Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swinners

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 pm

So apparantly there's some reward challenge where people switched tribes? I'm not sure. But my bff Boston Rob is now on my tribe!! Heck yes. We're definitely going to kick ass.

B94 is still on my tribe, so that's two people I think I can 99% trust. Then PrehistoricWoman is there too, so we should be good. I'm happy though because I'm the glue that's keeping my tribe together. I have the alliances with B94 and Boston Rob which will keep my ass in the game. I'm the one winning the challenges for our tribe. I'm pretty much having an awesome game so far. I like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swinners

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Dear tribe,

Please bow down to me once again for continually saving your ass in challenges. My feet require washing and my back requires massaging. Get on that since you obviously have nothing else helpful to do.

Love,
Swinners
Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1