Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, this is interesting. We aren't using an Aceboard and I do wonder why. Anyway...

I'm going to win this season and I intend to dramatically change the way I played last time. Kanabay is my friend's last name and his nickname for me because it is much better than Kenneth. He's a little round too so its much more fitting! I don't intend on telling anybody who I am so that should be interesting. I might tell people when this is over.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

aceboard is broken and doesn't allow new forums.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm

switza wrote:
aceboard is broken and doesn't allow new forums.
ahh, I see. Well that sucks... kinda...but oh well.

I can't wait for this game to start because I am totally pumped for this game. I intend on taking it all the way and I will not be afraid to make big moves in the game. I will tell my tribe the honest truth that... affraid

{put spoilers around this please.} I won't be here for the first challenge. I can't be here because of other obligations I have in real life. I hope it doesn't hurt me too much because it could very well bite me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Everyone else is probably having a fit over not having an aceboard and have this board instead. I actually rather like this board.

As of this moment I have no ally's because I don't want to give away my identity. I've asked Tina for an alliance but she hasn't responded yet.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Tina responded and said that if I watch her back than she'll watch mine so I hope that she will stay true to that.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I believe that if my tribe loses tonight I will most likely be the target. I hope that doesn't happen as I will be more active after the first challenge. SWitza! DO NOT POST TRIBAL AFTER THE CHALLENGE! I WILL TRY TO SWITCH THE VOTE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

So (apparently my tribe won the immunity challenge. Thats good because that way I'm not a target. We have areward tonight but what could it be for? Its an internet game so switza isn't going to send a pizza to each of the winning tribe members houses or anything like that will he? (I wouldn't complain. Pepperoni please!) I'm guessing its involving a hidden immunity idol though.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:19 pm

oh my... We apparently switched tribes and the tribes are now...

Galba tribe:

ElleRhodes
TheWolfman
Parvati Shallow
Taylor
Kanabay

And the Otho tribe is…

BettisDude
Boston Rob
Tina Cohen-Chang
SamCan
Shred

The Nerva tribe stands as…

B94-1
Hooded_Stranger
Josh6789
PrehistoricWoman
scott-leo
Soap
Swinners
worsthosteva
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 pm

So finally to talk strategy! I have an alliance with Taylor and Parvati and Thewolfman asked me for one. So as of this moment the only person I'm not alligned with is Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Here's the issue. Taylor sent me a PM saying to stay clear of The Wolfman and Elle and that they are trying to seperate Parvati, Taylor and I. Because this is strictly based on heresay, I don't know who to believe but I'm definitely leaning toward Taylor. Because I don't know if Taylor is telling me the truth (even though I think she is) I want to vote Elle next.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm

wolf is online and he is totally ignoring my PM so far about who we should target so I'm thinking even moreso that Taylor was telling me the truth!
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 pm

So this morning I wake up to find my inbox full of PM's from Taylor saying that TheWolfman is sending out fake pm's saying that Parvati and Taylor are voting me out and that he doesn't want the wool pulled over my eyes. TheWolfman did send me a PM and the problem with it was that it actually sounded like it could be something that Parvati would write! I don't know who to trust but I came up with an idea. I told TheWolfman that I agreed with him and that we should vote Parvati because she is the one that I'm shaky about. I told him to tell Elle and it actually seems like they are going to do it! My hope here is if Parvati and Taylor DO vote for me the 2 votes for Parvati from Wolfman and Elle will force a tie. I'm hoping that switza does Survivor style tie breakers were the 2 people that are tied don't vote and the remaining 3 do. If Parvati and Taylor vote me, I'm hoping that Elle and Wolfman vote Parvati and I have voted Elle which was the original plan for Parvati, Taylor and I to do. In the revote, I hope that Elle notices that her and TheWolfman have numbers and vote out Parvati, despite the fact I voted for her.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:51 pm

No matter who goes tonight feelings will be hurt and trust will be broken. If I stay another day I will do my best to survive! It really sucks though because, in essence, I'm screwed because I have to choose between Parvati and Taylor, and TheWolfman and Elle, tonight at tribal.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm

NOTE to switza my vote: Elle

BTW In the episodes I would put the above confessional before the one before it.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm

wow. TheWolfman is so pissed right now. He revealed that he is Jason and that Parvati is allegedly Zuchini. The Wolfman doesn't realize that i'm closer to Parvati and Taylor than he thinks. I'm hoping just to at least make it to the next tribe swap or the merge so that way I can have more options.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Wow! So Parvati gave our tribe immunity so I'm happy! THANKS Parvati. Soap got an individual hiddenimmunity idol and Boston Rob got the ability to force 6 people to switch tribes. This is what he did.

Player moving from Otho to Nerva – Boston Rob
Player moving from Otho to Galba – Tina Cohen-Chang
Player moving from Galba to Nerva - TheWolfman
Player moving from Galba to Otho – Parvati Shallow
Player moving from Nerva to Otho - Soap
Player moving from Nerva to Galba – Scott-Leo

As a result the new tribes are:
Otho:
Parvati Shallow
SamCan
Shred
Soap

Galba:
Kanabay
Scott-Leo
Taylor
Tina Cohen-Chang

Nerva:
B94-1
Boston Rob
Hooded_Stranger
Josh6789
PrehistoricWoman
Swinners
TheWolfman
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm

My tribe consists of:
Galba:
Kanabay
Scott-Leo
Taylor
Tina Cohen-Chang

I'm Kanabay and I'm aligned with Taylor. Scott-leo and Tina are on the outs. Scott has posted like 8 times and Tina has posted a lot. I sent a pm to Taylor asking if she would be okay with voting out Scott and a PM to Tina asking if she would be cool with voting out scott because he appears inactive. I hate it when people do that because thats MY STRATEGY! I just now realized I'm kinda playing the Sandra game of as long as it aint's me. I'm really only aligned with Taylor, Parvati, and Boston Rob. Rob told me that Josh is with us and I hope that Rob is able to get numbers over on Nerva.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:34 pm

I just heard that Soap got the most votes at Otho but he played his idol!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT ALL!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked I MEAN EVERYONE KNEW HE HAD IT SO WHY USE IT?!?!?!?!?... Actually that is a good point... anyway Shred got voted out it seems...
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:06 pm

YAY! Taylor gave us immunity so Nerva and Otho have to vote off someone! I think someone from Nerva has immunity or something.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm

aww.... Parvati was voted off of Otho Sad and swinners was voted off of Nerva Neutral . I liked Parvati but she was a threat so it could be a good thing for me.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 pm

So we merged! YAY!?

Taylor
SamCan
Kanabay
Tina
Boston Rob
Hooded_Stranger
PrehistoricWoman
Soap
josh
Scott-Leo
b94
Wolfman

To be honest, I have no idea what my place is in this new tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Since SamCan was on today I talked to him and he told me this:

"You have to keep this on the down-low, lkike srsly DO NOT tell anyone.

Boston Rob wants Soap gone, I just told soap that BRob wants him gone, Soap is scrambling, and I'm going to help him. After BRob's tribal immunites are up we plan to blindside him. Oh and if you tell BRob this I will murder you and horrendously hack up your body

SO are you in to blindside BRob? providing you don't get voted off?

So yeah atm, I might be the target because BRob could get vengeful but I expect some will vote for soap, but at least half have to band together to vote off someone else, like Taylor"
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm not going to tell Rob of this plan because I want to keep my options open. I want to vote out soap next.

Here is how tribes stack up:
original tribes:
6-6
swtiched tribes:(Nerva, Otho, Galba)
6-3-3
Boston Rob switchup:(same order)
6-4-2
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm

This is how tribes are now that Soap is gone:

original tribes:(Nerva, Galba)
5-6
switched tribes:(Nerva, Otho, Galba)
5-3-3
Boston Rob switchup:(same order)
6-4-1
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:38 pm

First confessional in a while.
Since my last one;
B94-1 was medivaced
Hoodedstranger was voted off
We merged
Taylor quit
PrehistoricWomen was voted off but may quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next