Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scott-leo

scott-leo

Confessional #2 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2   Confessional #2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 pm

So the first Tribal is done, and I'm still here afro .

I've now talked to ZuchiniMan on MSN but that guy is trying to pull so many fast ones that he is confusing himself. He told me that he was Parvati Shallow in the game, and the 5 mins later says "oppps i meant to say i'm aligned with Parvati not that I am her". Like, seriously wtf. And he's acting all big-man like, "i won't tell you who my alliance members are yet, but if you stick with me you will be save". I'm not 100% sure who he is in this game, but i'll keep him close and keep communicating with him on msn until i find out.

I also had some suspicions that the Swinners I've been talking to is not the real Swinners, so I tried to get the real one on msn but no one had him. I talked to Joey and Joey told me Swinners wasn't eligible to be in this season, but Swinners says Switza made an exception for him. I don't know what the deal is with that and now and I'm really regretting being one of only few people here not under an allias. After I realized so many people were using alliases I should have pretended to Zuchini and Jwise on MSN that I'm not really in that game and someone must be using my screenname (that would have been fun.. but its too late for that now). Anyway, I'm not sure if Swinners is actually Swinners but right now I am going to trust him (lol maybe he's Zuchini man for all i Know).

I PM'd a couple of other people in my tribe before TC to help keep my names off of people's minds but it seems as if Worsthost was gone before the game even started, for whatever reason scratch , but better him 'den me, that's right, better him 'den me.

Of the people I PM'd Prehistoricwomen and Soap seemed to be very allusive (they told me how the vote was going, but never really seemed interested in working with me) whereas Boston Rob and B94 both seemed to be willing to play this game with me, so along with Swinners I'll see if us 4 can get something going.

and tonight we have a reward challenge. I've never played a survivor game that had reward challenges. Should be fun.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #2
Page 1 of 1