Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Otho Tribal Council 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switza
Admin

Otho Tribal Council 3 Empty
PostSubject: Otho Tribal Council 3   Otho Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Otho tribe come on in. Tonight, the two of you will be involved in what will likely be the most interesting vote of the season. Because Soap is exiled, you 2 can only vote for each other. That means that tonight's vote will come down to the eliminated players. Their vote will determine who is voted out of the game. Before the vote, let's have a quick talk...

Parvati, you've been the more active player. Do you feel that is enough to warrant you staying in the game?

There are 4 people eliminated. Parvati you voted out Elle. SamCan, you voted out BettisDude. Do you think there could be some lingering animosity against you, or are they more likely to vote to keep a more deserving player?

SamCan, you're here with Otho for the third time. Do you think that your tribe can be saved, or will you only continue to survive with a possible twist?

Soap had the opportunity to help the tribe out by possibly adding some players or completely changing up the tribes. Do you feel Soap made a mistake by selecting the individual reward?

Had either of you shown up for the immunity challenge and completed your portion, you would not be sitting here. Is it harder for you knowing how easy it could have been to win the challenge?

It is now time for the vote. Parvati, you can only vote for SamCan and SamCan you can only vote for Parvati. Your votes cancel each other out. That means tonight's deciding vote is from the eliminated players. You guys need to decide which player you want to vote for and as a result, who will be the 6th player voted out of Lsquared: Italy. You have until 8pm eastern to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 3   Otho Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:14 am

There are 4 people eliminated. Parvati you voted out Elle. SamCan, you voted out BettisDude. Do you think there could be some lingering animosity against you, or are they more likely to vote to keep a more deserving player?

I think there were no hard feelings at the previous tribal councils, and hopefully that works to my advantage

SamCan, you're here with Otho for the third time. Do you think that your tribe can be saved, or will you only continue to survive with a possible twist?

Well, if I survive this vote, there will practically be no tribe. It's hard, but whoever remains will have Soap.

Had either of you shown up for the immunity challenge and completed your portion, you would not be sitting here. Is it harder for you knowing how easy it could have been to win the challenge?

Yes, it's definitely harder, but what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 3   Otho Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 am

Quote :
Parvati, you've been the more active player. Do you feel that is enough to warrant you staying in the game?

I think it should be a factor, but then again, it is going to be how the people that got voted out decide. They might think it isn't a factor, but who knows.

Quote :

I would hope they vote to keep a more deserving player, like my self, but I honestly don't know who they will pick. I worked my but off to get here and really do not want to stop now.

Quote :
Soap had the opportunity to help the tribe out by possibly adding some players or completely changing up the tribes. Do you feel Soap made a mistake by selecting the individual reward?

It could have backfired if we had new players, maybe just taking us out, but no, I don't think Soap made a mistake. I probably would have done the same, lol.

Quote :

I have been here for almost every single challenge and when I don't show up I expect at least one of them to, but it never turns out that way.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 3   Otho Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

I'll go collect the vote. The receiving the vote will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

The vote from the eliminated players....

The sixth player voted out of Lsquared: Italy....

Parvati

Parvati, the tribe has spoken. It is time for you to go.

SamCan, Soap will be waiting back for you at camp. With only 2 players on your tribe, it could be an uphill battle. Grab your torch. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otho Tribal Council 3   Otho Tribal Council 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Otho Tribal Council 3
Page 1 of 1