Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swinners

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Okay so apparantly me NOT being an alias caused confusion!!

Since I'm technically "not allowed to play" by the official rules, people thought that I was a fake swinners! Rofl who would want to fake being me?!?!?!

So Apollo was pissed and thought I was lying, so he told me he was Soap. when in reality he's Boston Rob! Hmmmmm, at least I didn't accidentally say "hey apollo!" to Soap or anything like that.

Right now my main alliance consists of B94, prehistoricwoman and scott-leo. Our tribe has seven people in it so if we stick to that, we have majority!
Back to top Go down
Swinners

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Nerva tribe, you can all feel free to bow at my feet whenever you'd like <3

So the challenge was ridiculously easy. I'm enjoying having a season without challenge whores like mel and joey (who wasn't even in the season last time roflll) because if I want to win a challenge, I most likely will be able to. Tonight, I just felt like I wanted to win. I didn't want to worry about tribal or anything like that. So I won. We're safe. That's that.

Next round though, Soap's GONE
Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1