Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 4

Go down 
+2
Boston Rob
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 am

Welcome in Nerva tribe. Also we welcome in our first jury member, Taylor.

Boston Rob, you won immunity at the challenge, but you already have immunity from a previous reward. By still attempting and winning the challenge, could that send a sour impression to the rest of the tribe?

Last reward challenge, Rob, Tina, Wolfman and SamCan all get an individual immunity idol that can only be played for a couple Tribals. Josh, PrehistoricWoman, Kanabay and Scott-Leo, you 4 don't have an idol. Does this make you an immediate target?

For the 4 of you with an idol, do you feel that you might now be a target as well because people will want to flush those idols as soon as possible?

Tina and Kanabay, the two of you didn't turn in a survey for the challenge. Do you fear that others might see you as not caring as much about the game and thus look to vote you out?

Up to this point, Rob has won several challenges and he has reward immunity for this and 2 more Tribal Councils. For the rest of you, would it be a good idea to take him to the finals? Could you argue that he only survived due to his challenge ability and wasn't really ever at risk?

Now that we're in the jury stage, do you really begin to start thinking about the finals and who you would or would not like to be with you if you make it? Or is it still too early to think that far into the future?

Considering all of the tribal switching and merging that has taken place up to this point, is it good to now know that you're individual for the remainder of the game. Or was all the changing more beneficial for you?

It is now time to vote. Rob you have the immunity necklace; you can choose to keep it or give it to another player. Please post your choice on this thread.

Concerning the individual immunity idols: for this season, there is no limit to the number of idols played at Tribal Council. All votes for players who play their idol will not count. In the event that all votes are cast on players who play an idol, a re-vote will take place.

PM your votes to me by 8pm eastern (if possible) and we can have the next challenge tonight. If you'd prefer more time to vote, the challenge can be postponed until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 am

Boston Rob, you won immunity at the challenge, but you already have immunity from a previous reward. By still attempting and winning the challenge, could that send a sour impression to the rest of the tribe?
I actually get along well with most of these guys, and they obviously know that I'm not the kinda guy who just cause he's immune for a while, doesn't do anything and just sits back. And I'm tempted to think they respect that. A lot of other players in my situation might have not cared or even gone inactive for a while, but I simply can't do that. That's just not who I am.

For the 4 of you with an idol, do you feel that you might now be a target as well because people will want to flush those idols as soon as possible?
Since the HII can be played till the F5->F4 tribal council, and I'm already kinda secure till then, so for me at least, the "flushing the idol" thing isn't thankfully as big an issue.

Now that we're in the jury stage, do you really begin to start thinking about the finals and who you would or would not like to be with you if you make it? Or is it still too early to think that far into the future?
Oh yes, definitely, at least for me, especially since I'm kinda in the unique situation of knowing I'm safe for a while. I've definitely started thinking about it. Even some of the moves I've made since the last tribal council have been somewhat effected by that. So yea, definitely.

Considering all of the tribal switching and merging that has taken place up to this point, is it good to now know that you're individual for the remainder of the game. Or was all the changing more beneficial for you?
Haha, is it wrong or mean for me to say that I kinda loved it cause I was the one in charge of most of the shuffles? It was actually fun though - cause of the constant switching around, it gave all of us an opportunity to interact with more of the contestants.

It is now time to vote. Rob you have the immunity necklace; you can choose to keep it or give it to another player. Please post your choice on this thread.
Since I'm already immune cause of the reward, I'll be giving this individual immunity necklace to Josh, who finished 2nd in the challenge.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Apollo (B.Rob) is apparently working hard and trying to "save" me from being voted out tonight. Which is pure BS because if he wanted to save me, he would've given me immunity and spared trying to convince people not to vote me out. Whatever lol. Btw, he's also told me that he told everyone about the Josh account. Welp, for those of you who are not aware Josh = Allie. She stopped playing this game like day 1. She gave me her password to the account, which I shared with Apollo. Apollo then changed the password so only he can have access to her account. Ever since then, Josh has been all Apollo. Notice how they're always top 2 in challenges Rolling Eyes And lol you guys should see Josh's confessions. They're all about how awesome Boston Rob is.

Well congrats Apollo, you has coasted through this game by being immune for the next 20 years, and having 4000 HIIs PLUS having access to someone else's account. I'm glad to know that you can't win a game the legit way.

You lost a friend over this game. The shitty thing is that I'll still probably vote for you in the end.

K bai everyone if I'm truly the one going tonight (which I think I am). If not, lol @ me staying and the entire atmosphere becoming awkward.

Scott, it was nice working with you for a change. Smile

BTW THIS IS AGENT.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Lol. At least when you're trying to take a hit at me, at least try to be honest. We both know you had access to that account since Day 1, then later on you gave it to me (and if YOU give me access to an account, it's YOUR responsibility and YOUR risk - so I'm not liable at all) and we both shared access. Then just 3 days ago, you tried to change the password, but I had a backup in place to make sure that you didn't succeed in doing anything like that. Surely you remember this convo:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:34 pm

I've said what I had to say. Don't try to divert this whole thing on me. You don't need to sugar coat your image Smile Yeah I had access to her account as well, but I never used it to my benefit like you have (Oscar challenge, this survey challenge). As of right now you have access to Josh's account, and were probably planning on taking Josh to F.2.

I would have NEVER turned on you. WE WERE BFFS! Just remember that Wink Sam might have told you that I asked him to vote you out. That was only to get him to vote with us at the time for Hooded, because I knew Sam wanted you gone and that was the perfect way to sway him (and you already knew about this). Plus, Sam is an utterly gullible dumbfuck, you and I both know that as well. But my point is, I was going to the final with you, because we've we wanted an Agent-Apollo f.2 for like ever.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 pm

And I want to save everyone else the headache, so I'll quit on my own accord. But I would still like to be apart of the jury Switza, if that's alright? I've worked my butt off to get this far. K thanks.

Good luck to the rest of ya'll.

PrehistoricGoddess signing off. king
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Um, how exactly did I benefit myself from Josh's account with the Oscar Challenge? Do tell.

Agent, you're just pissed cause YOU gave me account info, then YOU made the stupid mistake of threatening to get me voted out (while I still had access to the account), and then I retaliated.

I'm not the bad guy here.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:46 pm

lol I never threatened to vote you out, you overly-paranoid kid. But you always assumed I would. You were just pissed that I wouldn't vote out Haley, and I think that is what caused our whole problem. I told you I wouldn't VOTE OUT A FRIEND, and you had enough votes to get her out regardless. But nope, somehow you were losing sleeping because I kept refusing to vote out Taylor.

My loyalties were to you and Taylor, so it never made sense to me of why I should vote her out.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Dunno about you, but for me at least, saying something along the lines of "SamCan will vote exactly the way I want him to, and he'll vote for you" definitely sounds like a threat.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm

I would like to correct a statement I made. Rob is immune for this and 1 more TC. I forgot that he already used one of his immunities.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Switza, could you check your PMs?
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Quote :
Last reward challenge, Rob, Tina, Wolfman and SamCan all get an individual immunity idol that can only be played for a couple Tribals. Josh, PrehistoricWoman, Kanabay and Scott-Leo, you 4 don't have an idol. Does this make you an immediate target?

No. I don't believe that i'm being targeted at this tribal council so I'm not worried about it.

Quote :
Tina and Kanabay, the two of you didn't turn in a survey for the challenge. Do you fear that others might see you as not caring as much about the game and thus look to vote you out?

I hope that that doesn't happen because I do care very much about this game. It may appear that I am inactive but I do talk to people and the reason I might appear inactive is because I have had tribal immunity for a huge portion of the game so I haven't had to be here as much.

Quote :
Up to this point, Rob has won several challenges and he has reward immunity for this and 2 more Tribal Councils. For the rest of you, would it be a good idea to take him to the finals? Could you argue that he only survived due to his challenge ability and wasn't really ever at risk?

I would go up against Rob in the finals. It might not be the best idea but I would rather go up against someone hard to beat than someone that I'd win over in a landslide.

Quote :

I haven't started thinking about the finals. Its still a bit to early to think that far into the future for me.

Quote :
I'm SO glad we are individual for the rest of the game but all the changing was beneficial to me. It kept me safe from tribal.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Due to an issue of the account being shared by the same player, both Josh6789 and PrehistoricWoman have been expelled from the game. They will not be allowed to participate further as jury members or being able to have a say in the eliminated players vote.

You came into this Tribal Council with 9 members of Nerva. As a result of 3 people already leaving at this TC, none of you will be voted out of the game.

You leave with 6.

Boston Rob
Kanabay
Scott-Leo
Tina Cohen-Chang
SamCan
TheWolfman

in one night, you've seen your odds of winning this game go from 1-in-9 to 1-in-6.

Head back to your camp. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Shocked So is Taylor the only jury member?
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:38 pm

So far, yea.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm

That actually sucks. I'd like to have 7 jury members at least.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh wow, bye you two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 4   Nerva Tribal Council 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 4
Page 1 of 1