Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galba Tribal Council 1

Go down 
+2
ElleRhodes
switza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Galba Tribal Council 1 Empty
PostSubject: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 am

Welcome in tribe. As this is your first trip to Tribal Council, you each need to grab a torch and approach the flame. In this game, fire represents life. If you're fire is out, you're no longer in the game.

Before we get to the vote, I have a couple questions to ask...

Let's go back to the beginning of the game. Before tribes are selected, you have the opportunity to talk to the everybody in the game. At that stage is it too early to cement any kind of alliances because you don't know who will be in your tribe?

If people see you as talkative and friendly with the other players, does that possibly place a target on you for possibly having a lot of connections down the road?

You get placed in your first tribe of 9. You were asked to select a leader. Early in the game, is it a good thing to be seen as a leader, or could it put a target on you off the bat?

ElleRhodes, you were selected as the leader of Galba. Were you ok with that choice?

Also, Elle, what were your thoughts on who you picked when you and BettisDude were selecting the new tribes?

For the rest of you, were you happy being selected for this tribe?

After winning an immunity challenge that involved teamwork, you've failed at back-to-back challenges that needed just one person to have the correct answer. That might make one believe you're stronger as a tribe than individually. Would you agree with that opinion?

We've already had a tribe split. At this stage in the game, is it more important to keep your tribe strong by voting out a weaker player, or is it better to keep players you are loyal to, in case you switch tribes again?

It is now time to vote. You have until 9pm eastern to PM me your vote.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
ElleRhodes

ElleRhodes

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Quote :
If people see you as talkative and friendly with the other players, does that possibly place a target on you for possibly having a lot of connections down the road?

I totally think that. There's a double edged sword for that. Talkative players are sometimes the best allies. They're players you know you can count on when the game starts to get rough. However... those are also the same players that could be playing You.

Quote :
ElleRhodes, you were selected as the leader of Galba. Were you ok with that choice?
I honestly wasn't confident in my abilities as a leader. I never was a leader outside this game. But I do feel like I'm doing a fine job as the leader. I wanted Boston Rob to be the leader. But I got the most votes to be leader, which was quite shocking and flattering. But I stepped up. I was the driving force behind us winning our first immunity. And I'm positive we can do it again. We all just need to come together and put some more faith in each other.

Quote :
Also, Elle, what were your thoughts on who you picked when you and BettisDude were selecting the new tribes?

I wanted a strong tribe. Thats what I wanted. And I got pretty darn lucky. Parv and Wolfman talked to me the most, so I was happy to have them on my tribe. I wanted Kanabay on my tribe also. He assured us that he would be very active, and I wanted a player like that. And I knew Taylor would be active and helpful, so I was happy having her as well.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Quote :

I've seen this work both ways with people. For me, it doesn't really put a target on my back and I don't really want to target anybody because of that since thats just stupid.

Quote :
I most definitely was! I love my tribemates and I really don't want anybody to leave.

Quote :
After winning an immunity challenge that involved teamwork, you've failed at back-to-back challenges that needed just one person to have the correct answer. That might make one believe you're stronger as a tribe than individually. Would you agree with that opinion?

No I don't. I feel that we are just as strong as a tribe as we are individually. We just had a bad time last night, thats all.

Quote :
We've already had a tribe split. At this stage in the game, is it more important to keep your tribe strong by voting out a weaker player, or is it better to keep players you are loyal to, in case you switch tribes again?

This is our first tribal council so we never really got the ability to test out loyalties on our original tribes. Aren't we all from the same original tribe anyway? It doesn't matter though because I trust my allies.
Back to top Go down
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote :

Yes it can, but if you have a solid alliance that you can trust you should be safe for however long that alliance goes.

Quote :

Yeah I was quite happy with how things played out. I would have liked to see more people active at last nights challenge, but overall I was satisfied.

Quote :

I think it is because we all worked together on this one and we were all active on that night, unlike how only 3 people were active and 2 were not.

Quote :

Loyality without a question. I need people I can trust.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Let's go back to the beginning of the game. Before tribes are selected, you have the opportunity to talk to the everybody in the game. At that stage is it too early to cement any kind of alliances because you don't know who will be in your tribe?

I don't think so, I think everyone was talking to people and making connections and possibly forming alliances because everyone likes to be prepared.

The social players are the ones that win games so they are definitely threats. The ones that juggle multiple alliances and backstab and lie are usually caught and voted out, but the social players slide through because they haven't made anyone mad.

You get placed in your first tribe of 9. You were asked to select a leader. Early in the game, is it a good thing to be seen as a leader, or could it put a target on you off the bat?

I don't think being the leader would've been so bad. It wasn't like we had a leader bossing us around, it was more like a figure-head position.

I was happy, because I like all these people here and I think we work well together in challenges.

Not at all. I think we're all strong, individually and as a tribe. If you say we "failed" the reward challenge you have to remember, everyone failed that challenge so it's not fair to call us out on that. The immunity challenge the other tribe was only like 2 minutes faster, so we just needed to have more people helping us.

I think we need to focus on keeping our tribe strong, because you can't predict the next time we'll have a swap, if we do, and if you vote out active players then you'll eventually lose all your tribe mates.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

switza wrote:

It is now time to vote. You have until 9pm eastern to PM me your vote.

Initially, it can be very scary to start an alliance.

Being talkative actually is better than just being in the background.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 pm

I'll collect the votes. The person receiving the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

But before the vote, I need to let you in on the next surprise of the season. Starting with this Tribal Council, there is the possibility of 1 extra vote. Because unbeknownst to you, the eliminated players, BettisDude and worsthosteva, have had the opportunity to observe Tribal Council. If they so choose, they have the opportunity to cast a combined vote for who they would like eliminated from the game. This means in a close vote, the eliminated players could have a say in who joins them out of the game. If you are voted out of the game, you will get the chance to join them at the remaining Tribal Councils and have a say in who the vote is for.

The first vote is the vote from the eliminated players....

they did not vote this round. So that means only the 5 votes from your tribe will matter.

First vote...

ElleRhodes

Second vote...

elle

2 votes Elle

Third vote....

Parvati

Fourth vote....

Parvati

2 votes Parvati, 2 votes Elle, 1 vote remains

Fifth vote....

The third player voted out of Lsquared: Italy....

Elle

ElleRhodes, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

Galba tribe, you voted out the person you had previously voted as your leader. One of you is in the minority. It should be interesting to see how this pans out. Grab your torches and head back to your camp.

Goodnight
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Bye Elle. Sad
Back to top Go down
ElleRhodes

ElleRhodes

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:15 am

*hugs Wolfman*

*throws Buff in the fire*

*Smirks as her torch is snuffed*
Back to top Go down
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

*Grins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galba Tribal Council 1   Galba Tribal Council 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galba Tribal Council 1
Page 1 of 1