Lsquared: Italy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lsquared: Italy

The forum for Lsquared: Italy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+6
scott-leo
TheWolfman
SamCan
Boston Rob
Tina Cohen-Chang
switza
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 am

Tina, I have no axe to grind with you over this particular game, but why do you play the SAME GAME every time? I love you outside of games, but in games, you're one of the most frustrating players ever. You're the coattailiest of coattail riders and the token last boot in almost every game you play. I know its hard for you to be on due to timezone differences, but regardless of that excuse, you still have to face the consequences and those consequences are that your game will always appear inferior to your competition's. So tell me, why on earth do you deserve to win, and how do you ever expect to win, not just this game, but any game, when all you do is ride coattails to the end and not pull of any strategic feats of your own? It doesn't even seem worth the effort to play in the first place imo.

I don't play to win, I play for the fun really. Yeah, ok, I do play the same game most of the time, but I wouldn't say I ride cocktail (Ok wait for it lol) all the time (Like in Kathys Mystery game I didn't ride cocktail, I don't think they knew I was Jenna), I don't know who will become the best player in the game (Like I said with Wolf's answer, I could of ended up with Elle if she was still here), I like to not make alot of backstabbing moves because I don't want to make people upset. Should I win? Really? I don't, but I would like toi say Switza you are a great host and I am happy to be part of Lsquared and sorry I wasn't a star player like some of the other. Thanks for your questrion Hooded.

Wolf, I know, its fine Smile.

Sam, I don't remember wolf saying he is going to vote me, I thought he said he was voting the best player.

Scott I will answers your question now.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 am

First off, to Rob, you told me to vote Sam, I don't know if you are trying to say I would of voted Scott instead. The chance Sam would use his idol was high too.

Anyway, to Scott's question.

Tina, you are a loyal player, and I think that is why you are one of only two people that Apollo was loyal too, because he knew he could trust you. So, I think your past reputation helped get you to the end moreso than your performance in the game did. Would you agree or disagree? If you agree, do you consider that a valid arguement for why you should win?

Yes I would agree, I'm not going to say I did alot etc, because the fact is, I done like 4 challenges but not good, won one with the help of Kanabay and Wolf when we had to post and then the coin one didn't really take much time lol. So I think what you said is true Scott, thank you for the question.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:12 am

No Tina, what I said is exactly what I meant. I got you to vote for SamCan to ensure the 3-3-1 vote split. And once that tribal council was posted, I immediately PM'd SamCan and told him that I was the only player that had voted with him, and I was the one that had convinced the outcasts to do so as well, and that I'd done so to keep him safe, even if he hadn't played the idol. This ensured that I had his loyalty, or at the very least his vote, for the tribal councils that followed. If you remember, he was close to Wolfman at F6 (he even gave Wolf his $1000 in that reward challenge). But that F6 tribal council, where I was the only person who stood by him, ensured that he wouldn't be loyal to anyone but me.
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Well congrats guys for making it to the end. My questions are simple. To Just Tina and Sam, I would like to know exactly how you played this game, the moves YOU made and the alliances YOU and reasons for voting people out. Rob, From you i'd like to know why you voted me out, know im not upset that you voted me out b/c I would have voted you out fairly soon, but you may have told me and I may not remember. Also why did you do it when you did it? There were still some people who really didn't need to make is far as they did.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Question to Sam. When exactly did you target me and why did you target me?

Rob: You were a beast in this game, but I still have to wonder why you wanted Pre-Historic Woman to vote me out so badly? When I quit, I learned from Prehistoric Woman that I was leaving anyway because you (who asked me to join for a F4) wanted me gone. I don't mind that since you think I'm this huge threat even in a game I was barely a part of. What I didn't get is why was it so important that Prehistoric woman vote me out even if you had the numbers to have me gone? It seemed like some sort of sick joke.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Response to Soap:

A very huge part of my gameplay involved systematically booting out the threats one by one. And you were very high up on that list.

There were a lot of huge rewards in this game and that became obvious from the get go. Here's the list of all the rewards I won: Game Changer / Tribe Sorting (twice), Triple Immunity, Exile Trip, HII for myself, Ability to give another player an HII, Option to bring back an outcast, Ability to stop a player from competing in the next immunity challenge, 1 Guaranteed Jury vote.

Besides the beloved individual immunity, all that stuff was up for grabs as well. And players like yourself, Swinners and Hooded were threats to me, because you guys are good at challenges, and you were especially active too. I consider myself pretty decent when it comes to challenges, but I can't with absolute certainty say that I'd have won all of those things and every single immunity challenge had I decided to come to the end with Threat-Trifecta of yourself, Swinners and Hooded. So you guys had to go in order to increase my chances of winning everything (and I did end up winning every single challenge from then onwards - whether it was reward or immunity).

And another reason I considered you a threat, was because by Day 2, I knew everyone's real identities except yours and Kanabay's. But Kanabay wasn't as big a challenge threat as you were, and I had quite a few chats with him too. And eventually, at around F9 (well before he got voted out), I managed to get him to reveal his identity to me too. But YOU!! You simply wouldn't tell!! You were very difficult to get that info out of. And even after you got voted out, you made me work real hard to get you to reveal your identity. So it was very difficult for me to trust someone who I simply didn't know. So you had to go.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Response to Taylor:

You're scary.

I consider myself to be a fairly decent player. But players like you, scare me. You are a huge social threat. I mean, Prehistoric and I have been BFFs since long before you even showed up to the Games board. And prior to this game, we have never had any sort of conflict whatsoever, and we've always stuck with each other. But I honestly think that if you put in a little bit of effort, you could fairly easily convince him to vote me out in a game. Considering that he was my original F2, you can see how that is genuinely scary.

There were a fair number of things that he did or said that made me think that he was closer to you than he was to me. Things like telling me how you two had this renewed friendship that he simply didn't wanna risk by voting you out early, or how he simply didn't wanna vote you out at all, and even at one point telling me straight to my face that he wasn't gonna let me vote you out. Whenever I even made the mention of voting you out, he would start acting weird immediately.

I mean, you're a great player - you'll definitely get it. Imagine if your F2 partner starts acting all weird and hesitant whenever you talk about voting a specific player out. Alarm bells start ringing immediately. And I was like - "Oh crap!".

So him agreeing to vote you out was the only way I could trust him completely. And his constant refusal to do that made me more and more suspect of the F2 deal that we had.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Thank you Apollo. That's all I needed to know.

I am pretty much going to base my vote off of the best game play.
Back to top Go down
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Soap.

Like I said, I didn't make the moves, I admit it, I think we know Apollo was the one who did lol. Alliances, I had my main one of Rob, then Wolfman, Kanabay, then I had one with Elle and Shallows. I thought it would be good to get to know them and see what would happen. Rob talked to me me the most. When Elle was voted out, I still had people who, I would hope, wouldn't vote me off.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 am

Um hi again. I know I haven't answered questions but I've been bogged down with work. the Only time I have enough time to answer these will be Friday night for me, which is like...um, friday morning for you guys, so yeah I hope you can hold out til then
Back to top Go down
Kanabay

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi guys congratulations on making the final 3! cheers

I want you all to go through the entire jury stage of the game and tell me why you voted for who you did.
Back to top Go down
Boston Rob

Boston Rob

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Response to Kanabay:

Firstly, thanks for the congratulations. Now let's get to your answer (going to refrain from going into too much detail to avoid it becoming too long) - here are the jury members that were voted out:

Soap: Biggest threat towards my gameplay at the time - was considerably active, and did well in challenges. He was also one of the two people in the game at the time (the other being you), whose real identity I didn't know.

Hooded_Stranger: While I didn't technically get a chance to vote for him cause I was on exile for that tribal council, my primary alliance had majority control on his tribe, so got him voted out - cause he was the last of the Threat-Trifecta of Swinners-Soap-Hooded. He's a known challenge whore, and he's very likable - two reasons why he simply couldn't be allowed to go any further.

Scott-Leo: Scott was a social threat - he was connected to almost everyone in the game at that point and his proximity to Wolfman was a matter of concern for me.

Wolfman: The last active challenge threat. Booting him would ensure that I'd win the remaining challenges without any real hassles.

Kanabay: Tina was gonna be my F2, so I basically had to decide who to boot between SamCan and you. Voted you out cause I considered both of em to be less threatening, and because I believed you'd played a more engaged game. Besides a moderate spike in your activity during the end stages of the game, you were also planning to show up to the F3 challenge.

So those are the 5 jury members that were voted out. As you may have noticed, it follows a basic threat-elimination strategy. I systematically took out the players that I believed were the biggest threats in the game at that point, one by one, eventually ending up in this final with SamCan and Tina - two people I get along with really well outside the game and like a lot, but two that I considered the least threatening.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 am

it seems we're just waiting on a couple responses, and then the jury can go ahead and vote. there won't be any closing statements by the players.
Back to top Go down
https://lsquareditaly.forumotion.com
Tina Cohen-Chang

Tina Cohen-Chang

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 am

Kanabay.

I don't know, I don't think I did vote Soap and Hooded, I can't remember about soap lol.

Wolfman - I was the last vote and was surprised Wolfman was the person being voted, I don't think me not voting him would of done anything changing.

Scott - I didn't want scott to go too lol, he was cool and it was that one vote that made you loss which was bad Sad.
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 am

Hooded

SamCan, you and I didn't talk much in this game either. I really don't have much to say to you. So...idk...if you knew what a threat Apollo was, why didn't you ever consider approaching me the round I left so that maybe we could have teamed up and taken out one of his allies?

The reason that I voted for you is because that was the smartest vote for me, the vote that would get me further in the game. Yes, it was Agent, but I had to make that vote. IIRC the tribe consisted of you, me, josh, pre and taylor. EVEN if I did approach you, we still wouldn't have the numbers. It was either you or me. I had to vote you because that is what ultimately put me further, in retrospect it would've been good to talk to you earlier but, we were never on the same tribe together, to the best of my memory.

Soap

To Just Tina and Sam, I would like to know exactly how you played this game, the moves YOU made and the alliances YOU and reasons for voting people out.

I guess one of the alliances I felt I truly set up was with you and, if it weren't for the initial merge, we definitely could have consolidated that. As for voting people out, I voted in a way that would benefit me. The only vote that didn't benefit me was yours, I would have loved for you to stay, but that was out of my control.

Taylor

When exactly did you target me and why did you target me?

I 'targetted' you at the f12 vote (soap's tc). I use target quite loosely because alot of the time, I'm away for the 'action' of the day. I left in the morning, and when I came back, we had had the immunity challenge, TC was set up and I knew alot of people had already voted. Soap had sent me quite I few pms. I had told him earlier that he was indeed the next boot, he didn't believe me until I showed him a screen-shot howevah. I told him that the smartest vote would be you, however I couldn't do too much about it at the time, mainly because I knew alot of people (you included) who were jammed up apollo's ass (although, to be fair you were FURTHER up agent's ass), and at the time if I sent anyone anything, Apollo would somehow find out.

Response to Kanabay.

Once again. Each vote, the ONLY reason I voted who I voted for was to further myself in the game, that is the only reason. Bar soap. (heh, it's funny because bar of soap...geddit? ah, nevermind).
Back to top Go down
TheWolfman

TheWolfman

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote :
alot of people (you included) who were jammed up apollo's ass

Since you know you're going to lose for just voting with Apollo the whole game (despite what you say, you never tried to get him out since he had immunity since F13 which would make that impossible and you just said yourself you didn't really target Taylor) I'll pardon you since you have the worst social skills ever. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SamCan

SamCan

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Immunity - a simple concept. When someone has immunity, they cannot be voted out at tribal council. Easy enough for you to understand? I will nao quote Apollo directly, mmk.

'know you talked to Soap, Tina, Pre, Wolf etc. (they've all told me about your PMs) about how you wanted to get rid of me so bad, but I never totally understood why.'

What's that, you included?

Besides from the Soap vote. EVERY OTHER VOTE I WOULD'VE MADE REGARDLESS OF WETHER APOLLO TOLD ME TO OR NOT!

Oh and also. I don't think someone's 'social skills' can be judged from the INTERNET.

Oh and also x2. That last remark has absolutely no business being in your post. It would seem you just wanted to make a personal stab at me? yes.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Jurors, if you haven't done so already, please PM your votes to me.
Back to top Go down
switza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 am

I'm waiting on 1 more jury vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2