Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scott-leo

scott-leo

Confessional #6 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #6   Confessional #6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 pm

I hate this game so much!!!

Jwise came to me last night on MSN and very aggressively told me that he knows that I've been working with PrehistoricWomen, Hooded and Josh. He told me that Prehistoric is actually Agent and that him and Taylor (aka LadyJ) have been working together and lieing to me the whole time. Jwise also said they promised him the same final 4 deal they have offered me.

There is still apart of me that, for some reason, is skeptical of Jwise, so its either go with him,Sam, Tina and Rob or continue to work with Prehistoric's alliance. I'm pretty sure that I am going to go with Jwise, but I'm gonna be scared lol. The biggest reason I believe him is because Hooded Stranger was voted out last tribal. I'm guessing Prehistoric turned on him. The minute I saw that he was gone I was weary.

Jwise also wants to throw the next Immunity challenge so that we can get rid of Kanabay. This is smart because if we won the challenge Pre's alliance would take out either SamCan or Rob and then we wouldn't have the numbers to turn on her. However, its risky, especialy for me, because if we don't merge after the challenge and then my tribe looses again I will almost definitely be the one to go (Jwise and Tina will team up on me). Also, Jwise could be asking me the throw the challenge just so he can get rid of me. You never know.

Having faith and playing the odds are things you have to do in this game. I'm gonna play the odds and throw the challenge and vote out Kanabay. Then I am going to pray to every god I know that we merge and that this new alliance prevails over Prehistoric's.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #6
Page 1 of 1