Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soap

Soap

Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Empty
PostSubject: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 am

Hmm well I did get swapped to the other tribe but I do have the immunity idol, and I will use it seeing as how Parvati may target me. So at this tc I think we'll probably get rid of Shred. I approached SamCan for an alliance and hopefully we can get rid of Shred and if we lose again we can get rid of Parvati next time we lose. If that can happen then I can see myself running this game and cutting people left and right. The only competition I would have would be Tina or Boston Rob, but Rob has been talking to me so maybe I could use him to take out Tina and take him to the F2 as my patsy.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

No info yet as to how tribal council has gone down I figure neither Sam nor Shred have voted yet seeing as how neither have commented on the tribal page. Well anyhow I did play my idol so i'm guaranteed to be here for the next reward and immunity challenge. The reward challenge isn't my main worry I definitely want to be here for that but I work until 9 or 9:30pm most of these nights I just hope that the immunity challenge is not until later that night or held off until THURSDAY NIGHT! This way I can at least be here for the challenge and me able to save my ass.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm

As I stated early I used my idol and it wasn't a waste...I knew they were coming after me just by reading their responses to the final question asked at TC! Ha looks like no one has a clear understanding of blindside in this game. However I do fear that my I am drawing closer to an exit and I really dont want that! I have played so hard, I built alliances and have been the most active I have been in any mystery game I have ever played...I just have to make sure to be at the immunity challenges and pray and hope for a new tribe shuffle...how far are we from merge? A ways of I figure anywho I just hope I can survive a little longer to the merge...I just have to be attentive to everything although I think I may be able to flip Sam to my side after all Parvati did tell me we were going to the end and promised me F2 with her...and look at what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm

So Parvati is trying to play me out as if my name were sega...but I ain't going out like no punk bitch! She's feeding me this bullcrap about how Prehistoric_Woman was the one who told her that I was planning all this stuff to vote overthrow her, I mean I am planning to go after her but I never told Prehistoric_Woman any of this. I gave Parvati a name and her reaction was complete BS! I could have said Hooded_Stranger and she would have been all over it. She's a liar and she's trying to make me feel comfortable...but once you've been targeted and almost eliminated you really can't feel comfortable unless you're a complete moron.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:19 pm

I asked Parvati if she had any proof and she gave me two pm's sent by P_W. She said that myself, B94-1 and Swinners had an alliance from L7 which is BS because I did not play in L7 and Swinners has played to many LSquared's to be considered for this season so im a little on edge but I still have to keep my wits about me and not fall into this potential pitfall.

To: Soap
Posted: Today at 8:15 pm
Subject: Re: Hey! Quote message
I believed it because you hadn't messaged me on who we were voting. Do you want to have an alliance still or are we done?

First one:
To: Parvati Shallow
Posted: Yesterday at 11:14 pm
Subject: Re: hey
Sorry that we won, as you can see I submitted wrong answers in order for my tribe to lose. But Swinners had to show up lol.

But at least you are immune

Just a heads up: Do not trust Soap! He is very shady. Soap, b94, and Swinners all have an lsquared 7 alliance (and I think Soap is Agent). He needs to leave cause he is a big threat, plus he has the idol.

Good luck Parv

Okay see I decided that I didn't trust Parvati enough to believe her pm posting...the top pm is mine notice the quote message in mine and not her's. I tried to copy and paste without getting the quote button but could not yeah im pretty sure they are fake...but I'll ask her to give me a picture of it.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 pm

So im confused is this the immunity challenge I can't participate in? Im going to assume so and if so then that means that i'll be immune at this tribal if the tribe were to lose because I was supposed to attend tribal and I have not unless we already had won? Soo confused. Secretly I am hoping we do. If Parvati does not win herself some little immunity she's gone. I am immune and therefore it'll be up so SamCan and Parv omg omg what a dream if I can get Parvati out I can see myself running the game with Rob unless he gets a little bigheaded and decides to take me out which is always always at the back of my mind...We'll just have to see how tonight turns out. Keep those fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 pm

O...M...G Parvati was voted out last night with Swinners my goodness how intense! By biggest rival and and she's gone how exciting is this? Very! Also I think i'm going to ask Boston Rob to be my Final 2 partner I know that if I can get him to trust me then he wont turn his back on me, i'll have to approach him soon or someone else might, but yeah not only does parv get voted out but this proves that prehistoricwoman was gunning for me since she felt that I had an alliance with swinners as she mentioned it to Parvati.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)   Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional (3rd TC + IC + RC)
Page 1 of 1