Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scott-leo

scott-leo

Confessional #3 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #3   Confessional #3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

I stayed up until 12am to play for Immunity, only to have all my work be pointless because Swinners was faster than me and he won Immunity for our tribe. It would have been nice if I had PM'd him or if he had PM'd me and we worked on it together, each doing half or something, but oh well LOL. The important thing is that we won and now every tribe is down at least one member.

So, I log on today to check Treemail and I notice I have a PM from PrehistoricWomen. I open it and here she is offering me an alliance with herself, Hooded_Stranger and Josh. She tells me that Soap, Swinners and B-94 have an alliance and that she thinks her and I should work with Hooded and Josh to take them out. So, somehow, I became the middle man, which is a good position to be in for awhile, but can very easily become a bad position.

Right away I pm'd josh and hooded_stranger to try and get a feel of where they were at. I determine trust based on gut feelings I get when talking to people. If someone is stand-offish and/or acts a bit aloof, I won't trust them. So I will make my decision based on how those two reply. Right now I don't really want to turn on Swinners and b-94 so quickly because i feel as if we have a reasonably good report with each other, however, the few times i have talked to Soap he has been very aloof with me which makes me think he doesn't feel vulnerable (if he was vulnerable he'd make more advances to secure me as an alliance member), which makes me think he is already in a good alliance which confirms Prehistoric's accusation that him, b-94 and swinners are together. I don't want to be the guy who helps them gain majoirty during the Tribal Stages just to have them toss me aside post-merge. If i feel as if i have a better shot at working myself into a strong alliance with Hooded, josh and Prehistoric then I will do it. Again it depends on the responses I get back from Hooded and Josh.

Another positive about working with Prehistoric is that she is against Swinners who, even though I kinda sorta trust, I know he his close with Zuchini, who as I said before has been sooo wish-washy with me on MSN and won't even tell me who he is or who he is aligned with, so if this new alliance will help in dismanteling Zuch's alliance before they have a chance to work together during the merge and/or a tribe swap then that is all the more reason to team up with them.

I also have my little side deal with JwiseN (who tells me on msn that he is theWoflman) and have also been communicating with Boston Rob. However, these alliances are more Quid Pro Quo kind of deals, not so much final 2's. Having these deals lined up are good when you need a helping hand at a tribe swap or during the merge, but right now I need an alliance to keep me alive during this stage I'm at now and more than likely the alliance I make at this point in the game (with either b-94, Swinners and Soap or with Prehistoric, Josh and Hooded) will be the stronger one and therefore the one I will right with to the end. We'll see.

santa
Back to top Go down

Confessional #3
Page 1 of 1