Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otho Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+2
Tina Cohen-Chang
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Otho Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Welcome in Otho tribe to your first Tribal Council. First things first, you each need to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. If your flame goes out, you are no longer in the game.

Before you guys get the chance to vote, I’ve got a few questions to ask.

Before the tribes were selected, you had a bit of time to communicate with all the players. Should activity before the game begins have an impact on the actual game?

You are initially split into 2 tribes. Were you excited about the initial tribe?

You guys show up at the immunity challenge and find out you’re splitting into a tribe of 5 and BettisDude picks who he wants on the tribe. BettisDude, do you feel this could put a major target on you early on?

For the rest of you, does gaining a member who hasn't been with you the whole time place an automatic target on him?

One player on you tribe didn't send in answers. Does that make for an easy scapegoat with the initial vote?

Seeing a huge twist in the game this early has to make you suspicious of upcoming twists. Does the possiblility of more twists change how you play the game, or are you better off adapting as it comes?

With a tribe of only 5 people, is it harder to vote someone out?

It is now time to vote. You each need to PM me the name of the person you are voting out of the game. The player who receives the most votes will be the second player out of the game. You have 12 hours to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

Before the tribes were selected, you had a bit of time to communicate with all the players. Should activity before the game begins have an impact on the actual game? - Depends.

You are initially split into 2 tribes. Were you excited about the initial tribe? - How could you spilt us up already lol, I didn't really see that coming. It was fine I guess.

For the rest of you, does gaining a member who hasn't been with you the whole time place an automatic target on him? - I'm not sure.

One player on you tribe didn't send in answers. Does that make for an easy scapegoat with the initial vote? - Well it could of went anyway, we both had 4 people on so it could of went anyway.

Seeing a huge twist in the game this early has to make you suspicious of upcoming twists. Does the possiblility of more twists change how you play the game, or are you better off adapting as it comes? - The twist was unexpecting yes, how could you Sad

With a tribe of only 5 people, is it harder to vote someone out? - Kind of, less people to choose.

It is now time to vote. You each need to PM me the name of the person you are voting out of the game. The player who receives the most votes will be the second player out of the game. You have 12 hours to vote. - Ok Razz .
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Quote :
Before the tribes were selected, you had a bit of time to communicate with all the players. Should activity before the game begins have an impact on the actual game?
Well, it does matter I guess.

Quote :
You are initially split into 2 tribes. Were you excited about the initial tribe?
Yea, it was fine.

Quote :
For the rest of you, does gaining a member who hasn't been with you the whole time place an automatic target on him?
We'll have to see.

Quote :
One player on you tribe didn't send in answers. Does that make for an easy scapegoat with the initial vote?
As Tina said, it couldav gone either way, since both tribes had 4 people send in the answers.

Quote :
Seeing a huge twist in the game this early has to make you suspicious of upcoming twists. Does the possiblility of more twists change how you play the game, or are you better off adapting as it comes?
I guess.

Quote :
Kinda.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 am

No, the game is the game, and that's all that matters

It was solid

I don't think so

twas me, and no. Allianced have already been formed, and I don't think one challenge will play a major factor.

Adaption is key, similar to the human race

Yes
Back to top Go down
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 am

Before the tribes were selected, you had a bit of time to communicate with all the players. Should activity before the game begins have an impact on the actual game? I believe so. Thats how I tried to pick Tribes when this stupid twist came up

You are initially split into 2 tribes. Were you excited about the initial tribe? Definately, we were a very strong group and we had great personalities and hard workers.

You guys show up at the immunity challenge and find out you’re splitting into a tribe of 5 and BettisDude picks who he wants on the tribe. BettisDude, do you feel this could put a major target on you early on? I already feel like I'm a Target. I wasn't originally on a tribe with any of these people

One player on you tribe didn't send in answers. Does that make for an easy scapegoat with the initial vote? It depends on how you look at it. You see, either he can redeem himself or not.

Seeing a huge twist in the game this early has to make you suspicious of upcoming twists. Does the possiblility of more twists change how you play the game, or are you better off adapting as it comes? I will adapt as everything comes. I don't want to assume too muich too soon. Didn't Shii-Ann get Voted out for something like that?

With a tribe of only 5 people, is it harder to vote someone out? It is very hard in a sense, that anyone could get the Axe.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 am

It is time to reveal the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

First vote....

Bettisdude

Second vote...

BettisDude

Third vote...

Tina

2 votes BettisDude, 1 vote Tina

Fourth vote....

The second player voted out of Lsquared: Italy...

BettisDude

BettisDude, the tribe has spoken; it is time for you to go.

You guys voted out a player who was selected as a leader. After losing the first challenge, you better hope that was the correct choice. Head back to your camp.

Goodnight
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
BettisDude

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 pm

A bunch of fucking losers vote out the only person who could have helped you out
Back to top Go down
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am

Bitter much?
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 am

I know right Shred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 1   Otho Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otho Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1