Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soap

Soap

Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Empty
PostSubject: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 am

Well Switza threw us a curveball. There are three tribes now and my tribe nerva competed for Individual immunity, which I nearly won. So after myself and Prehistoric were deciding on who to vote and she came to the conclusion Scott-Leo, but then it was changed to worsthosteva. Im alright as long as it isn't me but still to have others change the vote after you sent yours sucks...I just hope it's not me, I always get paranoid around vote time.

Last edited by Soap on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Okay so we voted out Worsthosteva and that was good, I had no reason to worry. So tonight we have a reward challenge. I have to awesome it'll be a tribe type of reward challenge or maybe individual with an HII clue thrown in? Ohh that would be excited. Okay so my alliance held through which is so nice I think if we could keep the alliance strong we might be able to run the game post merge.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Wow so at the reward challenge Switza revealed who was voted from the other tribe and it was BettisDude!! Holy eff, He could have been a huge threat but I guess that is what happens when you go to a tribe of people you hardly know and all the people you've made alliances with are all on the other tribe...oh well it sucks to be BettisDude right now.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:32 pm

So because no one posted correct answers no one won any of the rewards, which sucks cause it would have been nice to see the rewards were, especially the game-changing one...oh what could have been! But anyway even if I didn't win but i'm glad no one else did so we wont have to worry about any powers coming to be or whatever. So goodie!
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 pm

It's been pretty quiet in Nerva lately I should definitely a quick pm to all my allies just to let them know im still here and make sure that our alliance stays solid! Also im pretty nervous about the other tribes they are very strong a lot stronger than us. Fear the other tribes!!
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Well Josh has become active in this game and since he still has a pm that I sent him for an alliance he has taking me up on the offer...well needless to say we already have a solid core...but I've been really nice to Josh so far and I didn't tell him that he's probably going to be voted out this next tribal council. However there still may be the slight possibility that we may go after some of the stronger tribemates, because the way I see it Nerva will probably be attending all tribe tribal councils...which sucks...unless Switza decides to merge us into two tribes of 8, for the love of God don't let that happen...i'd rather attend every tribal council as Nerva than to attend Tribal Council as a new tribe and suffer the same fate as BettisDude.

I just hope that if something like that does happen that at least most of my "alliance" lands on my tribe where at least I can work with some numbers and not be swimming in shark infested waters with a cut on my leg...that would be horrendous!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)   Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional (1st IC + TC + RC)
Page 1 of 1