Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scott-leo

scott-leo

Confessional #5 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #5   Confessional #5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm

So right now I am part an alliance that consisits of PrehistoricWoman, Josh, and Hooded (us four want to go to the final 4). However, none of those people are on my tribe so I have a deal with Wolfman and Tina, and I think we are going to be voting off Kanabay first. The problem is, once we re-merge I'll have to betray Wolfman and Tina... that's never good for jury votes

I'm also talking to LadyJ on msn who told she is Taylor and that she wants to work with me. Prehistoric (the person I feel safest with) could maybe swing something if we wanted to keep Taylor in the game, but I'm thinking maybe it would be best to get rid of her bc then she wouldn't blame me for her departure, whereas if we merge and then my alliance betrays her she will blame me.

And why do we keep merging and tribe swapping so much? My head hurts with all the confusion.

I lol'd when Rob won the reward just for being the only one to show up, bahahahahaha. We suck!!
Back to top Go down

Confessional #5
Page 1 of 1