Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soap

Soap

Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)   Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Okay so well we did not have a mix up of the tribes which I was so happy to see. At the challenge Switza announced that if anyone from the Nerva tribe were to answer correctly and be the first to do so would save Nerva from tribal council and so out of nowhere Swinners answers first and correctly meaning we wont have to got to Tribal council. Good news all around tonight...no tribe shuffle and no tribal council. We just have to keep riding this moment all the way to the merge.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)   Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Okay so well another reward challenge another failure lol, we cant seem to grasp the entire thing were always close but not that close. Oh before I forget ElleRhodes voted out...not sure if it's important she could have been inactive or another strong competitor I am leaning towards the former. The thing I like about the reward challenges it let's you see how active most people are or how I refer to it who has the most posts. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say what ever tribe Parvati is on...she's running the show. I think she has probably told everyone she's taking them to F2 and she'll do everything to get them there. If I make it to the merge, hopefully with my alliance intact, she's target #1.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)   Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Hmm I like my tribe but the thing is it seems like 2 or 3 of us are working on the challenges especially the important ones like the immunity ones, yeah those. I also do no like the fact that my 5th member is up for debate. Now it's not up for debate with the alliance but with me, I see Hooded_Stranger and Josh as the two most inactive people on this tribe and they are the fifth alliance, there's scott-leo but he's also inactive..I dont know it's just a little frustrating that this crucial 5th alliance member is inactive for the most important part of the game. Sure you can show up for TC but you aren't proving your worth anything other than a vote.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)   Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Okay so well we are pretty bad at this reward challenge and switza had planned on someone winning already so he made another one where one of us was guaranteed to win as we cannot continue until someone wins, which has me a little worried because, this could lead to a tribe swap although I can't see that happening because were at odd numbers...I believe 15 so I dont think that'll be the case but still i'm a bit worried about that looming in the future seeing as how there are 3 tribes, 2 of those 3 tribes compete for tribal immunity and the other tribe competes for individual immunity.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)   Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:34 am

So I decided to take the individual reward instead of the gamechanger it'll cost me because i'll get swapped i'll use it but then Ill be voted out again unless from the time we go to our 1st tc I can get some numbers on my side. So I feel I made the right choice because I could be swaped and not had the individual immunity and then be voted out...I was just looking ahead so I decided to do that and keep myself safer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)   Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (2nd IC + RC + TC)
Page 1 of 1