Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 6

Go down 
+2
Boston Rob
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 6 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Sorry guys but I feel like crap and my nose has been bleeding for like 2 hours, so this is short. Feel free to add anything extra you'd like to say...

Welcome in tribe. We'll also welcome our jury: Soap, Hooded_Stranger, Taylor and Scott-Leo.

Boston Rob, you have once again won the immunity necklace, but this time you're out of your reward immunities; so I assume you'll be keeping the necklace for yourself.

For everybody else, just give your reasons why you believe that you should get to stay beyond this vote.

Also, based on who remains and who is in the jury, let me know what you think your current chances are of winning this game.

PM your votes by 8pm eastern tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Boston Rob, you have once again won the immunity necklace, but this time you're out of your reward immunities; so I assume you'll be keeping the necklace for yourself.
Yup, keeping the necklace.

Also, based on who remains and who is in the jury, let me know what you think your current chances are of winning this game.
Since I'm guaranteed a spot in the F4, I'm just gonna go with 25% for now. Not gonna try to predict in more detail, cause you never know what may happen in this game.

Hope you get better soon Switza!
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 pm

switza wrote:
For everybody else, just give your reasons why you believe that you should get to stay beyond this vote.

Well... I'm kind of like the mosquito that just won't die lol. Everywhere I look it seems someone else wants to take me out, but I've made my bed and now I have to lie in it. I don't think I could give anyone a reason to keep me or get rid of me honestly. If my alliance is true, then... maybe I'll still be here tomorrow.

Quote :

Oh my God. Um, I would put my chances at a 30-35%. I could be wrong, but that's what I feel like. Of course, I always expect to be voted out every round and this round is no different, so we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:12 am

Why not? There are much bigger threats than me.

Around 20%...don't want to get too optimistic
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 am

Quote :

I'm not threatening at all. I might be a good person to take to the final 2 because the jury members may see me as a bit of an inactive, especially when they were still in the game. I want them to know that I wasn't inactive and the reason I wasn't here as much was because I had tribal immunity at all but 2 tribal councils before the actual merge so I didn't need to sit around and startegize as much.

Quote :

20 percent. There is a better chance of me getting voted out than of me winning the game.

Last edited by Kanabay on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:56 am

I think I should stay this vote because I don't think I am a threat.

I don't think they are good really.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. This is the final chance for anyone to play an individual immunity idol. So if anyone has one and would like to play it, do so now.

"I'd like to use the idol that Rob gave me" Kanabay announces.

This is a real immunity idol, so any votes for Kanabay will not count.

First the vote from the eliminated players; and this is the final chance that they get to vote at Tribal Council...

Wolfman

Second vote....

Kanabay, does not count

Third vote...

Wolfman

2 votes Wolfman, 2 votes remian...

Fourth vote....

The 11th player voted out of Lsquared: Italy.....

Wolfman

TheWolfman, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

We're down to the final 4. There are no more rewards, no more idols, no more outcast votes. It comes down to just the four of you determining who will make it any further in the game. Head back to your camp. Goodnight
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Bye Wolf. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Bye Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 6   Nerva Tribal Council 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 6
Page 1 of 1