Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+3
b94-1
Soap
switza
7 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome in Nerva tribe to your first Tribal Council. First things first, you each need to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. If your flame goes out, you are no longer in the game.

Before you guys get the chance to vote, I’ve got a few questions to ask.

Before the tribes were selected, you had a bit of time to communicate with all the players. Does being able to converse with people who are not on your tribe help for possible future alliances, or does it possibly put a target on someone who might be seen as too chummy with other tribe members?

Were you happy with the initial tribe selection?

You had the chance to select a leader and picked BettisDude. Early on in the game, is it better to not be seen as a leader?

You guys show up at the immunity challenge and find out you’re playing individually while the rest of the players are playing as tribes. How much does it change your strategy playing on your own?

The only way to guarantee safety in this game is immunity. At the immunity challenge, only 2 people submitted answers. This early in the game, were the rest of you trying not to be deemed an immunity threat and possibly a target, or do you feel secure enough that you didn’t need immunity?

If you’re voted out tonight, how unsatisfying is it to be voted out first?

It is now time to vote. You each need to PM me the name of the person you are voting out of the game. The player who receives the most votes will be the first player out of the game. You have 12 hours to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm

Before the tribes were selected, you had a bit of time to communicate with all the players. Does being able to converse with people who are not on your tribe help for possible future alliances, or does it possibly put a target on someone who might be seen as too chummy with other tribe members?

I dont really think it does anything yeah people will say oh this person was making alliances but when those people aren't on you're tribe you just have to forget about them, move on and make other alliances to benefit you right now as opposed to later.

Yeah we have a fairly active tribe that's ready to do their share of work.

You had the chance to select a leader and picked BettisDude. Early on in the game, is it better to not be seen as a leader?

Not really if you are active a lot and here to help the tribe there is no reason to be voted out.

You guys show up at the immunity challenge and find out you’re playing individually while the rest of the players are playing as tribes. How much does it change your strategy playing on your own?

Not at all you, you want to win immunity and be safe so does everyone else. It should not be seen as selfish.

VERY FUCKING UNSATISFYING!!
Back to top Go down
b94-1

PostSubject: Tribal   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm

I think that it does both. I am feel that you should stay with the tribe you are on though. I will keep an eye on those who are conversing with the other tribes.

Yeah, It was fine.

If you are a good leader, it is not a bad thing.

I missed it so no.

It would suck so bad but I'm not going home tonight so it's OK.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 pm

I don’t think it puts a target. People were just excited to be playing this game hehe. So I believe it would help with forming alliances in the long run.

I really like my tribe. We seem like an active bunch, with multiple personalities. Smile

It can go either way. Usually being a leader means you have to put up with more pressure. But Bettis stepped up himself so I’m sure he knew what he was getting into.

Lol yea that was a surprising twist. My strategy did not change much other than to make sure I performed well, and luckily I was able to accomplish that. sunny

The only way to guarantee safety in this game is immunity. At the immunity challenge, only 2 people submitted answers. This early in the game, were the rest of you trying not to be deemed an immunity threat and possibly a target, or do you feel secure enough that you didn’t need immunity?

Well I honestly did not think I would win. I thought I submitted my answers late, and that everyone else beat me to it. But I tried the challenge anyway and it paid off. Soap did great as well.

I am immune, but it would be awful to be voted out first. I wish everyone luck tonight.
Back to top Go down
scott-leo

scott-leo

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm

It normally would help, unfortunately I didn't take the time to get to know people as well as I should have. I'm worried about this vote, but I think most people are.

I didn't have any complaints, no.

Being a leader is only a bad thing if the leader is a bad leader. I don't think being a leader gives someone a target, but i don't feel as if it makes them not a target. Bettisdude is in the same position we all are and is just as vulnerable as anyone.

Doesn't really.

I was 30mins late for the challenge, and after I saw it I figured I was out of the running right away. I definitely would have fought for it without any fear of how it would make me appear.

Very
Back to top Go down
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:22 pm

I think we all had a good time posting on the thread, but anything could be going on in private messages. So really, time we got before the game doesn't really matter since people can talk during the game too. It's just a part of any internet game.

I really love our tribe. Last season my tribe got Ulonged. This season will totally be different. We have a lot of strong people and I have high hopes for us!

I personally wouldn't want to be leader since I couldn't be at the challenge, but right now I don't think it's that big of a deal.

It's pretty confusing, but I kind of like it. It's different.

I just wasn't here lol

After the disappointment of last season, I'd be really unsatisfied to go first, especially since I don't think I deserve to!
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 pm

I would say both. I didn't really talk much though on the thread before the tribes were announced so I'm unsure who from the other tribe appears threatening

Yes I was

Being appointed the leader in survivor can definitely be bad luck, but I think it will be fine

I missed the challenge, but I was shocked when I read the other tribe was splitting and we had to go to TC anyway. It doesnt really change strategy, its just unfortunate that we'll always have to go to tribal council and vote someone out. It's kind of unfair in a way, but I'm not complaining and it's an interesting twist anyway.

Straight up, I forgot about the challenge. In a way I'm relieved that it didn't really matter since it was an individual challenge, but it would suck to think we lost because I wasn't there to help us if that was actually the case.

I'll definitely be disappointed if it's me. I really want to go deep in this game, but when your number is up, your number is up.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:30 am

I will now collect the votes. The player who receives the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately....

First vote...

Scott-Leo

Second vote...

Worst host eva

Third vote...

Worsthosteva

2 votes worsthosteva, 1 vote scott-leo

Fourth vote...

josh6789

Fifth vote....

Worsthosteva

3 votes worsthosteva, 1 vote josh6789, 1 vote scott-leo, 3 votes remain

Sixth vote....

The first player voted out of Lsquared: Italy...

worsthosteva

worsthosteva, the tribe has spoken; it is time for you to go.

One immunity challenge, one shocking twist, one player voted out of the game. You guys need to stay on your toes, because you never know what this game will bring. Head back to your camp. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 1   Nerva Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1