest people on IMDb) to do a random.org shuffle with everyone's name on it, including my own and it popped up Kanabay at the top: https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/30d7y11.jpg. Feel free to confirm this with him. So yea, Kanabay's gonna get the immunity necklace.

In the last few days, Taylor decided to quit and Josh and Prehistoric were expelled from the game. How does this change your gameplay?
Lol, you have no idea. Just read my confessionals if you wanna know how much the whole ordeal affected me.

Rob, you have dominated the challenges. Do you feel you will be the automatic target as soon as you're vulnerable at Tribal Council?
Oh definitely. The next tribal council, is the last one when you can use the HIIs, and I still have one which I don't need to use tonight. So I'm safe till F4. But, I'm more than aware that there's a fair chance of me going home if I lose either the F4 or the F3 immunity challenges. So I definitely have a huge target on my back. However, if someone were to vote me out at F3 in order to take someone who was inactive to the finals for an easy win, they're gonna have a very difficult time convincing the jury that they deserve to win this game, simply cause they won a single challenge. I almost lost a game to RTF once cause of that mistake, when I took him to the finals over someone who deserved it more. Juries don't like it when people take the easy route.

At this point, is it evident where everybody stands within or outside of alliances?
All of the 6 remaining players are connected to most of the others. So it's kinda an alliance clusterfuck right now.

Is there still a chance to pull a blindside this late in the game, or is it too late to try anything that might backfire?
With so many idols in play, it's kinda unlikely. And if you were to try something fishy, and if it backfired, then you're in deep shit, cause with such few players, it's generally obvious who was up to no good, if you know what I mean.

With the incidents of last Tribal, none of the idols were used. Considering that there are only a couple more chances now to use the idol, how difficult will this vote be?
This tribal council's gonna be messy cause of the 4 idols in the game right now. There are up to 7 votes in play (in case the outcast vote is still active). Say if the vote turns out to be 2-2-2-1 or a 3-3-1, there's a fair chance of someone who gets only a single vote against em, being voted out.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 am

Well, I'm pretty sure it improved everyone's gameplay, three people are gone without any tribal councils!

SamCan, you were selected by Rob to not compete in the challenge. Do you feel that you might be a target tonight?

I hope not, I mean I do have a HII which is still good.

It's very confusing, for everybody.

It's never too late for a blindside, and yeah, there's always the risk that it'll backfire.

It's going to be very difficult, it's come to the point where you have to vote off friends.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 am

Not much, never talked to those two in the game so I wasn't effected, just shocked what had happened.

I think, seeing there is only a few of us, anyone can go, we just don't know what will happen in this outcome.

I guess so, if you have made an alliance with everyone then yes you can lol.

I think it will be tough.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 pm

For me it was a good thing. They wanted me out, I wanted them out so for all three of them to leave in succession like that without being voted out it was kind of poetic. Agent's a huge ass and he's a huge hypocrite for using Josh's account.

With 4 out of 6 people holding Immunity Idols things are getting really messy and vote will be scattered all across the board. So even though someone may think they're in an alliance... it could be their time.

I'm not even 100% sure who's being voted out so.... definitely not too late for a blindside.

Definitely will be a split vote all across the board. 2 votes or 1 vote could send you home if someone decides to play an idol.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Quote :

Taylor and I talked so that affected me a little bit. But I never spoke to PrehistoricWomen or Josh so that benefitted me a lot.

Quote :

Its evident where some stand and its harder to determine where others stand. Unlike other games, there were so many tribal switches and what not, that there is no one HUGE alliance.

Quote :
Its NEVER to late to try a blindside. However it could be too risky because if it fails you could go home.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 am

It is now time to reveal the votes. After hearing your responses this could be a very interesting vote.

First things first, if you have an individual immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to announce that...

"I will use my Hii please, just incase."

Tina announces....

"I'd also like to use my HII"

SamCan announces...

"I'm playing my idol, just so I know I'm safe."

Wolfman announces...

According to the rules of Lsquared, if a player plays an individual immunity idol at Tribal Council, all votes cast for that player will not count. For this season, there is no limits to the number of idols that can be played at any one Tribal Council. All 3 of these idols are real idols, so any votes for SamCan, Tina or Wolfman will not count. Because Boston Rob and Kanabay are already immune, Scott-Leo is the only player who can receive votes. If there is even 1 vote for Scott, he will be the 10th player voted out of the game and the 4th member of the jury...

First vote...

SamCan, that vote is thrown out

Second vote.....

Samcan, that vote is thrown out

Third vote....

Wolfman, that vote is thrown out

As it stands, all votes have been thrown out, 4 votes remain....

Fourth vote.....

SamCan, that vote is thrown out, 3 votes remain

Sixth vote....

The 10th player voted out of Lsquared: Italy.....

scott

Scott-Leo, the tribe has spoken, it is time for you to go.

Well a very interesting Tribal Council, to say the least. Three Immunity Idols played, and two players were already immune, so Scott was the only player that could be voted for. At the next Tribal Council, there is only one individual immunity idol remaining and it will be the last chance to use it. Also it will be the final chance for the eliminated players to vote. There is a lot to think about for each of you, the Final Five. Head back to your camp. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 am

Sorry to see ya go Scott Neutral .

Grats on F5 everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 am

Oh wow, bye Scott Sad. Congrats F5.
Back to top Go down
scott-leo

scott-leo

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Good luck F5, I look forward to my Jury Duty bounce
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Congrats F5!

Bye Scott!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 5   Nerva Tribal Council 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 5
Page 1 of 1