Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Where's muhh Ambuhh??

So here's where I'm going to be posting my confessionals. Going to keep em all in 1 thread so as to make it easier for both the readers, as well as myself.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Date: Feb 16th, Tuesday
Stage: Pre-game

Hey!

So let's start of with the basics: I'm Apollo, and I haven't played a social game on IMDb for over an year. So not only am I rusty as hell, I don't really know that many of the newer players who are playing in this game. And the older ones that are, I haven't really kept that much in touch with. So yea, I'm kinda screwed here. Plus, if any of the cast members saw Challenge Idol 7 (a non-social game that I took part in a couple of months ago), I'd probably have even a bigger target on my back.

People think I'm villainous, and considering that a lot of the people I've talked to aren't ones that I know well, it's been an uphill battle to convince them otherwise.

I've talked to a few players, and have some deals already. In no particular order:
1. Jwisen - Playing as "TheWolfman"
2. lilvic - Playing as "ElleRhodes"
3. Agent - Playing as "PrehistoricWoman"
4. LadyJ - Playing as "Taylor"
5. Allie - Playing as "Josh6789"
6. Shred - Playing as "Shred"
7. Cindy - Playing as "Tina Cohen-Chang"
8. Mark - Playing as "Hooded Stranger"
9. Zuchini - Playing as "Parvati Shallow"
10. Sammo - Playing as "SamCan"

I'm obviously trying to make more deals to guarantee my safety, but sometimes making too many deals can back fire big time.

I'm definitely worried going into the game. Cause so far, I have no clue who to trust completely. I have yet to talk to the other players, so I should probably get on that soon.

So I'm just still in "testing the water" mode. Hopefully I won't get burned, but looking at this cast, I wouldn't be surprised if that were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Date: Feb 19th, Friday
Stage: Pre-game (Tribes announced)

So I landed up on the Gabla tribe. Funny thing - with the exception of Kanabay, I'm kinda allied to everyone else on the tribe lol. Here are my alliances within the tribe:

I have an F3 alliance with Elle and Wolfman.
I have an F3 alliance that includes Tina.
I have an F3 alliance with Parvati and Taylor.
I have a 6 person alliance with Elle, Wolfman, Parvati, Taylor and Tina.
I have a 5 person alliance with Shred, Samcan, Parvati, Taylor.
I have an F2 deal with Shred.
I have an F2 deal with SamCan.

So I'm basically juggling a whole bunch of alliances right now. The worst part is, I don't really know who I can, or can not completely trust.

Almost all of these guys are players, that I have NEVER played with. And for some weird reason, they consider me a "villain". I don't exactly have the reputation to back me up. So at any point, they could very easily decide to dispose of me. But it's my job to make sure that doesn't happen. The problem lies in trying to juggle all these alliances, without letting others catch on. If they get a sniff, I'm out.

Here's the thing - I would vote me out. I'm currently allied to almost everyone in the game. My previous games have earned me the titles of being a villain and a challenge whore. I may suck colossally in this game at everything, but based just on my previous rep, I'd vote myself out in a heartbeat. And that's the thing - I need to make sure others don't end up doing that. It's an incredibly difficult task.

In other news, I have talked to some people - BettisDude, Soap, Kanabay, but it hasn't really been significant enough tbh.

Also, Joey, a.k.a. Schmoseph is a fucking moron, who felt the need to post on multiple boards that he's interested in playing this game, just for an opportunity to vote me out, putting a further target on my back. I mean, come on. Like I don't have my work cut out for me already. The last thing I need is outsiders trying to fuck my chances further.

Let's see, what else... The Swinners in the game is a fake. Switza's rules dictated that no person that had taken part in 2 games out of LS5, LS6 and LS7 could take part, and Swinners had taken part in LS5 and LS7, so he wasn't allowed. So someone's obviously trying to pull a fast one, but obviously didn't make the smart pick when it comes to faking. I mean seriously, if I was going to pretend to be another player, I'd go for RTF or Gizmo or Stevie or other non-threatening players. Going for someone like Swinners is just stupid. Choco played as "Schmoseph" in a previous LS game, and ended up getting booted first. Ok, apparently, after talking to Switza, it appears that Swinners is in fact, the real Swinners. Turns out Switza made an exception for him. Why? Dunno, you'll have to ask Switza. So it appears that my ahmazing Hercule Poirot-esque detective skills that deduced that Swinners was nothing but a vile wolf in... another wolf's clothing were inaccurate, but only because of Switza's uncalled for treachory! Blasphemy, I say!

Also, three of my allies - Prehistoric, Josh and Hooded ended up on the other tribe. I played my part in getting em together. Need to make sure all of em make merge too.

So yea, in summary, I'm in a tribe with a lot of my "allies", but I'm sure that many of em are thinking about booting me. People outside the game are trying to screw me over. Two of my closest allies are on the opposing tribe. So I'm fucked.

Hope I can get far. Wouldn't really be surprised if I don't. But hey, that's Survivor, right?

Shout out to Switza btw! I like hosts who keep everything ordered and organized properly, so good job on that! Looking forward to the first challenge.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Date: Feb 22nd, Monday
Stage: Early Game (Before First Challenge)

Well, not much has changed since my last confessional. We have our first immunity challenge tonight. Elle's our team leader. He wanted me to be the leader, but being the leader kinda puts a target on one's back, so I maneuvered him becoming leader, with the suggestion that that way, we could have control over potential Exile tribes / HII clues.

What else? Currently, the only players that I do not know the identities of are: Soap, BettisDude, WorsthostEva, Kanabay. Thankfully, only one of em is on my tribe.

Regarding who is likely to get the boot tonight if we lose, it's probably gonna be between Kanabay and Shred. Kanabay's going to miss tonight's challenge, while Shred has been pretty inactive, and isn't exactly liked by a lot of people in the tribe. So I could potentially push for either of em getting the boot. Kanabay's not the most active person, and I don't know who that is, so that's an issue there. Shred's not very active either and he has been known to lie in games. So dunno which way to go just yet.

Ya never know though - it might just end up being me. Hell, I could fuck up colossally at the challenge, or people might find out about my dozens of deals, and decide to boot me.

So ya never know till the votes are read I guess.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:17 am

Date: Feb 23rd, Tuesday
Stage: Early Game (After 1st Challenge, but before 1st Tribal Council)

Chaos.

Seriously, that's the only way to aptly describe the events that occurred since 9:00 PM last night. A whole bunch of random stuff happened, and it could very well be me going home tonight.

First of all, we head to the challenge, and Switza throws us a curve ball instantly by telling us to drop our buffs, and that it was time for a tribal switch. The previous leaders would pick tribes of 4 members each from the previous Galba, and the 8 remaining Nerva members would form their own tribe. The other tribe's leader was BettisDude, and he decided to pick me. He also picked Tina, Shred and Samcan. The opposing tribe consisted of Elle, Wolf, Taylor, Parv and Kanabay. I knew as soon as the tribes were announced that we were going to lose cause of inactivity. And we did. SamCan didn't even show up.

Since I was connected to Shred, SamCan and Tina, the obvious choice was to vote out BettisDude, which I have done. And so have my other three allies as far as I know. However, it's Survivor, so one can never be sure. If two of em flip and join BettisDude and vote for me, I could be the one gone. That's definitely a possibility.

In other news, Elle and Wolf kinda fucked me over with regards to my alliance with Parv. I know who Parv is, and I was talking about her with Elle and Wolf, and they went on to tell Parv that I told em who he was. And then Parv comes to me on MSN like a raging lunatic blaming me and all. I had to do some serious damage control, but I'm not sure it even worked. So I'm definitely in a tight spot in that regard. Also, just before the challenge result was announced, Elle and Wolf were asking me if it was right going for Taylor or Parvati, if they were to go to tribal council, instead of Kanabay - I'm honestly not certain if they were being honest or whether they were trying to dig for info. So yea, my alliances with 3 people need some major working on.

Also, I was simultaneously working on Taylor to convince her to get Parv and Kanabay to vote out Elle if they had lost the challenge. Elle + Wolf together, is a bad idea tbh. If you remove one of em, you can use the other one as you please.

Also, helped Prehistoric win individual immunity for the Nerva tribe. Also, since Josh was inactive, and was being targetted initially, I had to try and save her ass too by diverting attention towards Scott-Leo (who may possibly be allied to Parvati) and WorstHostEva (one of the few people whose identity I'm not aware of).

And then there's the Swinners fiasco. Early on, I was under the impression that the Swinners playing in the game was a fake due to the restrictions imposed by Switza. So when real Swinners pm'd me on the Hangout asking me who I was playing as, I said Soap, to cover my ass. Then Switza told me that it was in fact Swinners, and that an exception had been made for him. So yea, I have to deal with that whole mess too. Swinners is an unpredictable ally as it is. Convincing him to trust me after this mess is going to be a bitch.

So yea, basically there was a ton of drama last night, and a lot of stuff that I need to handle, provided I survive this tribal council.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am

Date: Feb 23rd, Tuesday
Stage: Early Game (After 1st Tribal Council)

BettisDude got voted out 4-1, with his vote being for Tina. Plan worked perfectly.

I have to admit, I almost feel bad for him, considering that he landed up on a tribe with 4 people that were all in the same tribe. But he did put a target on his back from Day 1 itself, when he got into an open argument with Soap on the Introductions thread. And he obviously didn't make any sort of proper alliance with anyone from our tribe either. So yea, he had his chances.

BettisDude's boot now leaves me with Tina, Shred and SamCan. I know some people may say that keeping an inactive like SamCan over BettisDude wasn't the right move, but look at it the other way - I have at least some sort of control over SamCan's vote. Don't even know who BettisDude is - though Prehistoric seems to think it's Fiend. Possible, but dunno for certain. I'd rather be in a tribe with 3 others that I can influence, than with someone who could be a problem.

We have a reward challenge lined up for tonight. Dunno how exactly it's going to work with the current 4-5-7 tribe split, so kinda expecting some sort of shuffle. Ya never know though. Probably going to PM a few people that I haven't really talked to so far and try to build connections just in case.

Also, WorstHostEva got booted from the Nerva tribe, so Josh's safe. Over all, I guess it was a good boot night, since two of the people whose identities I didn't know got booted.

Update: BettisDude just posted "A bunch of fucking losers vote out the only person who could have helped you out" on the tribal council thread. K, any and all sympathy that I may have felt for him, just went out of the window. Way to be a gracious loser.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 am

Date: Fed 24th, Wednesday
Stage: Early Game (After 1st Reward Challenge)

Well, a lot more happened today.

We had our first reward challenge, that no one won. I actually came somewhat close to the answer, but didn't get the exact answer that Switza was looking for. No one else from my tribe even showed up.

Game-wise, a few interesting things took place. I'd tried to push Taylor into convincing Parvati to go for Elle and Wolfman. I'd also talked to Kanabay and told her to stick with Taylor. So if they were to go to Tribal Council any time soon, Elle and Wolfman could potentially be on the chopping block - which wouldav been awesome, since those two are considerably threats, and they always stick together, in pretty much every game (which is kinda annoying tbh). Elle and Wolf however, tried to convince Kanabay to join em and vote out Parv and Taylor. So as surprising as it may be, Kanabay's got the most power in the Galba tribe at this point. Kanabay did apparently shoot down Elle and Wolf's offer for an alliance, and Wolf promptly showed me that PM. And I promptly made sure to tell Taylor to keep Kanabay under control. She then pm'd Kanabay and told her that Wolf and Elle might try something fishy. So Kanabay should most likely stick with Parvati and Taylor, which works perfectly for me. Wolf and Elle are definitely scrambling though.

Also, I talked to a few players that I hadn't talked to before, like Scott-Leo and b94-1. Tried to get "I'll watch your back, if you watch mine" deals with both of em. They seemed responsive, but the deals weren't exactly rock-solid. So iunno if they're gonna hold when it really matters.

Another important thing that happened, was me telling Swinners that I wasn't Soap. I was talking about this with Prehistoric and he suggested I not tell Swinners. But I decided to anyway. I told him that the primary reason for me lying to him was due to the whole "Swinners isn't allowed to play due to Switza's restrictions" thing. I also told him that he could verify the matter with Switza, since I had actually had a conversation with Switza about the issue. The PM I sent Swinners was full of "I'm sorry for lying, I apologize" etc. Thing is, Swinners one of those dangerous players that you need to always keep an eye out for. So revealing my real identity to someone like him, could be a HUGE mistake. Thing is, there are only a handful of people in the game who don't my identity, so it's not like he can parade it around. So that's not that big a concern. The concern lies in whether or not he goes for me, or tries to stick with me. It's a huge gamble. I'm aware of that. But that whole situation is such a mess, that I felt obliged to clear it up, even if it put a target on my back.

I dunno what's in store for us next in the game. Ideally, I'd like for the tribes to stay as they are, in the 4-5-7 composition, since I think I could manage with this tribe, cause I think I have solid links with all 3 of my tribe mates - Tina, Shred and Sam. Hopefully, they're not planning some sort of devious betrayal. Doubt it, but ya never know, right? I just really wanna see Galba go to Tribal Council in the current situation. It would be truly epic to see how that turns out.

So yea, ideal situation for me would be the tribes staying as they are for the next immunity challenge, with our tribe winning immunity and the other two going to tribal council, or at the very least, the 5-member Galba going to tribal council.

I doubt it'd happen though, with the current tribe composition, but I can always hope, right?
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 am

Date: Feb 25th, Thursday
Stage: Early Game (After 2nd Immunity Challenge, but before 2nd Tribal Council)

Oh, the tangled webs we weave.

I have probably more allies and connections in this game than anyone else. On most days, that can be a huge hassle, since you always have to be extra careful about what you say and do. Maintaining so many connections is just too hard. However, today, was one of those days, when everything goes as perfectly as you'd like. One much acknowledge and appreciate such days, cause in Survivor, things can often go from amazing to awful in a matter of seconds.

Let's look at all that happened now.

Prior to our immunity challenge tonight, I attempted to bond further with SamCan. I was leaning towards taking out Shred if we were to go to Tribal Council, so just wanted to cement my connection with him. I'm hoping it worked.

The challenge tonight basically allowed for up to two tribes to win immunity, with the third heading to Tribal Council. Swinners, from the Nerva tribe sent in the answers first, securing immunity for his tribe. I meanwhile, was repenting having allowed SamCan to help me with the challenge. Note to self: Do it yourself next time! Having seen that Swinners had completed his answer, I quickly sent him a PM asking for the answers, and he sent em to me. Don't really care whether he did it because he wants to stick with our alliance, or just to keep up appearances of the alliance, it ended up benefiting me, and I was immune for the night. So that deal with Swinners definitely ended up paying off. Even though, not exactly. Since I wouldav sent in the answers before Galba anyway, cause Taylor and Parvati were dropping it to boot Elle.

And that's where the drama kicks in - the Galba tribe. It currently has Elle (lilvic), Wolf (jwisen), Taylor (ladyj), Parv (zuchini) and Kanabay. I'm allied to all 5 of them. Wow, I'm such a douchebag. Lol. Anyways, as I mentioned before, Elle and Wolf wanted to go for Kanabay, and they thought Parv and Taylor would vote out Kanabay too. But I'd pushed Taylor to go for Elle. I'd already talked to Kanabay about sticking Parv and Taylor. But since Parv is a moron who can't fake a simple "Yea, I'm voting out Kanabay" satisfactorily, Jwisen caught the scent that something might be up. That guy is seriously a moron.

So then Jwisen starts panicking and scrambling and asking me for suggestions. He even made a series of fake PMs that he sent to Kanabay to get her on his and Vic's side. But guess what? He showed me a copy of it first. And guess what I did with it? I passed copies of those to Taylor, and told her to make sure Kanabay was under control. As a fail-safe, I sent Kanabay a PM too to make sure she was sticking with us. She hasn't logged on so far, but I'm tempted to think she'll side with Taylor and Parv and vote out Elle. The best part of it all is that Jwisen, at least from the looks of it, doesn't suspect me of double dealing at all - which is especially crucial for me if I end up needing his vote if there's a random shuffle at some point.

Most likely, Elle's going to be going home. Worst case scenario right now for me would be that Kanabay joins Elle and Wolf - unlikely, but stranger things have happened on Survivor. Even if Kanabay joins Elle and Wolf, I can work with those two, since so far, they don't seem to suspect me.

Another big concern that has been building up for me is Agent / Prehistoric's absolute trust in Haley / LadyJ / Taylor. The guy thinks with his penis tbh, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised one bit if Haley burns us later on in the game. She betrayed him in BettisBoy Micronesia and there was a lot of drama before they eventually made up, and I could see that happening again. The problem is that he's the one I bounce ideas off of, and if he splurges everything to her, it gives her a LOT of knowledge of what's going on. She already has Zuchini wrapped around her little finger. Haley is the player I'm most concerned about right now tbh. Honestly, a part of me wants both of them voted out of their tribes.

This is why I hate social games - it's too difficult to control EVERYONE, and someone else's fuck up might end up costing you the game.

Let's see what happens at Galba's tribal council. Ideally, I'd want Elle to get voted out.

As regarding the game, after this tribal council, the tribes would stand at 4-4-7. I honestly would like these tribes to stay this way for the next couple of challenges, cause I think I have a fair amount of influence over my tribe. So I should be good even if we were to head to tribal council.

Let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 pm

Date: Feb 25th, Thursday
Stage: Early Game (After 2nd Reward Challenge)

Mixed day today.

First the good: Elle got voted out. Perfect. Especially considering that Vic and Jason don't seem to have a clue that I'm double dealing. I do feel a tad bit bad for em though tbh.

Then the neutral thing: Switza's apparently put in a new twist which allows the already voted out players to vote (as one) in the following tribal councils. This is neutral for me, since on one end, I booted BettisDude, and on the other end, I have Vic's vote kinda wrapped. So that extra vote shouldn't hurt me most likely.

And lastly the bad: Lost another "Guess what Switza is thinking" reward challenge. The clues were: Rocky, Cavalcade, Gladiator, Marty, Unforgiven, Gandhi, Rebecca. I answered "Best Picture Oscar winners". But the answer was "Best Picture Oscar winners with single word titles". I mean, cmon, Switza can't possibly expect us to be mind readers and guess the EXACT thing he's thinking of. Next up, we'll have "Best Picture Oscar winners that have between 1 and 200 letters in their name". I mean seriously... I like the guy, I really do - he seems nice, but these last two reward challenges have kinda been "out there!" That's the reason not a single person has won reward yet. Not one. Two challenges, Zero Winners. Items can have a bazillion things in common, but we're expected to guess exactly what Switza is thinking. And we only get one chance to guess. That's pushing it imo. Cause once you start getting too detailed, it just ends up becoming a guessing game. Again, the guy seems nice, but the last two reward challenges have been plain silly imo. /end_rant. Lol @ me getting so annoyed by that situation that I spoiled what happened in tonight's episode for Switza, who hadn't watched it yet.

Also, in other news, it seems Zuchini/Parvati is getting extremely cocky after that Elle boot, and telling Taylor that "Elle shouldav known who he was messing with... etc. etc.". This guy is honestly a moron. You know what's sad though? That this moron might actually make it far cause he's under Taylor's wing. He actually think he's running the show, when he's nothing more than a pawn in the game of others. You guys have no idea what I'd give for him to get a reality check. The guy actually thinks he's running the show. If I could smack one person right now, it'd have to be Zuchini. The guy thinks Elle's boot was his idea, when it was Taylor, Prehistoric and me who were controlling the situation. And you won't see me brag about it, cause I'm aware that in Survivor, things can change in a matter of moments. Ugh @ his mindless gloating. Dear Survivor Gods, Please give him a reality check! Lulz @ me hoping that one of my allies' pawns gets booted out.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Date: Feb 26th, Friday
Stage: Early Game

I sooo want Zuchini gone.

So today he starts talking to me on MSN, and tells me that he voted out Vic cause Vic and Jwisen were targeting him. And that they were talking trash about him and telling everyone that he was making alliances with all the players.

First thing - He voted out Vic, cause I and Prehistoric convinced Taylor to pull that move. There was no thinking whatsoever on his part about this. He's just LadyJ's pawn in this whole matter. And he thinks he controlled the boot? WTF?

Second thing - The reason they're telling everyone that you made alliances with all the players is cause you were stupid enough to send pretty much the same message to EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in the freaking game.

Zuchini is by far, the single dumbest player I have ever seen. I have never wanted a player out more in a game. And I have to pretend to be his ally till I get the opportunity to take him out. It seriously annoys me.

And he's then lying to me and pretending to be all super innocent BFF-ally, when I'm the one who's double dealing with both sides and know exactly what's going on. You guys have no idea how difficult it was to put a straight face in that convo with him and be like "OMG, Vic and Jwisen tried to back stab you? No way!! That's crazy!! Thank god you're safe." I was the one who told em to vote for you, so as to keep Haley safe on the off-chance that Kanabay flipped, you moron!!

Please Survivor Gods, let Zuchini get booted soon! The guy is an absolutely horrendous player, who thinks he's the fucking Godfather. Geez, of the 25 games he has participated in, he has won 2; Hell, even I've won more than that, even though I've participated in just 9 games, and I consider myself to be just average. LadyJ protecting him cause he's her pawn is really beginning to become an annoyance. I hate it when minions get further in the game than they should simply cause they attach themselves to significantly superior players.

Ugh, and now it seems there's drama going on the Galba camp, with Jason confronting Zuchini. Great, so if either of em spills my name in the middle, I end up fucked. Perfect. Just perfect!

Here's an update: Jason just IM'd me saying that Zuchini told him that Jason wanted him gone. So Zuchini's now lying about me behind my back. I tried to calm Jason down - I'm hoping it works, but that little seed has been planted. And that annoys me further. I wanna talk to Taylor about potentially going for him, but that could be risky if she wants to keep him. I wish there was a way I could get rid of him without her possibly interfering.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am

Date: March 1st, Monday
Stage: Early Game (After 3rd Reward Challenge)

Holy. Shit.

So cause no one won the first two reward challenges, Switza had to have another reward challenge over the weekend, with every tribe having one winner. The three winners were Parvati, Soap and myself. Parvati had the highest score among us, then Soap, and then me.

There were 3 rewards which could be picked from - the individual reward was the HII, the tribal reward was for tribal immunity for your tribe, and the game changer reward allowed for you to basically shuffle around 6 players from the 3 tribes.

Since I was 3rd when it come to picking, I initially expected to be left with just the tribal immunity. But, things changed. I was talking to Parvati on MSN at the time, and since he's a pussy when it comes to risk taking (according to Prehistoric), he seemed hesitant to go for either the HII or the Game Changer. At the time, his main ally Taylor wasn't on. I knew that if Taylor got on, she'd convince him to go for one of the bigger prizes. So I kept pushing him to post quickly, knowing that he wasn't much of a risk taker. 5 minutes later, he posted that he wanted Tribal Immunity. Hell yea!

This meant that I'd land up either with the HII, or the Game Changer, dependent on which Soap picked. Prehistoric also mentioned to me that Soap was the selfish type, so there was hope that he'd take the HII. I wanted the Game Changer BAD!! But I didn't expect him to be stupid enough to let someone else get the Game Changer. Guess what? He was. He got greedy, and went for the HII.

So that left me with Game Changer. Honestly, that is the first bit of luck that I've had in this game, and I'm truly grateful. I posted on the thread that I'd try to keep everyone happy, so if they wanted to request any tribe moves, all they needed to do was PM me. This way, if anyone PMs me asking for specific transfers, I could potentially gauge possible alliances between players.

Also, Parvati PM'd me asking me to keep Taylor and him together. Lol, I honestly doubt that's gonna happen, mate.

Gonna be discussing the transfers with a couple of my allies to finally decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am

Date: March 2nd, Tuesday
Stage: Early Game (After 3rd Immunity Challenge, but before 3rd Tribal Council)

Have you ever wanted to lose a challenge really bad? Well I did. And I still ended up winning. Massive fail.

Alrighty, so here's what happened - after the idiocy of Zuchini and Soap, neither of whom took the Game Changer power, I had landed with that power. You guys have no idea how grateful I was for it - it was the first bit of luck I had had all game. And I knew I had to grasp it cause in Survivor things can change really fast. In Switza's Survivor, things can change in an instant! So this Game Changer was gonna bring a change that'd (hopefully) last for a few tribal councils at least.

Here's how I divided the tribes:

Otho:
Shred: Semi-minion, with potential to flip on me. Had to keep him on Otho, cause I simply didn't trust him enough to keep him completely safe.
SamCan: Same as Shred.
Soap: Has the HII, so he had to be on a 4 person tribe, with people I didn't really care much for.
Parvati: Put him on the tribe with 2 inactives (Shred and SamCan), and a guy with an HII. He had it coming. He even asked me to keep him with Taylor, but I was in no mood to oblige.

Galba:
Taylor: Want to try and get rid of her pre-merge. But kept her on Galba cause I could move out only 2 people from that tribe and I moved out Wolf and Parvati.
Kanabay: Requested me to keep her on Galba. I was gonna anyway - hopefully this gets her to trust me a little more.
Tina: Wanted to keep her safe, so moved her to Galba, which had immunity for the night anyway.
Scott-Leo: Can influence him through some of my allies, and told him that I moved him there so he could be immune. Also suggested that he stick with Tina - something that is going to be really important if I want to take out Taylor.

Nerva:
Rob: I moved to Nerva so as to be closer to some of my allies, and boot out some threats.
Wolf: Moved him with me, because he was in a high-risk position in Galba before, and this could potentially earn his trust. Hopefully.
Hooded: Kept Mark there itself cause he's an ally.
Prehistoric: Kept Agent there itself cause he's an ally.
Josh: Kept Allie there itself cause she's an ally.
Swinners: Kept Swinners there so as to target him. Have nothing personal against the guy, but he's a HUGE threat. Plus he did kinda backstab me in Myztery 4, so I owe him one for that.
b94: Kept b94 there to target her too.

All my allies seemed to be content with the situation. Parvati hasn't even talked to me though, which is lulz. I PM'd Soap telling him that I kinda knew Sam and Shred, and I'd convince em to vote with him to boot Parvati in case they lost. Also PM'd Shred and SamCan telling em to vote Parvati.

On my new tribe, I cemented my alliances. Also, I made a side 4-way alliance with Swinners, Wolf, b94 in an attempt to make sure they don't suspect us. Dunno if it'll work though.

Anyways, we decided to drop the immunity challenge, go to TC, and boot Swinners. But my bad luck reappeared, and the challenge ended up being one where a single person could take his tribe to victory. It was Otho vs Nerva, since Galba was immune. I noticed that the only people on were my allies, so it was all planned to drop it. Then Swinners showed up, and he beat Zuchini, who was the only person active on Otho, and got us the immunity. Also, the highest number of correct answers from the losing tribe earned Zuchini and individual immunity for the night. I know right? Everything that couldav gone wrong, went wrong.

So we ended up safe for the night, and Otho went to Tribal Council, with Zuchini immune, and Soap with his HII, and Soap and Shred inactive. This honestly couldn't have gotten worse, since it all but ensured that Shred or SamCan would go home tonight.

I talked to Shred and Samcan and tried to convince em to vote out Soap, saying that I had convinced Soap to not use his HII, and that way he would get blindsided while holding the HII. They both responded saying that they would. This way, at least his HII would be out. I also got Agent to PM Zuchini (who he was helping in the challenge, to try and get Otho to win), and tell him to vote for Soap. I also talked to Vic, who may be able to influence the vote, cause of that whole post-boot voting thing. So here are the possible outcomes of Otho's TC - Best Case Scenario: Soap gets cocky, doesn't use his HII (unlikely), and gets booted; Worst Case Scenario: Soap doesn't play his HII, and still survives cause either Shred or SamCan get 3 votes.

Obviously, I got really lucky with getting the game changer, so couldn't have expected that luck to last, right? Right now, I'm hoping that the tribes stay as they are for a while. There wouldn't be a point of it being a game changer, if all it did was shuffle around the tribes for 1 TC. Plus this game really needs a duration of stability, without too many twists, cause we've seen a fair amount already, and it's just been 3 TCs. Please Survivor Gods, keep the tribes as they are for a while, or at the very least, if there was to be a change, just let Otho and Galba merge. Any other change would really put me in jeopardy, and I've already made a few enemies on the other tribes cause of this Game Changer. So I'm hoping it lasts. I am however grateful for the Game Changer - just hoping it lasts a while.

Also, we have a reward challenge tonight - which was kinda unexpected tbh. Gonna attempt to do well in that.

At F14 now. This game's been pretty topsy-turvy. I just hope I can make it far. It's my first social game in over an year, and I really wanna do well, and I'm definitely trying hard.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Stage: Early Game (After 3rd Tribal Council, and during 4th Reward challenge)

So Shred got voted out. Apparently (yet to be confirmed completely), the vote was either 3-1 or 4-1 against Soap, and he used his HII, and his vote was for Shred, leading to Shred's boot. Shred didn't seem too distraught over it. So that means I potentially have another booted player's vote for that whole bonus vote thing, which is good. So while the whole situation didn't go exactly as planned, it thankfully wasn't all bad.

I also talked to Taylor today, but that was a pretty dead conversation. I think she's onto me tbh. I need to get her out pronto. So need to get Galba to head to tribal council tomorrow, so that I can attempt to take her out. It'd be hard though.

Also, we're currently having another reward challenge. This is our 4th reward challenge in 8(?) days. Just 2 days ago, we had 3 huge reward prizes given out, and it was with a fair amount of difficulty could I manage to get Soap's HII out. And then today, we have another reward. I just hope it's not something huge that affects my game again. The game hasn't been kind to me at all. The only instance I got lucky was when Parv and Soap made a mistake by not taking Game Changer. But the game itself, hasn't been nice to me at all.

I'm honestly getting worried a fair amount. I mean, I've tried to make the best of my situation, but things haven't really been set well for me. I'm playing a social game after over an year, and having not played with most of the cast ever before, it was truly difficult to get them to trust me. That was the first and biggest hurdle. Then came the streak of twists and turns, and I tried to handle the situations as best as I could. Then finally, thanks to Soap's and Zuchini's lack of initiative I got a break, and had a chance to stabilize my game. And now, with a reward challenge just a single TC after that, it could all be wiped away. And that really sucks, especially when you're trying so hard.

I mean, if someone who is against me, wins the reward, I could be a goner, even though I'm probably among the people who want to do well in this game the most. Just hoping that the winner of the challenge isn't someone who loathes me. And if it is, hoping the reward's not too big of a thing. But his post says that the winner gets to pick from 3 rewards, which'll prolly be Tribal Immunity, HII, or Tribe Shuffle. And since Soap and Parvati finished best time around at the same challenge, they'll prolly do so again. And since I shuffled em around, I'm gonna get fucked. This is just lame tbh.

Update: Swinners, Scott-Leo, SamCan, b94 didn't submit their answers based on the last active times. And maybe (this one isn't certain though) even Hooded/Mark didn't. If I, Prehistoric, Josh, Wolf, Tina win, I should probably be safe. If Taylor wins, Prehistoric would have to work on her a lot. If Kanabay wins, it could go either way. If however Soap or Parvati win, they're gonna target me bad. So I'll be pretty screwed. Considering how bad my luck has been, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those two wins. And they'll use shuffle the tribes to target me.

I mean seriously, it's times likes these (in this game more so than any I've ever played before) that I wonder why I should even bother attempting to play hard, when it's all about luck. 4 primarily luck-based reward challenges in 8 days. And as soon as I get some fraction of control over the game, BAM! Another twist - and one with a very high chance of causing my boot! I mean, I can't catch a break here. And I'm trying. I'm showing up in challenges, posting detailed confessionals, being active, playing fairly strategically. And still. Ugh. Makes you wonder - why even bother trying? Almost every other player has either missed a challenge or has low inactivity. And if things don't turn out well tonight, I'm the one who'll be on the chopping block. Survivor Karma, eh?
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 am

Stage: Early Game (During 4th Reward challenge)

Wow. Just, Wow.

So the 4th Reward Challenge, which Switza is calling the 3rd Reward Challenge, cause he seems to have obviously forgotten about the one over the weekend, is still going on.

It turns out, it's a tie between me and Soap. And so Switza decides that he's gonna change his list and we'll resend ours, and whichever of us matches the least number of items on his new hidden list wins. Wow. Congratulations Switza, you have finally gone from the multiple "mostly luck-based challenges" to a "purely luck based challenge". Dude, you do realize that this is pretty much identical to just getting us to pick numbers - either #1 or #2, and having reward behind one of em, right? Pure luck.

I'm honestly willing to bet that Soap wins this - a fact made even more likely since I'm basically calling out the host in this confessional. I mean, come on! This simply isn't what I signed up for. I was told that the host was good, and the challenges would be interesting. 4 luck-based challenges in 8 days, followed by a Tie-Breaker that is basically "Pick either #1 or #2" when there's potentially a HUGE reward on the line (just 1 boot after 3 huge rewards were given out already) prove otherwise.

This simply isn't what I signed up for. Is it even worth playing this game anymore if at every turn all it comes down to is luck, and Switza's preferences and choices? I was honestly looking forward to being a part of a good game. So far, this hasn't been it. I'm sorry, but I'm just disappointed. Wouldn't you be? Mark and Dan had told me all sorts of stories about Switza's challenge accomplishments, and having never had the opportunity to play with him, I really looking forward to being a part of this. Boy, was I in for a shocker.

I honestly don't think I can win this game anymore. I don't think I can even do well. I don't think I can even make jury at this point. I don't even know why I'm bothering to try anymore.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 am

Stage: Early Game (After 4th Reward Challenge)

So, Soap won reward. I'd like to say "told you so", but I'm busy scrambling right now.

The three rewards were different from the last time around. The individual reward was an exile trip, allowed you to miss the next TC. The tribal reward was mutiny-esque where players from other tribes were allowed to jump ship to Otho. And then the game changer - where he gets to realign the cast into 2 tribes. It basically gives soap almost complete control over the game. There's no way he's stupid enough to not pick that, especially after his last encounter with a tribe shuffle.

He basically gets to pick 2 people from the cast to stick with him, and 3 members to be placed on Galba. And the remaining 8 players will be slotted in randomly. And randomly, in this game, is basically the same as "Anything that fucks Apollo over". So I'll probably end up in a tribe where everyone hates me, and I'll be voted out.

I made a few attempts at scrambling. I talked to Robbie before the reward results were announced, and told him that if I get the game changer, I would move him to Taylor, to ensure his safety. Doubt he bought it though.

Soap also PM'd me asking me to drop the tie-breaker, but that wasn't gonna happen. I told him that I'd already submitted the answers, but promised to give him the HII if I were to win the reward. The results were posted soon after that - don't think he has seen em yet. I sent him a congratulatory PM, and was like "Can you pleeease take me to Exile with you?" in full-on fake alliance mode, trying to suggest that he go for the individual reward.

I doubt either of them will work. He's gonna take Game Changer and mess up the tribes. And my main allies are Wolf, Prehistoric, Josh, Hooded, Tina and to an extent SamCan. Taylor would be a potential ally if we also have Prehistoric with us on the tribe. Swinners, b94 and Scott wouldn't think twice before voting me out. And Parvati wants me gone yesterday. So there's no way I'm going to end up in a tribe where I'll be in the majority. I just simply don't think it'll happen.

So my days in the game are now numbered, I guess. Lovely, eh?
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:18 am

Date: March 3rd, Tuesday
Stage: Early Game (After 4th Reward Challenge)

Holy fuck!!

Soap actually picked individual reward! And he has decided to take ME to exile with him!! JACKPOT!!

I'm not totally sure whether my PMs and my fake offer to give him the HII if I won it, played a role in getting me this immunity, but if it did, wow! But I do think that Soap is trying to solidify his alliance with me.

When he initially posted his picks, he chose me and Swinners (which obviously suggests he's connected to Swinners). Here's the thing, lately, I've been attempting to get closer to Swinners in an alliance. And have a 4 person alliance with me, him, Wolf, and b94. I'm thinking Soap's allied to Swinners and b94 too, which probably affected his decision here as well. So he's probably just trying to get me closer to that alliance.

Either way, jackpot!!

Even though the game twists are providing me with constant hurdles, it seems that the weird decisions of other players are helping me.

I just hope that at least 2 tribes go to tribal council tonight. All 3 of em going would be even better. And please, let there not be individual immunity for members of the losing tribes, especially for Otho. Cause if they among the losing tribes, I can finally make a push for Parvati's boot. I can get SamCan to vote Parvati, and get the booted players (Elle & Shred) to vote out Parvati too. Just really hoping tonight works out.

Last edited by Boston Rob on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Date: March 5th, Friday
Stage: Mid-game (After 4th Tribal Council and 5th Reward Challenge)

The perfect night. Seriously.

A lot has changed in the game, especially when it comes to my game in the last day. And by a lot, I mean a LOT.

Let's rewind - I was on exile, safe from tribal council, thanks to a last minute deal with Soap. Meanwhile, the other contestants where taking part in the immunity challenge. Otho and Galba would compete against each other, while Nerva members would compete for individual immunity, while me, Soap, and Tina were on Exile.

So Otho had SamCan and Parvati; Galba had Taylor, Kanabay, Scott; Nerva had Wolf, Pre, Josh, Hooded, Swinners, B94.

The plan was to make sure that Galba beat Otho for tribal immunity, and Parvati was booted; and that Swinners did not win individual immunity, and he was booted from Nerva.

Thanks to a pretty decent group effort from my allies, Galba won the tribal immunity, and Wolfman won the individual immunity for Nerva.

For the Otho tribal council, since only two players remained in the tribe, their fate was going be decided by the outcasts. But that didn't mean I couldn't control it. I've been talking to lilvic (Elle) lately, and he honestly seems like a nice guy, and we've been getting along well. While I do not for even a moment repent having orchestrated his boot, I do feel bad that I had to lie to him. At the end of the game, I do intend to try and make up for it. So yea, I had his vote absolutely secure. I also used the whole "Parvati betrayed you, this is your opportunity for payback" thing. Another vote that I had secured from the outcasts was Shred. Kinda a shame that he didn't get to stay in the game longer. So yea, I had 2 of the 4 outcast's votes. The only reason I didn't have the other two (Bettis and WorstHostEva), is cause they don't seem to be interested in this game anymore, and are inactive on this board. So Parvati ended up getting booted by a 2-0 outcast vote. That was great, cause not only did it remove Zuchini, there's no way that he'd figure out that I'm the one calling the shots on the outcasts. So he has no reason to be angry at me. I could even attempt to get his vote later on if I needed it.

For the Nerva tribal council, my alliance - Pre, Josh, Hooded, Wolfman voted as planned and booted out Swinners. Swinners thought that Josh was the one going. I had told Swinners that I'd asked Wolfman to vote for Josh, as he'd requested, but Wolfman wasn't replying lol. This way Swinners thinks that I knew nothing about this boot, and was blindsided by it, just like him. I also did the whole "OMG, if they went for you, I'm surely gonna be next!!" routine to try and get him to feel bad for me. This is absolutely crucial in case I need his vote later on too. Also, b94 didn't vote and earned a penalty vote.

With Swinners and Parvati gone, the night's TC simply could not have gone any better.

But the night wasn't over just yet. After that we had a reward challenge. This was the first reward challenge that didn't depend a fair amount on luck or guess work.

There were two parts, and the contestants were allowed to choose only 1 part to compete for. Part 1 was Individual reward, which was a triple immunity - guaranteeing the winner immunity for the next three tribal councils he attended. Part 2 was game changer, which allowed to the winner to reshape the tribes into either 1 tribe of 12, 2 tribes of 6 or 3 tribes of 4. We needed to make sure that Soap didn't win either reward, since he was next on our chopping block. While we did the challenge separately, we split who was doing which one - Josh and Hooded did the game changer part, while myself, Wolf and Prehistoric did the individual part. I was the one who told Josh, Hooded and Wolf which parts to do. And they listened, which was nice. Though I think they may not have liked being told what to do. I'll be nicer to them in the next few days to make sure they're still in control.

I won the individual reward, which basically guaranteed me safety till F9 (3x immunity = awesome!). Hooded won the game changer, and I told him to merge the tribes into one, since (as far as he's concerned) we didn't have the numbers to split our alliance in either of the other two possible combinations.

So we're not merged at F12 into one tribe. And I am safe for my next 3 tribal councils, so I'm guaranteed a spot in F9. Also, if I were to win any of the next 3 immunity challenges, I would have the choice to give it to someone else if I wanted. Gonna see how that goes.

Soap's next on the chopping block, but before that we need to make sure that he doesn't win the next immunity challenge. After my win, he pm'd congratulating me, and asking for an F2 confirmation. Lol. I responded with "I'm definitely in. Who else do ya want in the alliance, since we'll need at least 6 ppl?". This way, I get to know if he's got any side deals going on too.

Another issue that popped up tonight was Agent's (Prehistoric) worries about Mark (Hooded). Agent's trying to control the game. He always does. But I think he sees that I'm the one running the game this time around. And I don't think he likes that. Whether or not he dislikes it enough to try and flip on me, I dunno. I still think he'll stay true to me. I hope he does. So yea, back to his worries about Mark. I told him to not worry about Mark just yet. And that when the time came, we'd get him.

I also talked to Jason (Wolf) about Mark's eventual boot, and he seems to want to get rid of Mark soon too. I want to think that Wolf won't flip on me - cause as far as he knows, when I used the first game changer, I saved him from a tribe that wanted him gone bad. So he should be loyal to me. But it is Survivor. So you have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

So in summary, perfect night - Swinners and Parv went home. Neither of em seem to realize that it was I who got the Nerva members, and Lilvic and Shred to vote em out. So worked out perfectly for me. Then I went on to win a triple immunity at the reward challenge, which guarantees me safety till F9, and I made sure one of my allies won the game changer and merged the tribes so as to not only keep suspicions off my multi-dealing, but to also have better control over who goes home - it's kinda annoying having to lose/win a tribal challenge for boots. Way simpler when you only have to worry about individual immunity.

So I have a fair bit of control over the game, as well as a fair bit of safety. I should try and enjoy it while it lasts, but also work on ensuring that nothing goes wrong, cause as I've said a million times before, it is Survivor after all. So it's always better to be prepared, than just resting on your laurels.

Also, was just thinking about this: from the start of the game itself, I knew the identities of 14 of the 18 players in the game (the ones I didn't know, and sadly still don't are BettisDude, WorstHostEva, Soap, Kanabay - the first two of which are already gone, and the last two of which shall hopefully be the next two boots). I'd managed to get their trust and gotten em to reveal their identities to me, even though they considered me a villain at first due to my reputation. By Final 16, I was allied to every single person in the game, giving me insights into deals and alliances that no other player knew completely. And I'm still allied to everyone. And all the outcasts, still don't seem to have a clue that I'm the one who has been betraying them. And thanks to my challenge win tonight, I'm guaranteed a spot in the F9. So with all of that, I have to admit, I am happy with the way I've handled the first 1/3rd of this game. There were a fair share of obstacles, but I did my best to overcome em, and thankfully, it worked out pretty well. At least it has so far.

With the first 1/3rd of the game over, the next 1/3rd, which is the most crucial part, is what needs to be taken taken care of. F12->F6 needs to be very well executed by me if I want a solid chance at winning this game. While I may be immune for half of that stage, it doesn't mean I can slack. I still need to make sure the players I want gone, are gone, and after they're gone, that they don't hold any grudge against me. My ideal F3 is me, Prehistoric, Josh, with me obviously winning. And it's what I do in this next 1/3rd of the game that'll decide whether or not I'll be able to achieve that.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Date: March 5th, Friday
Stage: Mid-game

And now the drama starts!!

You know how I mentioned that this one third of the game, from F12->F6, was the most important and complicated? Well, things have already started to get messy.

And surprisingly, the mess has been created by a player who was gonna most likely have an easy ride to F4 or F5. And that person is SamCan.

Well here's what happened: Today, Soap responded to my PM from last night where I asked him who he'd like to see join us. He mentioned Tina, Sam, b94 and Josh. I responded with "But b94 is inactive, so that'd be a problem". And then he replied with "Yea, that'd be an issue. Btw, SamCan told me that he wants to take you out as soon as your immunity is done."

What. The. Fuck?

Yup, that was my reaction. But I didn't believe him. So I asked him for a screenshot. Here's the thing - he read my PM asking for a screenshot, but he didn't reply (if a person reads a PM, it goes from Outbox->Sentbox). He replied hours later with this screenshot that basically says that I'm a huge threat (which is true), a challenge beast (also true), and have too much control over this game (again, true): [Only admins are allowed to see this link] As you can see, the PM clearly intends to target me. But here's the thing - I have no way of knowing whether this PM is fake or not. SamCan is the kind of person who would back-stab you. But I didn't think he'd be this stupid.

If he knows that I have control, and am such a threat, and am immune for the next three TCs, why the fuck would he want to go against me? Even if you remove my control, and my being a challenge threat, you still have to remember that I'm immune for at least 3 more TCs, so why would you want to go against me? Strategically, that's a pretty stupid move. The saddest part is that SamCan was pretty much guaranteed F4 or F5 had he stuck with me. So why would he do that??

And that's what makes me wonder more about that screenie being potentially fake. But even if it is, I'm not gonna be taking a gamble keeping him around much longer.

Also, another SamCan thing that happened was that prior to all this, he had PM'd me suggesting an alliance with Soap to take out Taylor. That whole thing becomes even funnier when you include his supposed PM to Soap about me.

I've pm'd SamCan showing him that screenie, but he didn't reply to it. However, Soap pm'd me soon after asking me why I showed SamCan the screenie, to which I replied that I wanted to find out why. And he started complaining about how he'd now not be able to get SamCan to trust him. Lol.

The weird thing is - I don't know whether or not the PM is fake. If the PM is real, it means someone that I intended to carry to F4/F5 with me is trying to backstab me. That annoys me. If the PM is fake, it means that Soap's a PM-faker, which is even more annoying.

So I'm basically annoyed. Either way, I'm not willing to gamble. Those two should be the next two boots.

Also, added another person to our huge alliance - Scott. He's now basically a replacement for Sam. Scott sent the same pm of a group alliance to me, Pre, Josh, Wolf, Hood, Tina. But since we're all together, it's fine if he wants to join us. So we have the numbers.

Our next Immunity Challenge is up - it's Oscars prediction, and I hope to do well. Need to make sure of 1 thing - that Soap doesn't win, cause he's next on the chopping block. After that, it's SamCan.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 am

Date: March 7th, Sunday
Stage: Mid-Game

Just providing a few updates regarding the game.

SamCan confessed to having sent that PM to Soap. He basically said that he did it to get closer to Soap. Now here's the thing, if you wanna get closer to Soap, is it absolutely fucking essential to throw ME under a bus? ME?? The same guy who has made sure, albeit for my own selfish reasons, that you've stayed in this game as long as you have despite being so inactive? How many challenges have you taken part in so far? 0. And you pretty much had a guaranteed F4/F5 position despite all that, and you blew it, by targeting me behind my back, when I gave you no reason whatsoever to doubt me. Seriously, what were you thinking?

In other news, I told Prehistoric to send Wolf a PM, suggesting an F4 deal that included me, Pre, Wolf, Josh. This way, when at a later stage I try to get Pre and Josh further in the game, Wolf won't suspect a thing. Also had a nice long talk with Wolf today. Male bonding etc. Hopefully, it'll ensure that he sticks with me.

However, the problem that I'm definitely gonna face now, is that I appear to have a lot of control - whether it through challenge participation and rewards, or strategic and social control. And that's gonna get a lot of people interested in taking me out. And that's never a good thing! So now I have to ensure that anyone who even thinks about voting me out goes in the next 3 Tribal Councils, and that my allies trust me more. Say at F9, I don't win immunity, I can guarantee there'll be people who'll go - "Hmm, this is the first time that Rob can be targeted since the very first tribal council, so why not take him out??" If I were them, I'd totally try that. Wouldn't you? And that's what I need to prevent. It's definitely gonna take some work, but I'm gonna do my best to keep myself safe.

We also have an immunity challenge currently in progress as I previously mentioned. It's Oscar predictions. I'm generally good at Award predictions (the last time I took part in such a challenge was in Myzstery Survivor 4's Emmy Predictions challenge, which I won). But let's face it. There's no real way of being 100% certain of your predictions, cause at the end of the day, that's all they are - Predictions. So luck's gonna play a role once again. I've made fair educated guesses imo, and since Pre and Josh know that I take interest in Awards, they asked for help from me for their lists too. There are only minor differences among our lists. Hopefully, Soap isn't good at these predictions, but I'm tempted to think that he'll try his best in this challenge. He probably knows that he's on the chopping block.

So let's see how it goes. If Soap doesn't win immunity, he's going home. If he does, SamCan's going home.

Also, in another news, b94-1 has been inactive for around a week now. The sad part is, even if he continues to be inactive, he's probably gonna make the jury. Kinda lame tbh.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 am

Date: March 8th, Monday

So we still haven't received the official Immunity Challenge results. In a night full of small upsets at the Oscars, I ended up getting 8 predictions wrong, with a total score of 221/300. Since I provided the list to Prehistoric and Josh too, they ended up with near similar scores of 220 and 221 respectively. So Josh and I are tied at 221. Wolfman, afaik, ended with around 185 (he told me so near the end of the Oscars). And Soap, from whom I'd managed to acquire his list after the submission deadline seems to have scored 206. Hooded submitted his predictions just before the deadline, and I'm unsure how he did. No idea how SamCan or Kanabay or anyone else did either, or if they even submitted their predictions. But anyway, unless Soap sent me a false list, it seems that he will NOT be winning immunity, which means, he will most likely be going home tonight, finally.

Soap, tbh, at least appears to be a nice chap, but he's simply on the wrong side of the numbers. It's kinda sad to see players like b94-1 (who hasn't even logged onto this forum for roughly 8 days) outlast him.

Also, an update regarding the SamCan thing - apparently he sent that "OMG, Boston Rob is a huge threat!!" PM to Tina too, who promptly showed it to me. Lol.

So yea, that's about it. Still waiting on the official immunity challenge results and the tribal council that'll follow. Where are you Switza?!?!

Update: Apparently Switza forgot to post the results last night, and can't till tonight cause the results are on his home computer. So the results and tribal council are gonna be delayed. It's not that big a deal. Just hoping that it doesn't give Soap too much time to scramble though. It's unlikely that scrambling will help him much at this point, but you always have to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Date: March 8th, Monday

Immunity Results were finally posted. I and Josh tied for highest score. Lol, so I basically finished 1st and 1st, since his list was made by me too. Switza decided that since I already have immunity, there'd be no tie-breaker and that Josh would just get immunity. That was kinda lame, since I had wanted to hand out an immunity (cause according to Switza, if I won any immunity challenge while I was immune cause of that reward, I'd be allowed to hand out that immunity). So I was basically robbed of an opportunity to give immunity to someone and get them to trust me more. No idea what Switza was thinking when he made that call. But hey, that's his choice. He's the host. So I didn't even bother complaining there.

Anyways, that won't affect how the Tribal Council turns out tonight. Soap should be going home. I, Wolf, Pre, Josh, Hooded, Tina, Scott are voting for Soap afaik. Kanabay says she is. Taylor, if she's on might as well. God knows where b94-1 is, and why he hasn't been evacuated yet. Plus I talked to Swinners, Elle and Shred to ensure the outcast vote too. So yea, unless there's a huge switcheroo (which there's always a possibility of in Survivor), with a few players from Wolf, Hooded, Tina and Scott flipping, Soap should be the one getting the most votes.

He's scrambling bad right now. He knows he's going home. I told him he is. I've wanted him gone for a while now, but his two purely luck based reward challenge victories got him an HII and an Exile trip which gave him a pass on Tribal Council twice. He wouldav been gone at F15 itself were it not for those luck-based challenges. So he's been lucky. Today, his luck should run out and he should be heading home (barring any huge switcheroo of course). Props on the effort (?) mate, but sorry, you gotta go!!
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 am

Date: March 9th, Tuesday

Three things:
1. Yay for Soap getting out.
2. b94 is still inactive.
2. WTF is wrong with Switza??

Let's start with Soap's boot. It was, as expected, a shut-out vote. Soap got 10 votes + the outcast vote, b-94 got a penalty vote, and Soap voted for Taylor. Now, it's time for SamCan to go.

Next up, b94 is STILL inactive. He last logged on to this forum on Feb 28th at 1:59 PM. Today is March 9th. No activity whatsoever from them till now. Why he hasn't been evacuated despite not even having logged in for so long, is something I simply do not get. But that ain't my call to make.

And finally, and most importantly, what the fuck is wrong with Switza?? He asked this question to me at Tribal Council - "Josh, you and Boston Rob tied for the highest score at the immunity challenge. It won you immunity this time, but if others feel you two are pretty tight, could it cost you in the long run?"

Dude, WTF?? Only Prehistoric knows that I did the challenge for Josh. For everyone else, I've maintained that it was pure coincidence (which is mathematically possible, just like my tie with Soap in a previous challenge, and in this challenge, there were hundreds of combinations that could lead to identical scores). Hardly anyone even knows how close myself, Pre and Josh are. So why the hell would you plant that idea in their heads??

In one night, Switza screwed me over twice. First by simply taking away my immunity (which I couldav given to someone to solidify my bond with them), and secondly by basically telling everyone that Josh and I are close. If I didn't know any better, I'd honestly think that Switza is deliberately trying to screw over my game. I'd really appreciate if you'd cut that out mate. It may even be absolutely unintentional, but it is affecting my game. And while I generally maintain a level of respect for hosts, I do not appreciate this one bit.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

Date: March 10th, Wednesday

Wooohoooo!!

Last night's reward challenge was good. Why? Cause no one except for me showed up!! Talk about an easy challenge win.

Also, b94-1 finally got evacuated! Good riddance tbh. 10 days of inactivity is far too much. Plus, it basically extended my Triple Reward Immunity for 1 more round since the reward clearly stated that each of those 3 chances only get used when I go to tribal council.

I ended up winning the right to split the tribes, and the option of either an exile trip, or to bring back a player. I chose exile trip for multiple reasons - besides not being a fan of the outcast returning twist, a trip to exile would guarantee me safety till at least F7, while bringing back another player would just get my triple immunity used up as early as F9. So it was kinda a no-brainer.

I split the tribes into:
Otho: Pre, Josh, Taylor, Hooded, SamCan
Galba: Wolf, Tina, Scott, Kanabay

This way, both tribes have a couple of players that can be voted out in case of multiple loses. Also, I'll be joining the tribe that loses the immunity challenge tonight. That means, after rejoining, there should be another tribal immunity challenge, which if I win, I can potentially extend my immunity to even F6. If there are a bunch of tribal immunity challenges after I rejoin, I could extend it even further. So I'm really hoping there are.

A comment on player activity: This game has really weird activity patterns. Some times, everyone shows up, and there are instances, like last night, when no one showed up. And it's kinda sad tbh. Hosts tend to put in a lot of effort to making challenges and such, and it's kinda lame for the contestants to not show up just cause it's a reward challenge. If you're looking for proof of how handy reward challenge wins can be, just look at me. I'm gonna be immune from F17 to F7. As much I loved winning last night's challenge, the circumstances under which I won, were kinda lame. But I can't really do anything about it. I'm still always gonna be active - that's something that I really care about as a player. I'm the only person who has made it to every challenge so far, and everyone else has missed at least 3 challenges. I'm hoping that my activity and commitment to the game pay off. I doubt it will though - cause I'm sure something will came up near the end of the game, that'll probably ruin everything for me. So gonna have to try and cover all bases I guess.

Regarding the alliances and tribe situations: If Galba goes to TC next, Kanabay will be going home. If Otho loses, either Hooded or SamCan will be going home. SamCan while being an annoying backstabbing tool, isn't really as much of a threat as Hooded, so he can wait. Honestly unsure of which one should go first there.

I'm also kinda stuck in a clusterfuck situation trying to decide which alliance I'm gonna be sticking to, cause as of right now, I'm genuinely not sure who I wanna go to F2 with anymore. I had a long "omgbff, if you betray me, I'll hate you 4ever" chat with Agent. And I had a short "trust" convo with Tina. So I'm still undecided on the matter. That's why, once I rejoin a tribe, it is absolutely crucial for me to win a couple of tribal immunities and extend my reward immunity till F5, so that I can dictate the endgame. And there are so many variables that need to be handled - such as when to boot Haley, cause thanks to Agent, she knows everything, and might spill once we boot her. Or do I take Jwisen near the end? Cause he can be active, and fairly decent in challenges, so do I want someone who could potentially beat me in a challenge near the end? And if I decide to boot Agent, when do I go for it? Or if the fact that I've been allied to almost every single player since the start of the game got leaked, how would my allies react to it? And then there are the threats like Haley (LadyJ), who I'm sure must be thinking about how to get rid of me. There are so many things to factor in.

This reward immunity, is somewhat of a curse, cause it makes you really think about the end-game a lot. I generally believe in going one vote at a time, but cause of this immunity, that strategy's thrown out of the window.

I just really wanna win this game. I've done everything that you'd want in a good winner - I've been completely active (something that no other player has), have had detailed confessionals, have performed better than anyone else in challenges, and have played a very controlling strategic and social game. I just hope it pays off. And I'm gonna do everything I can to try and make sure it does.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Date: March 10th, Wednesday
Stage: Mid-Game (During F10 Immunity Challenge)

So I'm on Exile. Again. I spend way too much time on Exile. I guess I should make an Apollo-Shack now Very Happy Thankfully, even though I'm on Exile, I get to influence exactly how the game progresses.

The immunity challenge results haven't yet been posted, but Galba has won it. It was a posting challenge, and thanks to my persuasion Otho dropped it, and I'll be joining them after this tribal council.

Otho consists of Pre (Agent), Josh (Allie), Hooded (Mark), Sam and Taylor (Haley/LadyJ), and tonight, Hooded should be going home. A lot of minor stuff happened tonight. Firstly, Haley revealed her identity to Mark and told him that she knew he was Hooded. However, when he asked her how she found out, she put the blame on Zuchini/Parvati. So my name didn't come into the picture thankfully. They talked about voting out Sam, cause that's who Hooded needs to think is going home tonight. Also got Pre to send Hooded a PM telling him to vote out Sam - this was considerably useful, since on finding out that Taylor was LadyJ, both Mark, and Jason wanted her gone first. But she needs to stay till F7.

The votes should be as follows:
Pre, Josh and Taylor vote for Hooded.
Hooded votes for Sam.
Outcasts (already talked to em) will have a close vote between Sam and Hooded, probably getting a Sam majority.
And Sam (cause Pre sent him a PM saying that Hooded was close to me, and needed to be taken out) will also be voting for Hooded.

So it should be a 4-2 vote against Hooded.

Now obviously there'd be the issue of Wolf not trusting Pre and Josh anymore for taking out Hooded, right? But here's the thing - Wolf and I have talked about booting Hooded around F9~, so I asked Pre to send Wolf a pm saying something along the lines of "Hey, Rob had mentioned near merge time that you guys wanted to take out Hooded around now, so we thought we'd take a chance at it. Informing you so that you know what's going on." That should give Wolf at least some sense of relief on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Date: March 11th, Thursday
Stage: Mid-Game (During F10 Tribal Council)

Who says you can't control the votes from Exile???

Lol, there was a fair bit of "working it" on my part today to make sure everything smoothened out regarding Mark's boot.

The biggest priority for me was that Wolfman wouldn't be shocked by Mark's boot. So I had that whole PM situation planned. But early this morning, I thought it'd be better (for me at least) if I could somehow make sure that he felt he was the one who was influencing it too. So here's what I did - I IM'd him and told him that we could potentially make a BIG move right now by booting Mark. I talked about how we'd initially planned to take Mark out at F9, and how if there was a reward challenge with an HII or something, Mark winning it would be a hassle. And after a little bit of convincing, he buckled. So I did the whole pretending thing about PMing Prehistoric, and convincing Pre and Josh to vote out Mark (even though we'd already planned that last night itself). That appeared to make Wolf fairly comfortable. I then convinced the outcasts (Shred, Vic, Swinners etc.) to vote out Mark too. So now the vote should be 5-1 against Mark and he should be going home.

Funny thing happened though - Sam pm'd me saying "Just so you know, Hooded's going home tonight". Lol, someone should tell that guy that I'm the one pulling the strings and making all this happen, and the only reason he's still in the game is cause he's a non-threat. What a tool.

Also, our tribe needs to win the next tribal immunity. That's a must win for me, since it'll extend my immunity to the F7 tribal council (where I wanna vote out Haley). Agent however, wants to lose the next immunity, and I'm not gonna be on board with that. I've already told him that, and he seems to have gotten the message. If he does however try that, I'm gonna go for Haley at the tribal.

Also, I think he's starting to realize that I'm the one running the show, and that he'd kinda get hammered in the jury if he went against me. So I'm gonna really need to ensure he doesn't do anything. Cause he's got this whole pride thing about backstabbing all his BFFs. So I can't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next