Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode #8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #8 Empty
PostSubject: Episode #8   Episode #8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

For this vote the plan is to do a split vote, because of the idols floating around, except everyone thinks the vote will be split between two different people. The main person who is supposed to go, pretty much, everyone agrees that Sam should go, but then it’s all pandemonium to who to give the extra back up votes to, incase Sam plays the idol. Apollo wants to split the vote between Sam and Scott, Scott wants to split the vote between Sam and Kanabay, Kanabay wants to vote me out, I want to split the vote between Sam and Kanabay (like Scott), and Tina is just a follower who does what Apollo tells her to do.

Apollo really wants the back up votes to go to Scott, because he wants Scott out badly. I do not want Scott to go anywhere. He’s my ally, I trust him. To give the back up votes to him would be putting him in danger and there’s a chance he would be going home. Apollo just wants him out because he’s afraid of how close Scott and I are and he should be. I seriously am contemplating rounding up Scott and Sam and flipping this whole script, because Apollo is pissing me off. He’s not listening to me and it has to be his way or the highway.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #8   Episode #8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 pm

I seriously hate Apollo right now. Why does he have to have immunity? Everybody wants him gone! And he always has to get his way about the vote and stuff. We were just discussing the split vote again and he was dragging on my last nerve. He’s a terrible ally, he never listens to you or what you want to do and it’s always about him. If you dare try and state an opinion different than his he turns into a little bitch and starts begging pathetically. I mean, I have my own game to consider too. It’s not the “Apollo Show”.

Of course, my whole plan has just been to go with him this whole game and then vote him out when he’s not immune, but that plan is looking less and less likely now since he’s practically guaranteed himself a spot in the Finals, which is still totally unfair for Switza to do. So now, I have to hope I can beat him if I make it to the Finals. Haley told me the other day she would vote for me if I made it to the Final 2, but I’m not going to dare tell Apollo she said that. I really want to be able to do what I want to do though and I can’t and it’s the most frustrating thing ever. A part of me just says screw it and I’ll try my own move without Apollo’s wish, but then… who knows what would happen.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

Episode #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #8   Episode #8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 am

Ugh! Why on Earth does everything get so messed up for me in this game! I had the perfect plan and it just got smashed because Rob gave immunity to Kanabay. I had the perfect plan! Ugh! According the original plan we were going to put 4 votes on Sam (Me, Rob, Tina, and Scott), 2 on Scott (Sam and the Outcast vote), and Kanabay could vote for whoever she wants to. I didn’t like Rob having all the power so I was going to get Scott and Sam to vote for Kanabay with me and tell Sam to play his idol. Then Rob and Tina’s votes for Sam go away (as does the idol) and Sam, Scott, and I vote off Kanabay in an end result of 3-1-1 with the other two votes being nullified by Sam’s idol and a new alliance of Sam, Scott, and I is born.

It was genius, but since Rob won immunity at the challenge and he already has immunity he got to give it up. He told me he didn’t know how to decide who to give it to so you know what he did? He put it in random.org and it gave Kanabay immunity! And the only other option we could vote for is Tina, but Tina is playing her idol so we can’t vote for her. My plan is ruined because of random.org. Ugh! Why! I was trying to do something that would’ve changed the game up, lol! And now I can’t. My main concern now is making sure Scott sticks around so Sam cannot play his idol, he can’t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode #8   Episode #8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode #8
Page 1 of 1