Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Ugghhh I had alliances with Boston Rob, Tina Cohen-Chang, and TheWolfman, but they're all on the other tribe! So PrehistoricWoman PMed me for an alliance, which I obviously agreed to. I asked her if she had anyone else in mind, hopefully we can get at least 3 more and attain majority on our tribe. I think as long as I show up for the challenge and help our tribe win, I should be in a safe position.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Ok so at this point an alliance of me, b94-1, swinners, prehistoric woman & soap has been secured on our tribe. So we have majority if we ever need to go to TC. I'm hoping to avoid TC as much as possible though.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:48 pm

So I completely forgot we had a challenge today, so I missed it. I initially felt scared that I might have caused my tribe to lose, but then I checked and saw that the other tribe has been split in two, and my tribe competed in individual immunity. Interesting. The plan is for worsthosteva to go tonight. Hopefully my alliance all votes for him and he goes home and I'll be safe. I wouldn't be surprised if I get some votes thrown my way tonight, or if I'm even the one voted out. Crossing my fingers...
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 pm

New plan. Me, prehistoric, josh, and ScottLeo taking out the other 3. We believe they have a season 7 alliance. Hopefully it doesnt backfire. If it works out, then that puts me in a 4 majority instead of a 5 majority and keeps me safe even longer.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Is there a reason why I cant see the challenge areas anymore?
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

So Boston Rob won a reward challenge that allowed him to switch out two people from each tribe. He brought himself and TheWolfman over to our tribe, replacing ScottLeo and Soap. The alliance is now me/Pre/josh/BRob/Wolfman. This works out really well for me because now its like both my alliance have become one. I gotta admit I was nervous, but I was relieved when Pre actually suggested aligning with them to me! We are targetting swinners next time we have to go to TC.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:18 pm

We're voting out swinners tonight. But uh oh, Wolfman made a mistake and sent his vote for swinners TO swinners! Hopefully swinners doesnt pull out an idol or something...

Now we're waiting on that slow-poke b94 to vote...I want tribal to be posted!
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

I won the reward today that let me change up the game. I could either make it 3 tribes of 4, 2 tribes of 6, or merge the tribes. I picked the merge. Hopefully I'll be with the majority, consisting of myself/pre/wolfman/BRob/josh/Tina/scott/samcan. That leaves soap/b94/kanabay/taylor to pick off. Then we can get rid of samcan easily, and scott too. But you can never be sure in this game. I think I'm in a position to go really far, but right now I just want to make it past the next 4 or so TCs, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

Now the tribes have been split up again. BRob won the reward and put me on a tribe with me/pre/josh/taylor/samcan. I haven't really talked to Pre in a few days but hopefully she doesn't randomly decide to like turn on me or something. So I'll hopefully be safe for at least the next vote or two.

In other news, b94 got evacuated out of the game. That just puts me one step further ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Aye, Taylor knows who I am! She IMed me on MSN and basically called me out, lol. She says Parv told her. How Parv knows, I have no idea. But ugh, now Taylor expects me to work with her on our new tribe. I'm already content with my alliance with pre and josh, but maybe we can vote out samcan.

See, this is why I wanted my identity to stay secret, because now people can talk to you on MSN and its harder to ignore their alliance requests than it is with PMs. -_-
Back to top Go down
Hooded_Stranger

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:41 am

What an interesting turn of events. So originally I was bummed because I just missed out on jury, but since Pre = Agent, and josh = Agent's SP, they were expelled and I got bumped up to 8th place and am now on the jury! Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1