Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerva Tribal Council 3

Go down 
+6
Josh6789
scott-leo
PrehistoricWoman
Boston Rob
Soap
switza
10 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Nerva Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Welcome in merged Nerva tribe. I hope you've gotten to know each other pretty well after a few days together. Let's start with a few questions...

Hooded_Stranger, you get the reward opportunity and decide to merge. What was your reason behind wanting to merge?

Boston Rob, you won a pretty powerful reward of your own. You're guaranteed immunity at the next 3 Tribal Councils you attend. The negative aspect is that you're probably placing a big target on yourself. That makes me believe you're taking this game 1 vote at a time. Is it too early to be thinking toward the end of the game?

Soap and SamCan, you were the only ones remaining on your tribe. You have to be ecstatic to have merged. But do you feel like you could also be seen as two easy targets?

A few of you are playing very quiet games, a little under the radar. With 12 people on one merged tribe, do you feel that people will look at your activity and perceived involvement as a reason to vote you out, or will the bigger characters become the targets?

Josh, you and Boston Rob tied for the highest score at the immunity challenge. It won you immunity this time, but if others feel you two are pretty tight, could it cost you in the long run?

Wolfman and PrehistoricWoman, you both finished within 10 points of winning immunity. Are you looking at the players who could be seen as immunity threats to vote out, or would you rather vote out someone who didn't even attempt the challenge?

At this point in the game, with all the moving between tribes that has transpired, how do you know who you can trust to watch your back?

Is it a better strategy at this middle portion of the game to follow along with the numbers, or is it worth the chance to attempt a power shift?

Just because you're a merged tribe right now, there isn't a guarantee you'll all be in the same tribe next week. Does knowing that you could end up fighting for tribal immunity or reward at some point in this game once again change the way you might vote?

At the last Otho vote, the eliminated players decided who went home. If you know somebody is going to blindsided, is it a good idea to let them know, as it could help you in the future with their vote?

It is now time to vote. Boston Rob and josh are both immune and you can not vote for either of them. The other 10 of you are vulnerable tonight.

PM your vote by noon eastern Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Soap and SamCan, you were the only ones remaining on your tribe. You have to be ecstatic to have merged. But do you feel like you could also be seen as two easy targets?

I'm probably the easiest target...the first tc I went to with Sam, Shred, and Parvati I was going to be voted out however what I did not know is that someone from my original tribe of Nerva told Parvati that I was very shady which sucked cause I felt that I had done nothing to show that I was shady. But beg with you guys to reconsider...there are people who aren't even really playing this game yet I have to voted out because I am? It's really not fair.

At this point in the game, with all the moving between tribes that has transpired, how do you know who you can trust to watch your back?

You can't, it's survivor if someone offers somebody a deal that can improve their game drastically they'll stab you in the back right then and there.

Is it a better strategy at this middle portion of the game to follow along with the numbers, or is it worth the chance to attempt a power shift?

It's always worth the chance.

Just because you're a merged tribe right now, there isn't a guarantee you'll all be in the same tribe next week. Does knowing that you could end up fighting for tribal immunity or reward at some point in this game once again change the way you might vote?

I guess but there still some strong people where if you did vote one of them off, you'd still be okay. Plus it doesn't take the entire tribe to win just one.

At the last Otho vote, the eliminated players decided who went home. If you know somebody is going to blindsided, is it a good idea to let them know, as it could help you in the future with their vote?

Well that wont help sure yeah you told them but you did nothing to prevent it...
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Quote :
Boston Rob, you won a pretty powerful reward of your own. You're guaranteed immunity at the next 3 Tribal Councils you attend. The negative aspect is that you're probably placing a big target on yourself. That makes me believe you're taking this game 1 vote at a time. Is it too early to be thinking toward the end of the game?
Considering that we've just begun the middle one-third of the game, and there's a long way to go, thinking about the end of the game is slightly premature.

Quote :
Josh, you and Boston Rob tied for the highest score at the immunity challenge. It won you immunity this time, but if others feel you two are pretty tight, could it cost you in the long run?
Of my last 3 challenges, I've tied twice for highest score, once with Soap in that reward challenge, where he won the tie-breaker, and once with Josh, where you just gave him immunity. I seem to be tying a lot.

Quote :
You can never trust anyone 100%. That's just how Survivor is.

Quote :
I'd say sticking with your allies.

Quote :
Not really.

Quote :
No.

Last edited by Boston Rob on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm

A few of you are playing very quiet games, a little under the radar. With 12 people on one merged tribe, do you feel that people will look at your activity and perceived involvement as a reason to vote you out, or will the bigger characters become the targets?

This is not about who's active and who is not. Alliances have been made, the line has been drawn and people on the wrong end will feel the heat. No

Wolfman and PrehistoricWoman, you both finished within 10 points of winning immunity. Are you looking at the players who could be seen as immunity threats to vote out, or would you rather vote out someone who didn't even attempt the challenge?

I would rather vote out someone who is a major threat at challenges. Needs vs. Wants. It’s slowly going to become a common theme in this game. There are things that I want which may not transpire, but the needs (i.e. being a part of a solid alliance) are more important at the moment.

I still trust the selected few individuals who I keep in contact with. I know I shouldn’t keep all my eggs in one basket, but it has lead me this far.

A power shift is a risky attempt bounce . Those individuals who are seeking to make one I have one advice for you: Make sure you have all your bases covered hehe.

There will be so many other factors that come into play if another switch occurs. Like who you end up with etc. So I can’t really comment. But this game has been a rollercoaster with all the switches lol.
Back to top Go down
scott-leo

scott-leo

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Quote :

You just have to put your trust in the same people, give them reason to trust you, and have faith that everything works out. There are only so many things that are in your control in this game, and so many that are out of your control. So, you gotta work with what you got.

Quote :

Its an individual game now. For some people, following the numbers is the thing to do, for others attempting a power shift is either the best move for them and/or is necessary.

Quote :

I always vote to keep people on my side that I feel will or who potentially might have my back later. That's the same now and forever.

Quote :

I suppose, but it depends on the situation. Blindsides are often kept on the downlow because they are fragile, so descretion is often a must.
Back to top Go down
Josh6789

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:31 pm

I am immune woohooo! cheers

Joey likes to play with dolls!

A-Sup never shuts up about his BettisBoy All-Stars game! SHUT UP ALREADY A-SUP! Jack is the only one that's suppose to obsess about games.

PrehistoricGoddess <3 Plz MARRY MEEEEE cheers

Omg look what I can do affraid affraid Basketball Basketball

b94 touched me at camp last night. Oh wait, b94 has been dead for so long ahhhhhhhh!!!! rabbit

I like to gigglesnort!

Clowns scare me! jocolor
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Quote :

Definitely the bigger characters/the bigger threats, will become targets very early on. Especially in an individual game, people want to take out the bigger threats so they have a better shot at winning a challenge or one of their allies will win a challenge. It's common sense. Everyone knows b94 is not going anywhere tonight.

Quote :

Well... it's like I said above. The people that put themselves out there as threats will become targets, because no one wants to go up against them in a challenge. So I guess you can guess how people will be voting tonight.

Quote :

I trust the people I keep in contact with regularly and I trust the people I've made an alliance with. All you can do is hope your alliance sticks with you, because at this point of the game it's very important to have a strong alliance behind your back.

Quote :

If you want to try a power shift... better make sure you have all your Xs and Os lined up in a row. Right now I'm going with my alliance and I think in my alliance everyone listens to each other and we're all on the same page for tonight's vote.

Quote :

Nope, I'm taking it one vote at a time and right now we are merged and right now this game is individual so I'm going to try to position myself the best possible way I can in this situation right now at this time of place.

Quote :

I'm not too worried about the eliminated player's vote. Sometimes a blindside is the only way to get a player out and there's nothing you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:03 am

Hooded_Stranger, you get the reward opportunity and decide to merge. What was your reason behind wanting to merge?

Well I didn't think mixing up the tribes would be a good idea because then you risk getting put in a really bad position on your new tribe. Plus I think merging is the most logical thing to do because it allows us to all play the game together.[/b[

[b]I'm thinking some people might slide by for a while

I think you get to know these people and you can gage who you can and cannot trust after talking to them

At this point, you want the numbers on your side

Either way, you're going to vote for what you think puts you in the better position

Possibly
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:36 am

Oh definitely, but I think we've switched so many times, alliances are all over the place.

I hope not, just because I'm not posting as much doesn't mean I'm not participating

There are a couple of close allies I can rely on.

It would definitely be the time to, although I'm not going to be stupid enough to try it.

Not at all

Probably, doesn't mean I will
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:41 am

Switza, what time is the challenge tonight?
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 am

I’ll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately…

First the vote from the eliminated players…

SOAP

Second vote….

b94-1

Third vote…

Taylor

1 vote Taylor, 1 vote b94, 1 vote Soap

Fourth vote…

Soap

Fifth vote…

Soap

3 votes Soap, 1 vote b94, 1 vote Taylor

Sixth vote…

Soap

Seventh vote…..

Soap

That is now 5 votes Soap

Eighth vote…..

The seventh player voted out of Lsquared: Italy…

SOAP

Soap, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

It appears you guys stuck to an alliance and took out a threat. But an alliance of 10 people can’t last very long. It could be an interesting couple of days. Head back to your camp. Goodnight.

Reward challenge tonight at 10pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

ahh well.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Quote :
It could work both ways in my opinion. It could make someone a target but it could also just as easily allow them to slip by.

Quote :
The people that I trust to watch my back are the people that show that they have my back. I know who I can trust and who I don't trust based on peoples actions and not their words.

Quote :
It depends on the situation every individual is in. For some people it might be better to attempt a power shift and others just to go with the flow.

Quote :
Not really. I just try not to be mean to people because than they won't have a reason to vote me off.

Quote :
Most definitely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerva Tribal Council 3   Nerva Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerva Tribal Council 3
Page 1 of 1