Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swinners

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 am

We just got our tribes and we're split up into tribes of 9. My first thought? Get in an alliance of 5 and QUICK!

Me and B94 originally bonded because we thought we were the only two non-aliases in the game. That's probably my tightest alliance right now. I've also talked with soap (Apollo) and we're pretty tight as well, so that helps that they're both on my tribe. Soap wants to talk to some prehistoric woman or something like that? idk

I'm pretty lost right now. The new forum confuses me and I'm just starting a new job so I don't know how much time I'll have available. I'll hopefully get my scheduled figured out and start kicking ass and taking names (like usual lulz) but who knows!
Back to top Go down
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Okay so I'd just like to say one thing. Whoever is playing as Parvati is an idiot. Complete moron. Sorry if you're a bff or something like that (<3), but you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer if you know what I mean.

I talked to her on like day 1 going "omfg parv is hot let's allign <3". My usual BS.

But today before the challenge, she replies and tells me this.

"BTW, allign with scott-leo. He can take u to merge and then we will have our f2!"

Okay first off, who the hell do you think you are to promise ME final two? Before the game's even started? When we're on different tribes? Bitch please, get over yourself. You don't have that kind of power and it's insulting that you actually think I would believe that.

But the hilarious this is her next PM! Keep in mind, I hadn't gotten the chance to reply to her first one.

"Swinners, actually don't allign with scott, take him out. He is to sneaky to be kept in. I know I said allign, but you cant trust him. If you want to make merge, he needs to be eliminated ok?"

Ummm wtf are you on your period? Mood swings to the max? Get some tampons and get a clue. First you tell me to allign with scott, then immediately tell me SCOTT MUST GO!!!! rofl you're a joke Parv.
Back to top Go down
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 am

So something weird happened at the challenge and the other tribe is split or something? idk, all I know is that we're going to tribal council. I love tribal council and after last season, I feel VERY at home there! So I've got no problem with it.

My main alliance with b94 is paying off because he's alligned with oldwoman or whatever her name is. And then I'm alligned with scott too and Soap as well. Basically I just kick ass, duhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1