Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:53 am

Date: March 12th, Friday
Stage: Mid-Game (After F10 Tribal Council)

So Mark got booted. I'm the kind of person, who if someone has been loyal to me, does not brag/gloat/rub it in their face if I had to vote em for strategic purposes. Agent however, is the complete opposite. That's why he got wrecked in the BettisBoy Micronesia jury. Not because the jury was bitter or anything. It's cause he felt the need to rub it in their faces. Why? Cause he's fucking retarded.

I've been allied to this fucker (that would be Agent), since day 1. But today he really got on my nerves when he went all "Oh I wanna rub it in Mark's face" and "We should keep Haley in the game cause I promised to keep her safe".

What the hell is your problem Agent? What has Mark ever done to you that you feel the need to rub it in his face? Are you that pathetic? I mean, seriously?? And I'm the one who made that boot happen, so who the fuck are you to brag about it?

And then there's the whole Haley situation. I told him that I wanted to win the challenge (cause I obviously wanna extend my immunity). And he instead wants to drop the challenge and vote out SamCan. To that I say "FUCK YOU". If we're going to tribal council, we're voting out Haley. He clearly wants to take Haley far, and probably wants to get rid of me as soon as I lose immunity. Last game that Agent played with Haley, it was Agent's ally - Fiend - who suffered when LadyJ flipped on em, cause Agent had immunity. I'm not interested in being Fiend in this scenario.

So I totally had a straight up argument with him over the matter. I told him that we will try and win immunity, and if we lose, we vote out Haley. No ifs or buts to the matter. He said "yes", but I don't buy anything he says at face value. Agent is a fucking douche, and someone really needs to slap some sense into him.

Ideal situation = We win the remaining tribal immunity challenges so as to extend my reward. If we lose, I'm gonna gun for Haley, whether he likes it or not. Just gonna have to watch my back even more carefully from here on. But gonna have to do it while pretending to be all hunky-dory with him. This is gonna get tricky.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Date: March 13th, Saturday
Stage: Mid-Game (After F9 Reward Challenge)

And the cat's out of the bag.

I have completely turned this game over its head. And I have no freaking clue how this game's gonna turn out.

Alrighty, so in today's confessional I'm gonna talk about how I won another reward, how SamCan's flipping on me, how Agent still has a boner for Haley, how there's a survey for an upcoming challenge currently up, and oh yeah, how I told Jwisen and Vic EVERYTHING about Agent-Haley-Allie. LOL!! I know, WTF, right?

Let's just go through how it all went:

Firstly, as I'd mentioned in my previous confessional, soon after Mark's boot, Agent was gloating to me on MSN, and talking about how he wanted to rub it in Mark's face. That annoyed me. Then there was his whole wanting to drop the next challenge when I told him to. And then when I said that if he did, I'd vote out Haley, he said that I didn't have the numbers, and he'd use SamCan to vote for me (and then I reminded him how I have my reward immunity, which'll keep be safe for a while), basically threatening me. He then double backed and wanted to vote out SamCan. He also admitted that he wasn't telling me everything that Haley was up to. And it was obvious that he wasn't going to vote her out, even though he'll probably lie about it, and maybe even edit his confessionals to cover it up. Fact is, besides having a boner for Haley, he also realizes that he'd have a much better chance in the finals against her than against me. So yea, he needed to get a wake up call.

So then we had the reward challenge. It was a pretty interesting challenge - we had to determine 10 Rome Episode titles based on a provided letter bank. There would be 1 winner from each tribe, and each winner would get an HII and be able to give an HII to someone from the other tribe as well. I was the first person to be done with it, and then I gave Jason the answers too, so that he'd win it on his tribe. That HII basically guaranteed that I'd be safe for at least three more tribal councils. I gave my extra HII to Tina cause she's the one I trusted most out of her, Scott and Kanabay.

Now here's where the turning moment of this game occurred. Jason wanted to give his extra HII to Prehistoric, who he didn't know was Agent. There was absolutely no way whatsoever that I would allow Agent to get a freebie HII this easily. Plus, he'd annoyed me enough with his unwarranted arrogance, and his dislike for people that had done nothing whatsoever to him. Calling Mark a "fake" douchebag or Jason "Jswineflu" or Vic "LilFairy" when they've done nothing to you, simply doesn't make sense to me. So it was at that moment that I decided to do what is potentially a horrendous move for me, but which I felt was right.

I told Jason and Vic pretty much everything. I had Vic in the convo too, so that Jason would have someone to be there with him when he heard all this, cause it was obviously fairly shocking news. While there's a chance that he knew some/all of what I told him, I highly doubt it. They seemed generally shocked. I told em about everything - how I, Agent, Haley and Allie had a pre-game F4 alliance, how I'd been allied to so many people and knew pretty much everyone's identities and how pretty much everything that had occurred in the game, could be traced back to me. I told em how Agent-Haley were super tight, and how they'd wanted Jason gone for a while now, and how it'd be ridiculous to give Agent the HII. At that point Jason decided to give his bonus HII to SamCan - which was the only alternative left.

Jason, Vic and I talked a fair bit, and I let em ask me any question they had, and they had quite a few. I tried to emphasize the fact that me telling em had potentially ruined my game, and that I'd done it to ensure that Cindy (Tina) and Jason would get further in the game. I also mentioned that there were selfish motives involved too, as I didn't trust Agent enough cause of his boner for Haley. I also mentioned how Agent and Haley wanted him gone at the first possible opportunity. Basically everything was on the table. Jason was obviously pissed. But he did thank me, though I'm unsure if it was genuine. He also said that he still wanted to go to F3 with Tina and I, which is something I highly doubt tbh. There's no way he'd want and F3 with someone who before the start of the game everyone said to not trust, and who he still trusted, only to have been lied to for weeks, and who is also a challenge threat. That's just something no one with a brain would do. So I don't buy that at all. Thankfully though, he seemed to be more worried about the Agent-Haley duo. He talked to Scott and told him about all this so as to secure Scott's vote as well.

Meanwhile, I had sent SamCan a PM telling him that I was the one that got him the HII from Wolfman, and that Prehistoric was Agent. He in turn replied with something along the lines of "OMG all of you are liars, I'm gonna make it my mission to vote out all of you!!" What a tool. Seriously, how active has he even been? How many confs has he posted? How much did he REALLY know about the game that I didn't tell him? How many challenges has the guy made it to? He has been a pawn from day 1, and him acting all tough was just lulzworthy. I however needed to control the damage, and I told him how I'd always stayed loyal to him in previous games and stuff, and how I disappointed that he was gonna stick with me. He asked me to prove that Agent was Pre, and I showed him a screenshot of a single line that Agent had said on MSN (I didn't wanna provide him with too much material to work with, hence the single line). He then asked me how he could trust that I'd go to the end with him, and I asked him to gimme 1 reason why I wouldn't. Strictly strategically, taking someone like him, who has been inactive and isn't even remotely popular to the end, is kinda the definition of an easy finals win. He seemed to buy it, but knowing SamCan, I know that you can't trust him as far as you can throw him. He'll backstab you without thinking twice, primarily cause he doesn't generally even bother to think once. Has he ever even won a game? I've seen him often either get booted early in games due to inactivity, when his tribe doesn't want someone who doesn't show up for challenges, or get far (F5~ range), again due to inactivity when a stronger player carries him to the end simply cause he's a non-threat. I can't seem to remember him ever winning a single game of the dozens he's participated in. Can't say I'm surprised tbh. But anyway, he pretended to agree with me, but I have no doubts that he's very likely to flip to Agent too. He did however mention that he wanted Agent gone, and thus wanted to drop the next challenge. I told him that that would be a stupid move since it'd end up using his HII and one of my reward immunities, and he seemed to get the message. Don't really know what exactly he'll do since he's too much of a wildcard and a tool to ever trust.

I also sent a PM to Tina telling her that I'd given her the HII, and hopefully that'll solidify my alliance with her, though once she finds out about everything, she may not totally trust me anymore, which kinda sucks.

Also, there's a survey up right now that we need to fill. It's one of those "Who do you think is controlling the game; Who do you think doesn't deserve to be here?" kinda surveys. Though I never see those things while the tribes are split. They usually come on a merged tribe. Which makes me wonder if there'll be a merge next. But with Switza, you can honestly never know. Hafta say one thing about his game, despite me and him having our fair share of disagreements over some of the game-related stuff, this game has easily been one of the more twisty-turvy ones I've ever played, and you honestly need to be careful about every step you take, and that makes it crazy fun. For the survey, I knew that Agent and Haley would definitely be handing in similar survey sheets, so I had to do the same. I asked Jason if he was interested, and he agreed, so I made a random answer sheet for the survey and asked him to hand it in. I also PM'd Tina to do the same, but she hasn't been on since Thursday, so iunno if she'll hand it by the tomorrow afternoon deadline. I also am unsure whether or not Jason would keep those answers to himself, and understand that there's a fairly high probability of him passing it on to SamCan and Scott.

So yea, it has definitely been an insanely eventful 24 hours. We're currently in two separate tribes, and I'm kinda hoping we stay that way, but this survey suggests that a merge is next. I'm safe for a while, but I've basically opened a whole can of worms, and made myself seem very untrustworthy. I don't really know if this is gonna end up helping or hurting me in the end game (most likely hurting, as all decisions made based on any sort of emotions do). I'm hoping it all works out. But I doubt it will. Someone really needed to slap some sense and manners into Agent, and I had to give it a try. Whether or not I'll end up being successful in that attempt, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck to me. Cause I'm gonna need it from here on.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Date: March 15th, Monday
Stage: Mid-Game (During F9 Immunity Challenge)

As you may have read from my previous confessional, I told Jason and Vic everything (almost lol), and they then told Scott Leo about it, but Jason informed me that they were doing so, so it wasn't an issue.

Also, remember how I said that SamCan was too much of a tool to trust? Well, he managed to prove this once again. Within hours of telling me that he'll stick with me, he sent Jason a PM saying that I'm too much of a threat and am playing everyone (which is true lol. but still). Does he honestly think I don't find out when he talks to people? I mean, cmon!! He talked to Soap about me being a threat, and I found out. He talked to Tina about me being a threat and I found out. He told Agent that I'd told him that Prehistoric = Agent and I found out. He told Jason that I'm playing everyone, and guess what? I FOUND OUT!! The worst part is, there's actually the likelihood of me taking him to the finals for an easy win. But if he sticks with anyone else in the game, there's no way he's reaching the finals. How is he so stupid that he can't even see that? Let's look at the relationships of the other contestants - Jason and Scott are tight, and Tina's close to both of em. Agent's closest to Allie and Haley, who in turn in close to Kanabay. You know who ends up being the odd man out without a partner? SamCan. How is he so stupid that he doesn't realize that?

Anyway, Agent's semi-scrambling right now asking me to give him my HII and help him with the immunity. And I politely said no. So it's all messed up.

Another thing - some tool (refer: Joey/Schmoslut) made two accounts named "Post LS7 Episodes NOW" and Post LS7 Episodes NOW2", and Switza had to delete those accounts. I mean seriously, the guy didn't even play in that game. Wtf is up his endless whining about it?

What else... Oh yea, we have an immunity challenge (Survey + Guessing others' answers) going on right now. I generally hate these kinda challenges cause you can rig em, so I'm thankful that Switza had em early on, at F9 itself, instead of late in the game at like F6 or F5 like some retarded hosts (read: Bettis). Cause having that kinda challenge that late in the game is just stupid. I'm hoping that from F7 or F6 onwards, all the challenges are ones that you can compete in and win individually. Cause that's when the target on my back is gonna be insanely huge. Please let there be no luck-based or gangable challenges from F7 onwards.

Also, been working on Jason. He's obviously still pissed at me, and seems distant. So gonna have to decide what I wanna do from here on.

The game right now, is completely up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Date: March 16th, Tuesday
Stage: Mid-Game (During F8 Tribal Council)

So here are a few updates of what has happened in the last 24 hours or so.

Agent was trying to guilt me hardcore about not siding with him, but he needs to realize that it simply won't work on me. I know better than that.

I talked to Tara a little, and tried to gain her trust more - this is absolutely crucial since she's one of the people that I'm planning to go to the end with.

Haley posted that she wanted to quit cause she couldn't devote enough time to the game, but would only do so if she was still allowed to be on the jury, and Switza allowed it - smart call from him imo. It saves everyone the trouble of a TC, saves him from the extra work of a reward challenge + immunity challenge + tribal council, saves everyone the time of an extra boot, and provides Haley with a jury spot (which she earned imo). So basically everyone ends up happy. And we're down to F8 now.

I won the immunity challenge. So yay me! But I since I already had immunity from the reward, I passed it onto Josh who finished 2nd.

Tribal council has been posted and there'll be 9 votes - 8 from the remaining players, and 1 from the outcasts. Now you might think that Agent's the obvious target, but I wanted to mix things up a bit, so I thought of a vote split.

The vote split would basically be a 5-4, with me, Josh, Prehistoric, Wolf and Tina voting for SamCan; and Kanabay, Scott-Leo, SamCan and the outcasts voting for for Prehistoric. Now why would I want such a vote split? Well, it's cause of SamCan's HII. Other people, especially ones I don't trust, having powers like that annoys me. That's the primary reason I put Soap in the original Otho when he won an HII so as to make sure it got used. Tina's HII, and even Wolf's HII - I don't have that much of an issue with. It's SamCan holding that HII that annoys me. I do not want him reaching anywhere near the end with that HII. So need to get rid of it, pronto!!

Also, right now, Agent's panicking big time. He's threatening me with all sorts of stuff, and how he's gonna out my gameplay and god knows what else. Also, I have access to Allie's account, and he's threatening to out that to Switza. The funny thing is, he's the one who gave me access to that account, and I just blocked him from it. I'd already told Switza about this, and Switza had stated clearly that if a person gives another player access, they're doing so at their own risk. Funny thing is that Allie doesn't mind at all that I've blocked Agent from her account. So he basically doesn't have a leg to stand on right now. And Allie knows the risks of account info passing, cause in BettisBoy Guatemala, she actually had SamCan's password, and she deleted all the offers of alliances that he got from other players so as to ensure his loyalty to her. I've just employed Allie's own technique. Lol.

The endgame is right around the corner though, so I need to ensure that I go into F4 with people that I can rely on. Because if I were to lose that F4 challenge, all this strategising, and challenge whoring, and planning, could all potentially be for naught. So I need to plan, from now itself who I want to take to F4. Cause that's crucial with regards to how the game progresses.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Date: March 16th, Tuesday
Stage: Late Game (F6)

That had to be one of the most excruciating and scary ordeals in my short gaming history.

Here's basically the gist of it: Allie had been inactive in the game from around the third challenge or so, and she gave Agent her account. Agent soon after, gave me access to the account. Around 3 days ago, we had a disagreement at which point he threatened to vote me out, and I retaliated by changing the password. At this tribal council, he was almost certain to get voted out. So he basically started targeting me for having access to Allie's account, which is ironic, since he had access from the start, and he's the one who gave it to me in the first place. I actually talked to Switza about eliminating Josh's account, cause I felt it was the right thing to do.

However, Agent went all psycho mode on me, and tried to convince Switza to expel me. I had to literally beg Switza to not do so, and I pointed out that I had seen such a thing being permitted in another official game - BettisBoy Micronesia, and I also pointed out how Agent, who has played in the Lsquared series before, unlike me, was the one who gave me the password in the first place. Thankfully, and I'm truly grateful for this, Switza didn't expel me. That'd wouldav really been bad, cause I'll be honest - I care about this game. I know a lot of players say that "they don't care" and stuff. But I do. If I put in so much effort for a month, if I show up for every single challenge, if I post detailed confessionals, if I strategize and socialize to the best of my abilities, then I definitely care. Anyone who says they don't care about a game in which they've put in effort, is lying. I care. And I'm proud to admit it.

However, Switza did expel both Allie and Agent. And I'm honestly just disappointed to see how messy this all got. I'm genuinely disappointed to see a couple of my BFFs expelled. It all got way too messy.

And we're down to Final 6 now - Myself, Jason, Tara, Adam, Sam and whoever Kanabay is.

And I feel weak and tired right now after all this. But I'm not gonna give up. I'm still gonna give it my all. I want this. I want this more now than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Date: March 17th, Wednesday

Minor update: Everyone remaining seems to be a bit taken aback by the triple elimination of tonight. Everything definitely got a lot messier. While I was really tired after the whole thing, I knew that I had to pick myself up, and do so fast if I actually wanted to succeed in this game.

Right now, even though I'm safe for the next couple of tribal councils cause of my reward wins, I'm genuinely worried about what would happen from F4 onwards. If I were to lose either the F4 or F3 immunity challenge, I would almost certainly be gone, since no one would really want to face me in the finals, and they'd be smart to utilize the opportunity to get me out. Also have to factor in how the eliminated players vote would come into play, cause at this stage of the game, a single vote means a lot.

Also, been thinking about how to approach the next tribal council, since there are 4 HIIs still in play. Thankfully, the HII rules stated that they can only be played up to F5, so all 4 of those HIIs would get used in the next two tribal councils.

I'm also currently contemplating how severely my chances have been hit even if I were to make it to the finals. I've had a very strong strategic, social and challenge game so far, but this whole mess is bound to have an effect on my chances. So it's absolutely crucial for me to strengthen my bonds with all the remaining players. I'm not even sure how Switza is going to be handling the jury situation, since there would only be 5 jury members now. He could potentially add 2 more, or he could keep it as is. And Switza is a host who is very difficult to predict when it comes to such stuff, so you have to be prepared for everything.

I've already begun talking to people about how to vote at the next TC, and the idea currently in place is that Jason and Tina would definitely use their HIIs. And we'll be voting for SamCan, even though he has an HII. This is primarily to flush his HII out - that way if he doesn't use his HII, he gets booted. But if he does, then either Scott Leo or Kanabay would be booted.

So basically, I've tried to get back into the saddle, and I'm hoping that everything works out. But right now, things aren't looking that good for me, since the target on my back got increased about a 100 fold. But you have to take these things as they come, and pick yourself up, and give it your best shot. And I intend to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:33 am

So after the whole drama last night, SamCan pm'd me early this morning with the need to gloat - cause let's face it, I did lose a lot last night. I lost a spare vote, I lost 3 pretty much guaranteed jury votes if I were to make it to the finals (there's no way Haley'd vote for me now either), and it put me in the semi-awful position of needing to win both the F4 and F3 immunity challenges if I wanted to advance to the finals in the first place.

So yea, my game may definitely be in the shitter right now. But why would you gloat? I mean, does he not realize that even if I don't make it to the finals, I'll still be on the jury, and being liked by the jury is one of the most important aspects of Survivor. And in his case, it'd matter even more since he doesn't really have anything else to pitch to the jury. He's been inactive most of the time. He has so far competed in just 1 challenge afaik. And he has been used as a pawn whenever he has tried to make any move. And he's gloating. To me? You have got to be kidding me.

Yes, my game took a major beating last night, but I'm not the type that gives up easily.

We have a reward challenge tonight, and I'm gonna do my best to win in the hopes of trying to take back control of this game. Hopefully, I'll succeed.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Stage: Late Game (During F6 Reward challenge)

So the F6 reward challenge was just posted. The reward on the line was that you had the power to make someone sit out the next immunity challenge. While it's a decent reward, it's a purely social challenge. Everyone is given $1000, and they're permitted to give others their money, and whoever of the remaining players ends up with the most at the end of the challenge wins the reward. The deadline for trading is 10 PM EST. So there's a genuine possibility of no one winning the challenge cause no one might be active. However, even if someone else won it, and sat me out, it wouldn't affect me significantly since I have immunity for the next tribal council already cause of that reward. This is the last tribal council for which that reward can be used. Winning that F12 reward challenge (which was probably the challenge where most people were active - where I had to fend off Wolf, Soap, Pre, Tina, Scott and where I convinced Hooded to not go for the individual reward and go for the game changer one instead) was probably one of the biggest turning points in the game for me.

But even though I am safe for the next TC, I can not sit out of it. Here's why: Cause of that reward, I'm allowed to pass on the immunity necklace to someone in the event that I win the immunity challenge. So if I were to give someone immunity, at the crucial junction of F6, I could potentially make a very solid ally. I also have to consider the fact that Tina is very flaky when it comes to showing up. I mean, we even had a tribal council yesterday, and she hasn't shown up for like 40 hours. Even though she has an HII, she may need protection - in the event that she doesn't show up or doesn't play her HII, cause I need her in the F4, BAD!!

So I've sent out PMs to Kanabay, Tina, Wolf and Scott requesting them to give me their money. I know there's a very small chance of that happening, but I tried nonetheless. Since I have immunity though, and taking into account the events of last night, I tried to ensure that I didn't come of as too pushy. Cause I don't wanna waste a favor on this challenge, especially when I'm gonna need all the favors I can get at F4 and F3. So I have to be conservative in that sense. Let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Stage: Late Game (During F6 Reward challenge)

Major update: Finally managed to find out who Kanabay is - JB_is_awesome. Confirmed it by making him send me a PM on IMDb too. Don't really know much about this guy, but according to his profile, he has never won a game, and not long ago, he claimed to have been controlling BettisBoy Fiji till he got blindsided (Lol, not much of "controlling" if you ask me).

Anyways, I offered him an F2 deal in exchange for his identity, and he gave it up pretty easily. Then we talked for a little while, and I acted completely ignorant to what the game situation (alliances and deals) was, to make him think that he knew more. He also promised to give me his $1000 for the challenge - though I'm unsure if that'll happen.

At first I made the casual suggestion that since I had immunity, and Wolf, Tina and Sam were likely to use their HIIs, that Scott-Leo was the only one left to vote. But he literally freaked when I suggested that, and was like - "It would be dumb to vote out Scott", and this and that. That was a very strong reaction, which possibly suggests some sort of alliance between the two. Then she asked me who I thought Tina was, and I didn't wanna go with the "I don't know" thing, cause earlier, Tina had mentioned to me that she likes Kanabay, so Tina couldav potentially already told her about Kanabay, so I went with a safer "I think it might be either Gizmo or Cindy", suggesting uncertainty on the issue. After that he suggested us attempting a 2-2-2 vote split between Wolf, Tina and Scott and attempting to get either Wolf or Tina to not use their HIIs. He even suggested attempting to get SamCan to give his idol to Scott. Lol, those were definitely some interesting assumptions.

Also, SamCan was online a little while ago. I sent him a PM asking him if there'd be any chance of him giving me any of his money, to which he didn't reply. So he's probably gonna just give his money away to someone else to ensure that I don't win this reward challenge. That guy has been targeting me since like F14.

Hafta wait and see how tonight's reward challenge goes before I decide how to proceed further.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 am

Date: March 18th, Thursday
Stage: Late Game (After F6 Reward challenge)

Alrighty, so I won the reward challenge. Everyone except for SamCan gave me their money, while SamCan gave his to Wolf.

Had a conversation with Wolf about F2, and he told me he wants to go to F2 with me over anyone else - lol, like I'm gonna buy that. Let's face it, had I not been guaranteed a spot in F4 cause of my reward + the HII, a lot of people wouldn't be sucking up to me. Wolf also wants to take out Kanabay in this round, and keep Scott. I had told him that Kanabay wanted to target him, but he seemed closer to Scott anyway. But here's the whole problem with taking Scott further - I just saw on the Games board that Scott just won a game last night - Survivor Canada vs USA. While the cast was crappy at best, there were a couple of things that worried me about the jury vote. Cindy, who was on the jury, voted for Scott. And LilVic, who is BFFs with Wolf, did so too. The threat-o-meter on Scott just went to red.

So here's what I'm gonna do - I'm gonna try and convince Wolf to take out Scott. He might buckle. But if he doesn't, I'll hafta win immunity, and give it to Kanabay. That should spice things up a bit.

You know how I think SamCan is so much of a tool. I might actually contemplate going to the F2 with him, even though even now he's talking to Wolf and trying to plan my boot. I mean seriously, does he not get that almost every time he talks to someone about targeting me, the news obviously reaches me?
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Date: March 19th, Friday
Stage: Late Game (During F6 Tribal Council)

So let's see - I won the immunity challenge. Again. I've lost a total of 2 challenges from the start of the game till now. One was the very first tribal immunity challenge, where BettisDude sent in the wrong answers, and the other was the luck-based reward challenge where Soap and I tied and he won the tie-breaker (and then I convinced him to take me to exile with him lol). And all that could mean nothing if I don't win the F4 and F3 challenges.

Now, before the Tribal Council was posted, I suggested to Wolf that we take out Scott, and he said no. This is the first time he's actually said no to me. Generally, he just buckles easily cause he realizes that I have a fair bit of power in the game. This time he didn't. Obviously, the primary reason for him doing so would be allegiance to Scott. Obviously, I'm not a fan of people having allegiances to people other than me, so I realized that Scott needed to be handled.

He also told me that SamCan had PM'd him saying that Scott wanted him gone. So that was kinda randomly weird. He also expressed his uncertainty with regards to Tina, and stated pretty clearly that he wanted Kanabay gone. But I didn't want Kanabay gone. Kanabay isn't active as much, or isn't even remotely as much of a threat as Scott. So why would I want Kanabay gone?

Now, I could just give Kanabay the immunity straight away, but I had promised to give it to Scott too. So I decided to pull a luck-charade. I told em that I'd asked A-Supreme, who was widely considered to be a fair person on IMDb, to do a Random.org shuffle with everyone's name, and then I posted a screenie which showed that Kanabay had won the shuffle. This was obviously rigged, and I'd told A-Supreme to tell anyone that asked that it was perfectly legit, and that Kanabay had indeed been the winner.

So now, for today's Tribal Council, I and Kanabay have straight up immunity. Wolf, Tina and SamCan have HIIs. Who do I want gone? Preferably one of SamCan, Scott and Wolf. But with the number of idols in play, it's gonna be very difficult to exactly orchestrate tonight's tribal council.

I've asked Tina to play her HII and vote for SamCan. I've asked most of the outcasts to vote for Scott-Leo. But a funny thing happened when I asked Zuchini - he started bitching at me for betraying Haley, and went all emo with "OMG, Apollo, you're such a liar!" I couldn't help but chuckle tbh. Especially considering that Haley was using him as her pawn, and was showing Agent and I, convos of him acting all tough, and we would all laugh at his "wannabe gangsta" attitude. It was hilarious. The guy's an absolute tool tbh. He has gotta be the dumbest player on IMDb, bar none.

Anyways, back to the TC - I still haven't decided on whether I wanna vote for Wolf (in case he decides to give his HII away), or Scott or Sam or someone else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:02 am

Date: March 20th, Saturday
Stage: Late Game (After F6 Tribal Council)

And Scott's out.

Wolf, Tina and Scott voted for Sam. Kanabay voted for Wolf. Sam, I and the outcasts that I control, voted for Scott. So Wolf's main ally is gone now. But that's not the best news. The best news of the night is that all 3 of Sam, Wolf and Tina played their idols. What does that mean for me? Well, it means that I have the only HII left in the game.

But now you'd think that with an HII, and the next tribal council being the last one where you could use it, I'd not bother with the next immunity challenge, right? Wrong. Winning the next immunity challenge is absolutely crucial for me. Cause then I can pass on my HII to someone else, and pretty much ensure who went home again.

Also, I've been thinking about the F2. Yes, I know it's very presumptuous of me to think that far ahead, but I need to start thinking about the jury now. Hooded and Soap got added to the jury, which is good - I might get one of those votes. Taylor's not gonna vote for me in a million years. LadyJ is easily one of the most bitter jurors ever, so that vote's gone. Scott's probably not gonna vote for me either. So in terms of potential jury votes, I'm in a shithole right now. So I need to really think about who I take to F2 with me.

I also need to start seriously worrying about the F4 and F3 immunity challenges - those 2 are clutch must win challenges for me. I'm genuinely hoping that those are ones that require you to be present at the specific time and require intelligence or speed. I mean, 2 of our last 3 challenges were social challenges (the survey immunity challenge, and the money-sharing reward challenge). And we had a lot of guessing / luck related challenges earlier too. So I'm hoping for the next 3 immunity challenges are not luck/social/guessing based. Cause a single loss right now, would seriously dent my hopes of a win. Cause the target on my back is insanely huge right now. So I'm gonna have give in my best every single time. Let's hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 am

Date: March 23rd, Tuesday
Stage: Late Game (During F5 Tribal Council)

So I won the F5 immunity challenge last night. It was a guessing / permutation based challenge, and Wolfman was the only other contestant that showed up. I ended up beating him 3-0.

Prior to the challenge, Wolf had insisted that we vote out Kanabay - and I had agreed, even though I had no intention of keeping that promise. I only promised so as a back up in the event that Wolf won the immunity challenge. But since he didn't, he's gonna be leaving today.

Since I had immunity, I transferred my HII to Kanabay, who Wolf wanted to target. I also told Wolf that I'd passed my HII to Tina, to cover her ass too. I talked to both Kanabay and Tina and told em to vote for Wolf too. Talked to the outcasts as well.

Also, I talked to SamCan, and told him to vote Wolf, and he agreed and said he'd be totally loyal to me (lol, yea rite - the guy that has been trying to get me out since F14 is gonna be loyal to me).

So it should be a 5-1 vote against Wolf tonight. But you can never really know till all the votes are read.

Also, have to decide who I wanna vote out between SamCan and Kanabay next. Asked Tina, and she said SamCan. I'm honestly unsure which of em to target tbh.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Date: March 24th, Wednesday
Stage: Late Game (After F5 Tribal Council)

Perfectly executed boot came to fruition tonight. Wolf was voted out 5-0 (he voted for Kanabay, but Kanabay played my HII, so it was a shutout out).

After his boot, I talked to him for a while, but he seemed really pissed. He told me repeatedly how there was no way Taylor, Scott and him were gonna vote for me if I were to make F2, and how he believes I took the cheap way out, by booting him. Personally, I believe taking out threats is the smart thing. Why would I wanna stack my F4 with threats? Like seriously. He also seemed pretty hurt over the insane number of lies I've told him. I tried my best to console him, but he's definitely still pissed.

So yea, even though I've been the most active, played the hardest game, controlled what went on strategically, and dominated the challenges, there's a very significant chance of me losing, simply cause the jury doesn't like me.

But before all that, there are two important things - the F4 and the F3 immunity challenges.

Right now, I'm at F4 with Tina, Sam and Kanabay.

Considering that 3 of the last 4 challenges were either social or guessing challenges, I'm hoping that the next two are ones that require speed, activity, researching etc.

So let's see who's left:

Tina - Tina's the one I wanna go to F2 with. She's incredibly nice, and has always been loyal to me. She comes up with an insane amount of risk with regards to jury votes though, cause both Hooded and Wolf may be tempted to vote for her.

Sam - He's been trying to take me out since F14. At just the last TC, he came to me telling me that he'll be totally loyal to me, and that I should keep him etc. While I don't believe it one bit, he isn't THAT much of a threat - which is the main reason I've let him stick around as long as I have.

Kanabay - A pawn, and nothing more. He probably thinks he has some influence, but he has squat. Plus the guy spams my inbox with stupid requests and stuff. Just cause I gave you immunity a couple of times cause I wanted to take out Scott and Wolf, he may think he has influence. So he's probably next on my chopping block.

But here's the problem with voting for Kanabay - Tina doesn't wanna. But Kanabay wants to vote Tina out. So I'm probably gonna have to work on Tina to get her to vote out Kanabay.

But the most important thing at this stage for me, is winning the remaining two challenges. I just hope I can.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 am

Date: March 27th, Saturday
Stage: End Game (Finale)

Kk, haven't updated my confessionals in almost 3 days, so probably should.

Here's a gist of what happened:

I won the F4 immunity challenge (again), and decided that Kanabay needed to go. So I asked Kanabay who he wanted gone. He said Tina. I screenied the conversation and passed it to Tina. Tina, who initially didn't wanna vote out Kanabay, buckled immediately. Also told SamCan to vote for Kanabay, and SamCan by this point knew that I had complete control of the game, so he had to listen. Kanabay went home in a 3-1 vote.

After that, Switza gave us a choice. We could either have the final challenge be a reward challenge, with the reward being 1 guaranteed jury vote, and thus all 3 of us (SamCan, Tina and I) would make finals; or we could have the final challenge be an immunity challenge, following which one person would be voted out and we'd have a regular F2 + 7 Person jury.

I immediately realized the multiple advantages to going for reward - first, it'd guarantee me at least 1 vote; second, it'd divide the "bitter jury" vote between 2 ppl; third, to avoid having to deal with a potentially pissed individual who I'd have booted at f3; and fourth, it'd guarantee me a finals spot. So it was a no-brainer. I also told SamCan to pick the reward (which he more than happily did since it'd guarantee him Finals). I won the reward challenge pretty easily, and voila, I have 1 jury vote in the bag.

We then had the final tribal council. Tina posted a half-assed jury speech, and Sam's was basically "I tried to get Boston Rob out a ton of times, but I couldn't". I posted a detailed jury speech, but not too detailed. It was considerably better than either of theirs.

Then BAM! Wolf, the fucking moron, who I actually felt slightly bad for since I'd lied to him throughout the game and basically used and thrown him away like a tissue paper, went batshit crazy. He took multiple hits and me, and called it the worst F3 ever - Lol, funny how many people find F3s that they're not involved in, pretty horrendous. He lied about stuff saying that I was gloating to jury members about how easy to beat SamCan and Tina were in the finals (something I've never done). He was incredibly hypocritical of my strategy of voting out big threats early, and called it the "easy way out", when he himself wanted to boot players like Hooded early on simply cause they were threats. He said I was ass-kissing the jury members for votes when I was being nice to em (coincidentally forgetting that I was actually being nice to all the booted people - including ones who weren't on the jury). Then he brought up the Josh incident and said I shouldav been expelled too.

He is really bitter. Then he tells me on MSN that he's 99.99% voting for me (yea, right), when he states clearly in his jury comments that he wants Tina (the same person that showed up for like 2, maybe 3 challenges in the entire game and was nothing more than my puppet).

I genuinely intended to get along with the guy after the game was done. Guess that aint happening now. I mean, what a bitter tool. Seriously, he can't seem to handle the fact that he got played.

And he was the first jury member to comment, so that's gonna be right there at the top. So I'm basically fucked now. There's a fair possibility now of me getting drubbed by SamCan and Tina. And that tool, Wolf, is probably campaigning hardcore against me in the jury house too. Ugh.

This is just great. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Date: April 4th, Sunday
Stage: End Game (Finale)

So let's see. The jury Q&A process is done, and the jury's currently voting. It got extended so much due to SamCan's absence. q_q

After I got barraged by Wolf's comments, there were other questions where I got hit too. Scott-Leo pointed out how I used people like pawns, Mark asked me for a 1-word answer to his question, and Haley felt I went too far.

So yea, it's all up in the air tbh. Do I think I deserve to win? Hell yeah! Chances of me winning? 33%. Lol.

I believe I've played the best game strategically, socially, and challenge wise. Covered it all. If I were to lose, I have no one to blame but myself. I obviously wasn't good enough. The best player always wins, so good luck to me.
Back to top Go down
PrehistoricWoman

PrehistoricWoman

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Boston Rob wrote:
Date: March 12th, Friday
Stage: Mid-Game (After F10 Tribal Council)

So Mark got booted. I'm the kind of person, who if someone has been loyal to me, does not brag/gloat/rub it in their face if I had to vote em for strategic purposes. Agent however, is the complete opposite. That's why he got wrecked in the BettisBoy Micronesia jury. Not because the jury was bitter or anything. It's cause he felt the need to rub it in their faces. Why? Cause he's fucking retarded.

I've been allied to this fucker (that would be Agent), since day 1. But today he really got on my nerves when he went all "Oh I wanna rub it in Mark's face" and "We should keep Haley in the game cause I promised to keep her safe".

What the hell is your problem Agent? What has Mark ever done to you that you feel the need to rub it in his face? Are you that pathetic? I mean, seriously?? And I'm the one who made that boot happen, so who the fuck are you to brag about it?

And then there's the whole Haley situation. I told him that I wanted to win the challenge (cause I obviously wanna extend my immunity). And he instead wants to drop the challenge and vote out SamCan. To that I say "FUCK YOU". If we're going to tribal council, we're voting out Haley. He clearly wants to take Haley far, and probably wants to get rid of me as soon as I lose immunity. Last game that Agent played with Haley, it was Agent's ally - Fiend - who suffered when LadyJ flipped on em, cause Agent had immunity. I'm not interested in being Fiend in this scenario.

So I totally had a straight up argument with him over the matter. I told him that we will try and win immunity, and if we lose, we vote out Haley. No ifs or buts to the matter. He said "yes", but I don't buy anything he says at face value. Agent is a fucking douche, and someone really needs to slap some sense into him.

Ideal situation = We win the remaining tribal immunity challenges so as to extend my reward. If we lose, I'm gonna gun for Haley, whether he likes it or not. Just gonna have to watch my back even more carefully from here on. But gonna have to do it while pretending to be all hunky-dory with him. This is gonna get tricky.

LOLOLOL You're such a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm

LOLOL, I was pissed! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2