Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 7

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 7 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Welcome in players. Also we welcome the jury, Soap, Hooded_Stranger, Taylor, Scott-Leo and TheWolfman. This is our first Tribal Council without the other eliminated players involved. Before the vote, a few questions...

Rob, you've pretty much dominated every challenge of this game and seem to have a pretty major social role as well. Do you feel this is your game to lose?

For the rest of you, when a player has been so successful in the challenges, what strategy do you use to hope to make the finals and how do you prove to the jury you deserve the win?

How hard would it be to get voted out at this point?

Loyalty is obviously important, but you also have to be looking at the finals. How do you decide who you vote out at this point?

Looking at the jurors and how they were voted out, do you sense there could be some hostility from the jury at final Tribal?

It is now time to vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Rob, you've pretty much dominated every challenge of this game and seem to have a pretty major social role as well. Do you feel this is your game to lose?
While I believe that I've had a fairly strong strategic, social and challenge game, I also realize that in Survivor, you can never take anything for granted. For example: I could lose the F3 immunity challenge, and get voted out. And everything that I've done so far, could just be wiped away completely in an instant. Or I could make it to the Finals, and end up losing the jury vote. I mean, those are people that I have played a pretty big role in voting out. So I simply can't say that "It's my game to lose", or "I have it in the bag", cause there's still a lot left in this game. And even my thinking that I've played a good game, doesn't mean much. All that matters is what the jury thinks. If they believe that I've played a better game, only then can I win. If they believe that someone else has played better, then I could say whatever I want, and it'd mean squat. So my opinion on the matter, means very little.

Loyalty is obviously important, but you also have to be looking at the finals. How do you decide who you vote out at this point?
Well honestly, this one's just as tough as many of the other votes. I genuinely like most of this game's cast and I get along really well with em even outside the game. And sometimes, feelings are hurt when you vote out a friend or someone that you know and get along with. But I've had a specific plan for a while now, and I intend to stick to it. Cause I'm gonna end up hurting someone however I vote. I do however intend to remain friends with pretty much everyone in this cast even after this game's done and dusted, irrespective of how things turn out.

Looking at the jurors and how they were voted out, do you sense there could be some hostility from the jury at final Tribal?
That's definitely something to think about - especially for me, since I've probably played one of the biggest roles in getting those contestants on the jury. So it'll be absolutely normal for them to have some sort of hostility and resentment towards me. And I don't blame em one bit if they do.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:31 am

For the rest of you, when a player has been so successful in the challenges, what strategy do you use to hope to make the finals and how do you prove to the jury you deserve the win?

Well...the only strategy you can really use is....hope they don't win and vote them out and the nearest possible time.

Someone has to be....of course it would be very hard.

Trust really. Who do you trust to take you to the finals?

Of course there's going to be hostility, it wouldn't be survivor without it, but wether that affects the vote, well...we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:49 am

-I just think, you don't know what everyone's gameplay is, could be good, could be bad.-

-I think its going to be tough, but you got to do it.-

-I think loyalty is good, but you don't know if people are being loyal to everyone left in the game lol.-

-I think some of them will vote for who they want, but sometimes you can be left bitter, so I don't know.-
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Quote :

By trying to prove that I played a strategic game. It may be difficult to do but I did and even I am voted off I can hold my head up high because I have come this far.

Quote :

It would suck. I usually don't get this far in these games so it would be heartbreaking to be voted off after working so hard to get this far. But as SamCan said, someone has to go

Quote :

By voting out who is the biggest threat to me making the finals. I really would love to win and I'm not saying I would be satisfied with second but my goal is at least make the finals.

Quote :

Definitely. There will be hostility at the final tribal council and there always is.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

It is now time to reveal the votes. The person receiving the highest number of votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. Remember only you guys voted tonight...

First vote...

Kanabay

Second vote....

Kanabay

Third vote....

Tina <3

2 votes Kanabay, 1 vote Tina, 1 vote remains...

Fourth vote.....

The 12th player voted out of Lsquared: Italy....

Kanabay

Kanabay, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Rob, SamCan, Tina, you guys have made the final 3. Congratulartions on making it to the enviable point. You'll have 1 final challenge before Tribal Council. Before that, take some time to celebrate back at camp. Goodnight
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Bye Kanabay.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 am

Sorry Kanabay, congrats Rob and Sam!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 7   Nerva Tribal Council 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 7
Page 1 of 1